Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I had promised myself not to buy another one of Light's methods, but the reviews on this one seemed very optimistic. Hence I whipped out my PP and cleaned out the 50$ I had to support Light's drug addiction.

Like always, if you're donating to his fund, or just generally talking to him, he is a really chill guy and helps you out thoroughly unless he is dealing with another one of his dealers.

Read Only Review:

It looks really plain, a few pictures and suave GFX would be visually appealing, but the text gets the job done. It takes you through the shit you need to do to get shit and take showers in dough.

His eBook takes you through all the steps needed to successfully get the shit. Since you are using a SE method, having a decent bit of common sense will help a lot. If it's your first time with all this SE stuff and it seems to huge to take in, there is a section in MPGH where you can learn how to SE and start out with a few small companies.

To be honest, I'm still quite baffled by how nice this method seems. I even searched, to make sure it isn't leaked, and guess what, it isn't. It gets me all tingly inside cause I can get like a gazillion laptops for 50$, I MEAN DUDE. A GAZILLION LAPTOPS IS A LOT. LIKE A LOT.

Even if it doesn't work and the company gets suspicious, his eBook even contains a plan B.

I'll try this method out myself, after my exams are finished, and I'm almost certain that this will work.

Thanks for providing me with awesome support, and even providing me with a 0.01 cent, drug deal discount <3

Last edited by Illuminati; 05-29-2016 at 02:40 AM. Reason: Grammar Nazi Genocide

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Illuminati For This Useful Post:

Gaar (05-29-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    eBook Review!
    Originality
    Rating - 0/10
    Nothing new

Method
    Rating - 5/10
    This eBook basically teaches you some simple SE'ing skills and applies it to SEing laptops.

Content
    Rating - 7/10
    Easy to Understand, However there are no pictures for guidance. The eBook is laid out appropriately and serves well.

Pricing
    Rating - 4/10
    Overpriced imo.

Difficulty
    Rating - 5/10
    The difficulty depends on how the company reacts to the SE.

Overall Rating
    Rating - 4/10
    This eBook is nothing special and essentially teaches you how to apply basic SE'ing to laptops

GLWS @Light
    Last edited by Windoge 10; 05-29-2016 at 03:47 AM.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Windoge 10 For This Useful Post:

$##^$%^%^6456 (05-29-2016),bape (06-01-2016),blackwood77 (06-06-2016),Fujiyama (06-08-2016),Nexero (05-29-2016),The Name Is Bond (06-08-2016),waxa7 (05-29-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I was the one who removed the 1000$ from the title. Unrealistic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Light View Post
    Requesting a mod @Cursed @DarkLordXYZ to change title to The Free Laptop Method // Make $1000+ Daily // [CHEAP + ELITE]
    [Vouched] Filehost l VPN l Music l Streaming l Gaming l Education l Security l Torrent l Others [All Accounts Shop]

Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade

Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

~vertice

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.
    [/CENTER]

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DarkLordXYZ For This Useful Post:

$##^$%^%^6456 (05-29-2016),aunr (05-29-2016),blackwood77 (06-06-2016),CheesyMeatballs (05-30-2016),Grand. (05-29-2016),Gravity (05-29-2016),Illuminati (05-30-2016),Nexero (05-29-2016),primprim (05-29-2016),Windoge 10 (05-30-2016),XZorah (05-29-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Here are some frequently asked questions.

Q. Does this work worldwide?
    A. Yes, it does.

Q. How much investment is needed?
    A. You don't need any investment but a small, $5-10 investment increases your chances.

Q. I'm not sure if I'll be able to SE, is this noob-friendly?
    A. Absolutely, it has very basic steps that anyone can follow.

Q. Is this illegal?
    A. It is as illegal as Amazon refunding. So, not very.

Q. Can you SE a laptop for me?
    A. Sure, for 40% of the laptop price I'll get you the one you want, as long as it is under $4000.

Q. What companies does this method work on?
    A. Pretty much all of them except Apple.

If you have any further questions you can hit me up on Skype!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    For clarification: yes, a serial number is included as a part of the method and is always good to have, but it is not necessary.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Detailed review:

Overview: Yes, this method is exactly what is says. It is a comprehensive and detailed guide that teaches you how to get free laptops from many companies.

Price: 9/10 It is very well priced for an ebook that gets you thousands of dollars worth laptops.

Method: 10/10 It is very noob friendly with lots of info and there is a very smart technique used that I have never seen before, extremely smart and unique.

I will now tell you about my experience with Light.

I was unsure of whether this is actually useful for me or no, so I ask him and he said that he can provide personalise support for $100 extra. I paid him $145 and he give me the ebook. The method explains how to do using both email and phone, but I prefer to use phone. I called dell and tried the method but it did not work the first time.

Then second time, light joined the call on skype. He listened and gave me support and told me exactly how to say. Now thanks to him, I have a brand new dell xps 13 coming my way! I will update you guys when it arrived, I am super happy.

The ebook definitely works and is worth it. I also emailed many more companies and am expecting lots more very soon. Light is very helpful and dont hesitate to buy this book, it is brilliant!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Hey, I just woke up.

It seems like there's a virus or something on my computer, half of my contacts have randomly been deleted.
    https://gyazo.com/6473a315f1797b16852972b792f57264

For those who have bought the eBook, wish to buy or have any questions, feel free to add me back.

Don't worry, I haven't scammed anyone - it's just that my Skype is acting up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    [READ-ONLY VOUCH]

Originality
    Rating: 9.5/10
    I've heard of part of this method but most of it is completely new to me.

Method
    Rating: 9/10
    The method within this e-book is very simple to work by and is staged well. There are no images to aid the content but they are not so needed due to the simpleness of this method.

Content
    Rating: 8/10
    The content of this e-book is 7 pages of clean text which is easy to read. It is written well and parted to make it easier for the reader. There are no images which slightly lacks the content although they are not so needed as the text makes up for the content.

Difficulty
    Rating: Easy - Medium
    This method is very easy, it is a consistent process which can be done over and over very easily to gain multiple laptops. It can become slightly harder and will require some minor skilled SE-ing if the method does not initially work.

Price
    Rating: 10/10
    The full price of this e-book can be made back and easily 5-10x your initial investment in the e-book in one run of the method. This is a reasonable price for gaining easy laptops.

Support
    Rating: 10/10
    I had a few questions along the way of this method. The seller helped me through my queries and assisted me upon any difficulties I came across. Especially as this is free support. This user is always very helpful.

Overview
    Rating: 9/10
    I rated this overall as 9/10 mainly due to this method being partially new to me and for how it can gain you high value products very easily. It will take atleast a week, maybe less for each use of the method but could be run multiple times at once if you are a hardcore SE-er. The content could be improved upon with images of the process but should be easy to understand even to people who haven't SE-ed before. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a laptop for a cheap price!
    Last edited by Danny; 05-31-2016 at 06:50 PM.

I am not a middleman nor do I buy/sell anything. If you are being contacted by someone off-site from MPGH then it's not me! Please report these to me via PM. Don't be stupid, think first.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Complete waste of money. He tells me before I buy the book that he will fully support me for free. Now, after I ask that he will tutor me while I will be on call (suggested him payment for this also) and he starts telling me "You buy this kind of support with the ebook". HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO FUCKING KNOW THAT YOU PROVIDE MORE SERVICE WITH EXTRA PAYMENT IF YOU HAVE TOLD ME THAT I WILL GET FREE FULL SUPPORT?!
    Jesus, this was a complete waste of money. I had high expectations and I am dissapointed from his answers.
    He tells me 'k' and 'no' like a little kid. After teling him he has a shitty service he says 'ty' like a fucking 10 year old.
    I highly doubt that this dude that says he got a laptop with his help and paid 145$ was a fake profile that Light has made.

Fuck off, you kid.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iGraffiti For This Useful Post:

awtstalamaker (06-08-2016),WasdHack (06-07-2016),XZorah (06-03-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by iGraffiti View Post
    Complete waste of money. He tells me before I buy the book that he will fully support me for free. Now, after I ask that he will tutor me while I will be on call (suggested him payment for this also) and he starts telling me "You buy this kind of support with the ebook". HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO FUCKING KNOW THAT YOU PROVIDE MORE SERVICE WITH EXTRA PAYMENT IF YOU HAVE TOLD ME THAT I WILL GET FREE FULL SUPPORT?!
    Jesus, this was a complete waste of money. I had high expectations and I am dissapointed from his answers.
    He tells me 'k' and 'no' like a little kid. After teling him he has a shitty service he says 'ty' like a fucking 10 year old.
    I highly doubt that this dude that says he got a laptop with his help and paid 145$ was a fake profile that Light has made.

Fuck off, you kid.
    Essentially, my support includes answering any and all questions you may have. It doesn't involve listening in on your call and giving you custom advice. That's not how it works.

By the way, I mentioned an average of 2-4 weeks to get your laptop. It's been around 3 days. lmfao. Do what I told you instead of whining and shitposting. Thank you and have a nice day!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mai1990 View Post
    could you tell me how much i have to invest each time?
    No investment is needed but $5-10 each time gives you greater chances of success.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrIronBurger View Post
    is the method illegal?
    It's as illegal as amazon refunding.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Thread all nice and clean! Le bump!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    ~> GabrielCool1's TextOnly Review <~

-Visual Content-

It is written with different colors so you don't get bored while reading just a black text, however there's not any images nor design which would make the experience better, but as always, the matter fact is the content. 7/10

-Method Content-

A method that could work(i'm testing by myself but still can't post any result since i've bought it like 1 hour ago) and that shows SE at it best, no doubt you can get 10x what you are paying for. 10/10

-Price-

Even thought other reviewers described this as "Already seen" i'd say it is worth the price for which you buy it since you can easy get a minimum of 400$ laptop, way more than what you pay. 10/10

-Effort and time to complete-

The most effort you gotta do is talking/writting (what you choose to) and the reality is that it's really easy to do, if you're like me that you just like to do such things as SE, it may be easy and fast, what else do you need to complete? just to wait the laptop ship on. 10/10

-Support-

With a basic only questions i've been asking light i'm pretty sure he could support you with extra things, however, you can see in this thread or above this comment that for a really extra support(like live calls) you must pay him on. 7.5/10

-Overview-

This is a really good ebook which can get you a really nice easy bucks that could help you to buy some others eBook and well, make 1000 a month, isn't that unrealistic? No, if you're smart enough, you can capitalizate this out. 9/10
    Last edited by gabrielcool1; 06-03-2016 at 07:27 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by gabrielcool1 View Post
    ~> GabrielCool1's TextOnly Review <~

-Visual Content-

It is written with different colors so you don't get bored while reading just a black text, however there's not any images nor design which would make the experience better, but as always, the matter fact is the content. 7/10

-Method Content-

A method that could work(i'm testing by myself but still can't post any result since i've bought it like 1 hour ago) and that shows SE at it best, no doubt you can get 10x what you are paying for. 10/10

-Price-

Even thought other reviewers described this as "Already seen" i'd say it is worth the price for which you buy it since you can easy get a minimum of 400$ laptop, way more than what you pay. 10/10

-Effort and time to complete-

The most effort you gotta do is talking/writting (what you choose to) and the reality is that it's really easy to do, if you're like me that you just like to do such things as SE, it may be easy and fast, what else do you need to complete? just to wait the laptop ship on. 10/10

-Support-

With a basic only questions i've been asking light i'm pretty sure he could support you with extra things, however, you can see in this thread or above this comment that for a really extra support(like live calls) you must pay him on. 7.5/10

-Overview-

This is a really good ebook which can get you a really nice easy bucks that could help you to buy some others eBook and well, make 1000 a month, isn't that unrealistic? No, if you're smart enough, you can capitalizate this out. 9/10
    Thanks for buying!

Online and selling

Thanks
    @Light if you were able to SE sucessfully, do you just only do computers ? or other electronics as well

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Also does that work on desktop PCs as well. And can I ask you why this doesn't work for Apple ? Oh and english is not my main language will that change anything ? (I can still speak pretty fluent english on phone tho)
    Sorry for asking questions but I am tired of shitty ebooks with shitty method that everyone can think or do without spending any single penny for a stupid simple ebook. I wasted like $ 250 in these ebooks.
    Last edited by Mister_Darkness; 06-03-2016 at 08:06 PM.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast