OutdatedIntense Injector - Auto Inject

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Intense Injector - Auto Inject
New and Undetected Injector.

Features
✔️Auto/Manual Process
✔️Universal Injector

Tutorial
Put DLL With Injector In Same Folder / Desktop
►Run Combat Arms Normally
►At Lobby
►Open Injector 'Run as Administrator'
►Browse your hack and it will Auto Inject
►Done
Virus`s Scan
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/c...is/1466168907/ⓘ
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/xh0k8217anⓘ

Don't Forgot To Click :- THANKS.
Intense Injector_mpgh.net_mpgh.net.rar344 KB · 1,083 downloads 25/61 malicious
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!
can you post a video on how to do this?

im new to this
64bit only
BEWARE Virus warning
When I tried downloading I instantly got an error message from my anti virus. I think this executable program is malware, my antivirus gave me multiple warnings to quarantine and delete smh. It only gave me the warning when I extracted with 7zip

Quote Originally Posted by nsm7778 View Post
When I tried downloading I instantly got an error message from my anti virus. I think this executable program is malware, my antivirus gave me multiple warnings to quarantine and delete smh. It only gave me the warning when I extracted with 7zip

All injectors register as false positive viruses
I keep getting a error every time i inject.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?