Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

So if how is god all-knowing?

So I was thinking about this...

So if god is all-knowing, he would've never let them taste the fruit from the tree of knowledge

and if he did let them, he set up us for failure, right?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lift For This Useful Post:

isosplz (07-26-2016)

Thanks

4. The Following User Says Thank You to wan For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (07-06-2016)

Thanks
    So he either wants us to fail or is not real...I'll take the latter.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    It was like 3AM when I posted this and I just realized the mistake in the title.

If a minion stumbles across this, could you change the title to : So how is god all-knowing?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post
    any1 who is well known does not mean hes true #karma

- - - Updated - - -
    @ZippyZap i found u a story which will clear ur doubt

A man went to a barber shop to have his hair and his beard cut as always. He started to have a good conversation with the barber who attended him. They talked about so many things and various subjects. Suddenly, they touched the subject of God. The barber said: "Look man, I don't believe that God exists as you say."

"Why do you say that?" asked the client.

"Well, it's so easy, you just have to go out in the street to realize that God does not exist. Oh, tell me, if God existed, would there be so many sick people? Would there be abandoned children? If God existed, there would be no suffering nor pain. I can't think of loving a God who permits all of these things."

The client stopped for a moment thinking, but he didn't want to respond as to cause an argument. The barber finished his job and the client went out of the shop. Just after he left the barber shop he saw a man in the street with a long hair and beard (it seems that it had been a long time since he had his cut and he looked so untidy).

Then the client again entered the barber shop and he said to the barber, "You know what? Barbers do not exist."

"How can you say they don't exist?" asked the barber. "Well I am here and I am a barber."

"No!" the client exclaimed. "They don't exist because if they did there would be no people with long hair and a beard like that man who walks in the street."

"Ah, barbers do exist, what happens is that people do not come to me."

"Exactly!"- affirmed the client. "That's the point. God does exist, what happens is people don't go to Him and do not look for Him. That's why there's so much pain and suffering in the world."

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra Jr slave View Post
    A man went to a barber shop to have his hair and his beard cut as always. He started to have a good conversation with the barber who attended him. They talked about so many things and various subjects. Suddenly, they touched the subject of God. The barber said: "Look man, I don't believe that God exists as you say."

"Well, it's so easy, you just have to go out in the street to realize that God does not exist. Oh, tell me, if God existed, would there be so many sick people? Would there be abandoned children? If God existed, there would be no suffering nor pain. I can't think of loving a God who permits all of these things."

The client stopped for a moment thinking, but he didn't want to respond as to cause an argument. The barber finished his job and the client went out of the shop. Just after he left the barber shop he saw a man in the street with a long hair and beard (it seems that it had been a long time since he had his cut and he looked so untidy).

Then the client again entered the barber shop and he said to the barber, "You know what? Barbers do not exist."

"How can you say they don't exist?" asked the barber. "Well I am here and I am a barber."

"No!" the client exclaimed. "They don't exist because if they did there would be no people with long hair and a beard like that man who walks in the street."

"Exactly!"- affirmed the client. "That's the point. God does exist, what happens is people don't go to Him and do not look for Him. That's why there's so much pain and suffering in the world."
    Barbers are obviously real, there's no doubt in any (sane) person's mind that they do not exist if they have seen them before.
    The problem with using this for whether God is real or not is the fact that everything that "God did" can be explained with science and why it happened naturally. Science wins over religion because Science is the search for the truth; it uses facts while religion uses faith and ignorance.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to wan For This Useful Post:

Lift (07-07-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Barbers are obviously real, there's no doubt in any (sane) person's mind that they do not exist if they have seen them before.
    The problem with using this for whether God is real or not is the fact that everything that "God did" can be explained with science and why it happened naturally. Science wins over religion because Science is the search for the truth; it uses facts while religion uses faith and ignorance.
    Precisely. That exact argument came to mind when I read his story.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    He wanted to test them....
    to see if the devil can make them do wrong things.
    History
    Member - 12 June 2016 - N/A

Premium Member - 14 August 2016 - N/A
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016 - 24 July 2017
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016 - N/A

News Force Gaming News - 24 July 2017
    STILL ALIVE!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

This life is a test....
    Verily, We created man from a drop of mingled sperm so that We may test him; and therefore We made him hearing and seeing. We have indeed showed him the way, now he be grateful or ungrateful. (76:3)
    Since we believe that God knows everything, then why should He test us?

The test which we are to undergo is not meant to add to the knowledge of God. Although God knows everything, it still is necessary that all men and women be put to test so that the true form of God's justice and mercy may emerge on the Day of Judge*ment.

If God were to send all persons to Paradise or Hell according to His own knowledge without put*ting them to test for their beliefs and deeds, then those sent to Hell could rightly complain that why were they being punished without any sin on their part while others enjoyed bliss of Paradise without any good deed in their credit? So in order to uphold the principle of justice and fairness, it was necessary for God to test all persons before sending them to Hell or Paradise.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by [A]CE View Post
    this is a test of will power. God has given us will power whether u choose the right way or the wrong @ZippyZap

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Vice For This Useful Post:

Ace (07-08-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    this is a test of will power. God has given us will power whether u choose the right way or the wrong
    Exactly what I meant.
    God made us from nothing, made the Earth and every thing you see....
    So he can prevent us from doing anything if he wanted, he just want to test us and we can go the right way or the wrong one.
    History

STILL ALIVE!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ace For This Useful Post:

Vice (07-08-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by ZippyZap View Post

So if god is all-knowing, he would've never let them taste the fruit from the tree of knowledge

He gave us free will. We are free to chose what we want and that is awesome. Personally I think there is God but I dont buy that church shit and I will never approve that in my life. That is one big money making lie and most of you know how things were when Popes had a really huge influence in wars and politics. God said we are all equal in his eyes, so at least I can do is to try to be a good man and help others in need.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by ivangaspar View Post
    He gave us free will. We are free to chose what we want and that is awesome. Personally I think there is God but I dont buy that church shit and I will never approve that in my life. That is one big money making lie and most of you know how things were when Popes had a really huge influence in wars and politics. God said we are all equal in his eyes, so at least I can do is to try to be a good man and help others in need.
    ur christian?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ZippyZap View Post

any1 who is well known does not mean hes true #karma

- - - Updated - - -
    @ZippyZap i found u a story which will clear ur doubt

This life is a test....
    Verily, We created man from a drop of mingled sperm so that We may test him; and therefore We made him hearing and seeing. We have indeed showed him the way, now he be grateful or ungrateful. (76:3)
    Since we believe that God knows everything, then why should He test us?

The test which we are to undergo is not meant to add to the knowledge of God. Although God knows everything, it still is necessary that all men and women be put to test so that the true form of God's justice and mercy may emerge on the Day of Judge*ment.

If God were to send all persons to Paradise or Hell according to His own knowledge without put*ting them to test for their beliefs and deeds, then those sent to Hell could rightly complain that why were they being punished without any sin on their part while others enjoyed bliss of Paradise without any good deed in their credit? So in order to uphold the principle of justice and fairness, it was necessary for God to test all persons before sending them to Hell or Paradise.

- - - Updated - - -

this is a test of will power. God has given us will power whether u choose the right way or the wrong @ZippyZap
    Exactly what I meant.
    God made us from nothing, made the Earth and every thing you see....
    So he can prevent us from doing anything if he wanted, he just want to test us and we can go the right way or the wrong one.
    Quote Originally Posted by ivangaspar View Post
    ur christian?
    Incredible. Simply, in its own essence, incredible. There is really not too much to say here, or at least that is what this line of text intends to disclose after much ado. Like the aforementioned context exhibits, there can be many different perspectives. How else would it be possible for a myriad of depicts to exist?

Another obviously not so obvious logical interpretation that is unfavorably lacking in reveal, is the possibility of "What definition each person is using when the text-based term, "God" is inserted into the context?". Also of note, some replies use the text-based characters to spell the word "god" and other replies denote the use of the word "God". Could the difference of word usage convey a diverse signification?

You will find that as the authors of our own illustration, the picture that we choose to paint on canvas can be constrained by factors that are solely dependent upon the matter of correlation in this exist.
    Last edited by isosplz; 07-26-2016 at 11:23 PM.

A lack of knowledge is merely an interpolation.
    As with all thoughts, USE AT YOUR OWN RiSK. (Until the information is verified)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by isosplz View Post

Incredible. Simply, in its own essence, incredible. There is really not too much to say here, or at least that is what this line of text intends to disclose after much ado. Like the aforementioned context exhibits, there can be many different perspectives. How else would it be possible for a myriad of depicts to exist?

Another obviously not so obvious logical interpretation that is unfavorably lacking in reveal, is the possibility of "What definition each person is using when the text-based term, "God" is inserted into the context?". Also of note, some replies use the text-based characters to spell the word "god" and other replies denote the use of the word "God". Could the difference of word usage convey a diverse signification?

You will find that as the authors of our own illustration, the picture that we choose to paint on canvas can be constrained by factors that are solely dependent upon the matter of correlation in this exist.
    Simply, "God" is the same as "god", "Allah" is the same as "Allah", it's just a typing mistake.
    History

STILL ALIVE!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Ace For This Useful Post:

isosplz (07-27-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

Simply, "God" is the same as "god", "Allah" is the same as "Allah", it's just a typing mistake.
    xD correct lol

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Vice For This Useful Post:

Ace (07-27-2016)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast