Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Love Beat wont go in full screen

My friend is having a problem,her love beat game isnt running on fullscreen,she tried -fullscreen in launch options
    alt+enter no teamviewer in the background no weird programs in the background also,havent tried drivers but wont try because im scared about screwing something up on her pc since i know nothing about drivers,she has the setting fullscreen on,cant find the config file of the game so we cant put it on like fullscreen=1
    windowed=0 like i originally wanted
    Important thing to mention its just for lovebeat,the problem started after the pc updated itsself she didint put the update it was probably an auto update,the other games on her pc are working fine.
    The game is on steam.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stefan2912 View Post
    My friend is having a problem,her love beat game isnt running on fullscreen,she tried -fullscreen in launch options
    alt+enter no teamviewer in the background no weird programs in the background also,havent tried drivers but wont try because im scared about screwing something up on her pc since i know nothing about drivers,she has the setting fullscreen on,cant find the config file of the game so we cant put it on like fullscreen=1
    windowed=0 like i originally wanted
    Important thing to mention its just for lovebeat,the problem started after the pc updated itsself she didint put the update it was probably an auto update,the other games on her pc are working fine.
    The game is on steam.
    Hey stefan,

right click on Love Beat in your library and choose properties, click on set launch options and type -fullscreen, then click OK. hope it solves your problem.

Have a good day.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post

Hey stefan,

right click on Love Beat in your library and choose properties, click on set launch options and type -fullscreen, then click OK. hope it solves your problem.

Have a good day.
    Already tried that although i dont blame you for not seeing what i wrote cause i wrote it a bit slopily,thx for the thought though

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stefan2912 View Post
    Already tried that although i dont blame you for not seeing what i wrote cause i wrote it a bit slopily,thx for the thought though
    it's just I start reading kinda from the middle of your post. Try system restore to last point where it was working normally, that should do it. Might take sometime though.