Thread: Offsets?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Offsets?

I mainly do CS:GO hacking, but recently I have been wanting to learn how to make a minecraft inject client. I have some knowledge of this sort of thing as I have developed an esp hack for CSGO for a few friends. The thing is, I do not know enough about offsets, base addresses, and more. I can make stuff work but not find that.

SO, with the inject client: I want to modify knockback in game using an external hack, but I do not know where to find the values that control knockback. Any ideas?

Thanks
    Minecraft is run in java, yes you can inject stuff into it, but it probably won't help you at all. Just look out Minecraft how to make hacked client. You will need to know java
    I am just here to learn, definitely not for hacks... o_O Just learning

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Helios View Post
    I mainly do CS:GO hacking, but recently I have been wanting to learn how to make a minecraft inject client. I have some knowledge of this sort of thing as I have developed an esp hack for CSGO for a few friends. The thing is, I do not know enough about offsets, base addresses, and more. I can make stuff work but not find that.

SO, with the inject client: I want to modify knockback in game using an external hack, but I do not know where to find the values that control knockback. Any ideas?
    Check out the minecraft mod coder pack. It's a tool to decompile minecraft, so instead of doing hard injecting-thingies, you can just edit the game..
    can't link external links, just google minecraft mcp releases
    There's also a whole load of videos on youtube on how to get started coding a client.

[IMG]https://i6.photobucke*****m/albums/y239/blackprism2/PedobearChase.gif[/IMG]