Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    [FONT="Lucida Console"][SIZE="2"]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post

USA Fought Germany? You mean if NATO fought NATO, since America and Germany both are part of NATO (I hoped you would be smarter than that).
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Member_states_of_NATO I hope this educates you a little..

Yes, literally everyone is telling me how stupid I am and all I take it as a compliment, since that is what it is, just some compliment from some internet person who is so bloody smart, at least I'm not as idiot as someone who supports some moron who is trying to run for presidency and build some non-important wall - which in all honesty isn't really needed since there are other measures to stop you having over floating Mexican people in your country, but you seem to be SO blooming stuck with "Lets make America great again" which I still find when it comes to America.

Oh well, why do I keep arguing with some idiot whom name is "Lunatic" and who forces his opinions on other people but can't face the facts...

Lol sorry, but I need less taxes and more guns. Call me crazy, but I wish to protect my property and rights.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

Lol sorry, but I need less taxes and more guns. Call me crazy, but I wish to protect my property and rights.
    ok, enjoy having autistic president named Donald Autism Trump then. Bye, had enough of your bullshit.
    Reputation power: 57
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I thought firearms were illegal in germany

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by supermanjetRETURN's View Post
    I thought firearms were illegal in germany
    They are, sometimes people are able to buy one from black market..
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

ok, enjoy having autistic president named Donald Autism Trump then. Bye, had enough of your bullshit.
    Lol our country is still much greater than Estonia or wherever the fuck you are from buddy. Also you don't know enough about America to have an educated opinion obviously and you are just talking out of your ass. You aren't an American.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

They are, sometimes people are able to buy one from black market..
    Damn thats bad

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Lol our country is still much greater than Estonia or wherever the fuck you are from buddy. Also you don't know enough about America to have an educated opinion obviously and you are just talking out of your ass. You aren't an American.
    shit talking in internet at its finest, our country may not be as great as you are, but least we don't have cops who murder innocent black people and have some most historical autism school shootings which you seem to have time to time. Yeah I guess you are greatest at destroying your own human race trump supporter.

And Estonia is part of NATO too so you little wanker can suck my dick. I don't know enough - yeah, do I really talk out of my ass - no... I'm educated enough to talk back at some American douche.

And if I was so uneducated about your shit country, then how come do I know that autism trump is trying to build a wall to protect your country from Mexicans? But whatever makes you sleep better at night, trump dick sucker.
    Last edited by Charion; 06-24-2016 at 12:36 PM.

Achievements:

Thanks
    @Lunatic No point in arguing about gun control on a forum full of middle school - 9th grade kids.

"b-but this is in Germany! Surely gun free zones/restrictions work in the United Stat.-"

https://www.breitbar*****m/big-governm...one-state-law/

Last edited by Takatsuki; 06-24-2016 at 01:02 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Takatsuki For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (06-24-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Here comes the shitposter.
    Anybody can say their own country is the best. So its makes no sense.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

shit talking in internet at its finest, our country may not be as great as you are, but least we don't have cops who murder innocent black people and have some most historical autism school shootings which you seem to have time to time. Yeah I guess you are greatest at destroying your own human race trump supporter.

And Estonia is part of NATO too so you little wanker can suck my dick. I don't know enough - yeah, do I really talk out of my ass - no... I'm educated enough to talk back at some American douche.

And if I was so uneducated about your shit country, then how come do I know that autism trump is trying to build a wall to protect your country from Mexicans? But whatever makes you sleep better at night, trump dick sucker.
    I am a firm believer that only the weak and unprepared are victims of mass shootings, which I am neither. Rarely do you ever hear of the person conceal carrying being the victim in these cases you speak of. Sorry if I don't seem to care, but I'm an American and you are not. The fact that you care more than me is actually quite pathetic in my opinion because it is not your country, nor can you do anything to change the way we live. As for the part about cops killing innocent blacks, that's not only a racist statement to make, but an inaccurate one too. More innocent white people are killed by cops than innocent black people and the statistics are right here:
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ut-minority-d/
    https://newobserveronline.com/far-mor...-by-us-police/
    https://thinkprogress.org/justice/201...y-police-2015/

To be fair, I don't think any US citizen could give a flying fuck about NATO because they are not only pointless, but useless too. If Germany fucks around again, we will go to war with them again. If your country fucks around, we will just wipe it off the map. At the end of the day my country rules over both Germany and yours whether you fucking like it or not.

What's wrong with building a wall on our most abused border so people have to come here legally?
    Are we supposed to just continue to ignore the massive amounts of human and drug smuggling?
    Is Mexico racist for having a wall on their south border and for killing anyone who crosses it illegally?
    What's your better plan to stop this evil black market economy on our southern border?
    Why the fuck do you care that we want to secure our borders?

Feel free to prove you have zero mental capacity further, I will destroy any shit opinion you throw at me.

- - - Updated - - -

Here comes the shitposter.
    Anybody can say their own country is the best. So its makes no sense.
    Says the person living in a country basically owned by the United States.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunatic For This Useful Post:

Takatsuki (06-24-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

I am a firm believer that only the weak and unprepared are victims of mass shootings, which I am neither. Rarely do you ever hear of the person conceal carrying being the victim in these cases you speak of. Sorry if I don't seem to care, but I'm an American and you are not. The fact that you care more than me is actually quite pathetic in my opinion because it is not your country, nor can you do anything to change the way we live. As for the part about cops killing innocent blacks, that's not only a racist statement to make, but an inaccurate one too. More innocent white people are killed by cops than innocent black people and the statistics are right here:
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ut-minority-d/
    https://newobserveronline.com/far-mor...-by-us-police/
    https://thinkprogress.org/justice/201...y-police-2015/

To be fair, I don't think any US citizen could give a flying fuck about NATO because they are not only pointless, but useless too. If Germany fucks around again, we will go to war with them again. If your country fucks around, we will just wipe it off the map. At the end of the day my country rules over both Germany and yours whether you fucking like it or not.

What's wrong with building a wall on our most abused border so people have to come here legally?
    Are we supposed to just continue to ignore the massive amounts of human and drug smuggling?
    Is Mexico racist for having a wall on their south border and for killing anyone who crosses it illegally?
    What's your better plan to stop this evil black market economy on our southern border?
    Why the fuck do you care that we want to secure our borders?

Feel free to prove you have zero mental capacity further, I will destroy any shit opinion you throw at me.

- - - Updated - - -

Says the person living in a country basically owned by the United States.
    WHO TOLD U OUR COUNTRY WAS OWNED BY THE USA

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    germans are fucking assholes anyways.
    @Lunatic classic american lmao

15. The Following User Says Thank You to RiceAndDice For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (06-24-2016)

Thanks
    WHO TOLD U OUR COUNTRY WAS OWNED BY THE USA
    You live on a rock the size of my palm. Literally anyone can own you.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Takatsuki For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (06-24-2016)

Thanks
    First of all: This wasn't a real gun but a alarm pistol.
    If there was no gun control in Germany people would've been killed.

So all these Americans saying gun control doesn't work have to shut up because there aren't no school shootings here in Europe.
    [IMG]https://lh3.googleuserconten*****m/-00iIf0SVXqM/Wx7De4Gt3cI/AAAAAAAAHPw/cy33De9pX4AE7Arzy2gPMgRRcwno-sVEQCHMYCw/s0/ifNXCIl.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    You live on a rock the size of my palm. Literally anyone can own you.
    I'm only owned by @Dave84311

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast