Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrome View Post
    Yeah it is true, he gonna realize soon
    damn straight he will realize it soon.

it's crazy bro
    Schuba is my main nigga.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post

damn straight he will realize it soon.

it's crazy bro

Just like your title, life gets crazy when shit hits the fan

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrome View Post
    Just like your title, life gets crazy when shit hits the fan
    im 19. and idk if i am suppose to be having these thoughts like this, or have these emotions etc. that's what scares me.

like fuck a kid that just hit middle school could be having these kind of thoughts. that's also scary, what if a fucking 12 year-old kid came up to you and said what i said in the thread to you? your mind would fucking explode. it's crazy man.. very fucking crazy.
    Schuba is my main nigga.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    shitty font

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trol553 View Post
    shitty font
    shitty shit post
    Schuba is my main nigga.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

im 19. and idk if i am suppose to be having these thoughts like this, or have these emotions etc. that's what scares me.

like fuck a kid that just hit middle school could be having these kind of thoughts. that's also scary, what if a fucking 12 year-old kid came up to you and said what i said in the thread to you? your mind would fucking explode. it's crazy man.. very fucking crazy.
    Have you had these thoughts when you were younger or have you starting to have these thoughts now? This is much needed answer because I think its much worse if you got to know something worse than if same thoughts was said by 12-year-old kid.

- - - Updated - - -

shitty font
    Hey dipshit, ever heard of sitting near the monitor / TV so you could read what font sized 1 people say? I don't know, I can read it just fine, and his font isn't wrong, its Arial - Font size: 1... If you find it problematic, maybe stop sitting further away from your fucking monitor... KYS cunt.
    Reputation power: 57
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    and @billyvadd i am not on drugs at all. I have never did any drugs in my 19 years of living on this earth man. i am completely sober. make sure you ask before you jump to conclusions and have false accusations of my well being man.
    It. Was. A. Joke.

Your drug abuse must cause a lack of humor.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post

Have you had these thoughts when you were younger or have you starting to have these thoughts now? This is much needed answer because I think its much worse if you got to know something worse than if same thoughts was said by 12-year-old kid.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey dipshit, ever heard of sitting near the monitor / TV so you could read what font sized 1 people say? I don't know, I can read it just fine, and his font isn't wrong, its Arial - Font size: 1... If you find it problematic, maybe stop sitting further away from your fucking monitor... KYS cunt.
    Im sitting in good distance and font sized 1 isnt such a good font ,but your font is ideal ...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Im sitting in good distance and font sized 1 isnt such a good font ,but your font is ideal ...
    Excuse, me again FONT SIZE isn't the entire fucking font... How hard could that possibly be to understand... Seriously...

He's font size and font is excellent, your eyes are just too bad to read it, quite frankly.
    Last edited by Charion; 06-16-2016 at 08:45 AM.
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Excuse, me again FONT SIZE isn't the entire fucking font... How hard could that possibly be to understand... Seriously...

He's font size and font is excellent, your eyes are just too bad to read it, quite frankly.
    Yeah my eyes arent in best condition.

Thanks
    when i got into middle school i was diagnosed with Dysthymia (form of depression). No i have no went to a doctor because at that point in time i didn't know what it was, and yes i have had thoughts like these when i was in middle school but not as bad as it is now tho. when i hit high school, i discovered that i have Dysthymia by searching the internet and reading books and all sorts of stuff. I have many other disorder's but nothing serious i suppose.

@billyvadd fucked up to say something like. humorous or not. i am completely sober.
    Schuba is my main nigga.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

when i got into middle school i was diagnosed with Dysthymia (form of depression). No i have no went to a doctor because at that point in time i didn't know what it was, and yes i have had thoughts like these when i was in middle school but not as bad as it is now tho. when i hit high school, i discovered that i have Dysthymia by searching the internet and reading books and all sorts of stuff. I have many other disorder's but nothing serious i suppose.

@billyvadd fucked up to say something like. humorous or not. i am completely sober.
    Bruh.. I feel shit for you, but not as shit as I feel for myself, cos it would be worse if I told you, but then I'd be called a liar and I joke about it, so I rather not.

Achievements:

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Charion For This Useful Post:

Logic (06-16-2016)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234