Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Buying BTC - Have PayPal - 5% Rate

Looking to purchase bitcoins.

Have PayPal: $500
    Want BTC: Minimum $25
    Contact me: skype...... P.PRIVATE1

Will go first to aNY established trust worthy member. I have done a few trades already and you can search for my vouches if you like. Will not go first to any newbies I can refuse to anyone who I deem suspicious.

Thanks
    Online right now.

Thanks
    Talking on skype

Thanks
    Yo.. why did you go offline send me my btc are you seriously gonna scam me.. the fk..
    Last edited by abchotshot; 07-05-2016 at 10:12 PM.

Thanks
    No one deal with him! He will chargeback! D/c ed then went to send btc and he had already chargedback.

Thanks
    This kid is one of the worst user you can deal with, please stay away from him and his games, he goes offline as soon as i send him money, and then goes offline for a good 30-40 mins.. Then come's online as soon as i do a chargeback on PayPal, i mean as soon as that charge back went through he come's online. Very fishy please deal with caution.

Note: He still hasn't refunded me my money, waiting to see if PayPal will side with him really a scammer.
    Last edited by abchotshot; 07-05-2016 at 11:12 PM.

Quality is not an act, it is a habit.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by abchotshot View Post
    This kid is one of the worst user you can deal with, please stay away from him and his games, he goes offline as soon as i send him money, and then goes offline for a good 30-40 mins.. Then come's online as soon as i do a chargeback on PayPal, i mean as soon as that charge back went through he come's online. Very fishy please deal with caution.

Note: He still hasn't refunded me my money, waiting to see if PayPal will side with him really a scammer.
    Please provide proof that he left before the chargeback if he files a report on you perhaps.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by InvictusManeo View Post
    No one deal with him! He will chargeback! D/c ed then went to send btc and he had already chargedback.
    If you feel like you were almost dealt by the user, create a scam report HERE

Thanks
    I have created a scam report on him, Also i messaged him regarding using a middleman right now to solve this issue. a Mod or a trusted member on this forum who can take BTC from him and hold onto it until i cancel the dispute.

He won't respond back, the fact is his intentions was to scam me. His not refunding my money how hard is to login to PayPal and click the REFUND button. I'm still willing to go ahead with this transaction, all he has to do is send the btc to trusted middleman and i will close this charge-back right away.

Thanks
    I have created a private scam report about him, He scammed me out of $100. He will be banned soon enough.

Thanks
    @PM-Kasper

So @InvictusManeo scammed you as well? please pm me your scam report, would like to view it.. i don't understand why this kid is going around and scamming people i mean you would have to be a scuummmbagg low life to pull these kinds of things.

Thanks
    I made it in the private scam report section because it contained my address.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PM-Kasper View Post
    I made it in the private scam report section because it contained my address.
    Okay i understand, did you do a chargeback on PayPal if you didn't i suggest you do that right away...

I'm really annoyed right now i sent him $200 USD, and i know his trying to scam me, otherwise he would of refunded back my money already or use a middleman right now to resolve this issue but his not doing any of that.
    Last edited by abchotshot; 07-06-2016 at 12:18 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Okay i understand, did you do a chargeback on PayPal if you didn't i suggest you do that right away...

I'm really annoyed right now i sent him $200 USD, and i know his trying to scam me, otherwise he would of refunded back my money already or use a middleman right now to resolve this issue but his not doing any of that.
    Chargeback it right away, you sent him the money through friends and family right?

although it's harder to claim the money back compared to goods and services, it's still possible.

but paypal do charge you a small fee for charging back right? and your account might get limited or some sort?

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think"
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I have created a scam report on him, Also i messaged him regarding using a middleman right now to solve this issue. a Mod or a trusted member on this forum who can take BTC from him and hold onto it until i cancel the dispute.

He won't respond back, the fact is his intentions was to scam me. His not refunding my money how hard is to login to PayPal and click the REFUND button. I'm still willing to go ahead with this transaction, all he has to do is send the btc to trusted middleman and i will close this charge-back right away.
    You can't click refund once a chargeback is filed.

Thanks
    He can easily return the payment, By the way i lost the dispute he has the money right now so basically i got scammed..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast