Thanks

Post Selling GTA V account with 150+million

Selling GTA V account with 150+million level 128 with all the newest content, latest car, Maze bank office, yacht, everything , you name it i have it.
    As you know, GTA recently crack down really hard on mods and right now there are none cash drops, and will not come back anytime soon. Most importantly, I have other paid games inside the Steam Account.
    I'm letting go at 60USD or trade for Overwatch: Origins Edition account, with email provided to me as i'll also provide my email linked to steam linked to my GTA V account. So yeah, if you are interested, do add me on skype and we shall chat on skype. I'm not really that active on MPGH so it's faster for you to add me on skype.
    [img]https://**********.com/addskype/green/PikachuBangFloorDie.png[/img]
    Proof:
    Last edited by akim14; 07-07-2016 at 02:37 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Woah, 60 dollars?

Theres a post on the forums right now I could get GTA V for 3 dollars (Pliaxy), post on the forums right now for ranks, money, and more for 5 dollars (cheatyourpc), CSGO for 4 dollars (MPGH Karrmaa), and Black ops 2 is basically useless at this point, but i'm sure i can find it somewhere for a few dollars.

I could literally pay $12 USD and get everything you have easily and without scammers... but instead you want people to pay 60 dollars to a sketchy guy on MPGH... You're going to have to lower that price.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Swatted. View Post
    Woah, 60 dollars?

Theres a post on the forums right now I could get GTA V for 3 dollars (Pliaxy), post on the forums right now for ranks, money, and more for 5 dollars (cheatyourpc), CSGO for 4 dollars (MPGH Karrmaa), and Black ops 2 is basically useless at this point, but i'm sure i can find it somewhere for a few dollars.

I could literally pay $12 USD and get everything you have easily and without scammers... but instead you want people to pay 60 dollars to a sketchy guy on MPGH... You're going to have to lower that price.
    difference between this and what you counted up is that they are all cracked, you could loose that account any day .... this is a personal account that you would never loose, you can change everything without problems.

I still think 60$ is a bit to much but still, think about it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliTupac View Post
    difference between this and what you counted up is that they are all cracked, you could loose that account any day .... this is a personal account that you would never loose, you can change everything without problems.

I still think 60$ is a bit to much but still, think about it
    GTA V 30 dollars on Steam summer sale, CSGO 10 dollars on G2A, costs 5 dollars for recovery to get all the GTA stuff he has, ( Thats safe and doesnt get people banned btw).
    Still costs 45 dollars to replicate what he has, and that would be on my steam account and made completely from scratch, and I would have 0 risk of scam. This guy has to make it like 20 dollars or less for it to be worth it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Swatted. View Post
    GTA V 30 dollars on Steam summer sale, CSGO 10 dollars on G2A, costs 5 dollars for recovery to get all the GTA stuff he has, ( Thats safe and doesnt get people banned btw).
    Still costs 45 dollars to replicate what he has, and that would be on my steam account and made completely from scratch, and I would have 0 risk of scam. This guy has to make it like 20 dollars or less for it to be worth it.
    Recovery has started to get people banned and you can only do it once anyway, you definitely couldnt do it with cracked accounts, but yes the price should be $20 or less.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    csgo mm rank?