Thanks

*Virus in the PC?* Local C Disk Space

Hi guys, I have been using blackshot hacks in MPGH for quite some time. I also know that there are viruses in hack. Today, I find that my PC is getting slower and slower and experiencing some problem. So I decided to do some cleaning. Using Ccleaner, I cleaned the registry and did a free space clean. (On the Local Disk C). What actually scares me was, we can see for example Local Disk C, 600 GB free of 900GB.
    This basically means that we have 600GB left of FREE SPACE am I right? As I was cleaning using Ccleaner, the 600GB free of 900GB starts DECREASING TREMENDOUSLY. And I am not kidding. Yes DECREASING. I can't believe my eyes. it dropped from 640GB all the way to 580GB in approximately 10minutes. I immediately did some google search and some comments said that it could be due to viruses such as trojan horse which I believe exist in hacks.

Any idea what I can do now? Will this damage my PC? I am using windows 10 64bit, 16GB Ram.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by zenzen96 View Post
    Hi guys, I have been using blackshot hacks in MPGH for quite some time. I also know that there are viruses in hack. Today, I find that my PC is getting slower and slower and experiencing some problem. So I decided to do some cleaning. Using Ccleaner, I cleaned the registry and did a free space clean. (On the Local Disk C). What actually scares me was, we can see for example Local Disk C, 600 GB free of 900GB.
    This basically means that we have 600GB left of FREE SPACE am I right? As I was cleaning using Ccleaner, the 600GB free of 900GB starts DECREASING TREMENDOUSLY. And I am not kidding. Yes DECREASING. I can't believe my eyes. it dropped from 640GB all the way to 580GB in approximately 10minutes. I immediately did some google search and some comments said that it could be due to viruses such as trojan horse which I believe exist in hacks.

Any idea what I can do now? Will this damage my PC? I am using windows 10 64bit, 16GB Ram.
    which hack you downloaded got virus?
    RUSHIL69 == rE-BoOt

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Has been 2 days since last update/bump after answers, assuming solved.

/Closed.

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.