Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Trump is a xenophobic, racist, sexist, lying, homophobic, science denying criminal!

Pretty much the title, you can't really argue against it
    If you believe otherwise, state your evidence and I'll state mine.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    To be honest trump has decent economic plans and the country wants to be balanced and fixed. I agree that trump is what you call a imature 10yr old who loves to roast races and makes up lies but either way he has a high rating to be president

Middleman 9/13/2016-3/8/17
    LoL Minion 11/5/2016-3/8/17
    Former Staff 3/8/17-12/27/17
    Middleman 12/27/17-06/28/19
    Marketplace Minion 7/1/18-06/28/19
    Minion+ 12/5/18-2/5/19
    Moderator 2/5/19-06/28/19

Former Staff 06/28/19-12/19/20
    Middleman 12/19/20-Current
    Marketplace Minion 2/1/2021-Current
    Minion+ 4/7/2021-12/08/2022

Moderator 2/5/19-08/13/23
    Global Moderator 08/13/23-Current

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lily For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (08-04-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochizuki View Post
    To be honest trump has decent economic plans and the country wants to be balanced and fixed. I agree that trump is what you call a imature 10yr old who loves to roast races and makes up lies but either way he has a high rating to be president
    His economic plans include cutting taxes while staying revenue neutral which will trillions to the debt in the next decade. His healthcare proposal will cost 500 billion and leave double the amount of people uninsured and he also wants to increase military spending. Amazing economic plans.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post

His economic plans include cutting taxes while staying revenue neutral which will trillions to the debt in the next decade. His healthcare proposal will cost 500 billion and leave double the amount of people uninsured and he also wants to increase military spending. Amazing economic plans.
    well some parts of it lol

Middleman 9/13/2016-3/8/17
    LoL Minion 11/5/2016-3/8/17
    Former Staff 3/8/17-12/27/17
    Middleman 12/27/17-06/28/19
    Marketplace Minion 7/1/18-06/28/19
    Minion+ 12/5/18-2/5/19
    Moderator 2/5/19-06/28/19

Former Staff 06/28/19-12/19/20
    Middleman 12/19/20-Current
    Marketplace Minion 2/1/2021-Current
    Minion+ 4/7/2021-12/08/2022

Moderator 2/5/19-08/13/23
    Global Moderator 08/13/23-Current

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    True, are you trying to say Hillary is a better candidate then?
    ~ High up and we're floating

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Pretty much the title, you can't really argue against it
    If you believe otherwise, state your evidence and I'll state mine.
    I compared Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump's tax plan to see how it would affect me as a middle class tax payer. Here's the break down assuming I can get my deductions to bring me down to $75,300 of taxable income.

Hillary Clinton places that salary in a 25% tax bracket (married filing jointly) which translates to me paying around $398.00 in fed tax a paycheck. That's around $798.00 a month or $10,360.00 per year in fed taxes (my salary is divided over 26 pay periods).

Donald Trump places that salary in a 10% tax bracket which translates to me paying around $97 in fed tax a paycheck. That's around $194.00 a month or $2,530.00 per year in fed taxes.

Donald Trump's tax plan would put an extra $300.00 a paycheck in my pocket every paycheck. That's about $600.00 a month or $7830.00 per year in extra money.

If I were to invest that $300 each paycheck into a mutual fund with an average interest rate of %10 I would have....almost 2 million dollars when I retire in 30 years.....

Think about that when you consider who you are going to vote for in November. An extra $600 a month can go an extremely long distance in most people's households (especially for my family of 5).

You can check Clintons tax plan here

https://taxfoundation.org/article/details-and-analysis-hillary-clinton-s-tax-proposals

And Trumps tax plan here

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/tax-reform

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thescruu View Post
    He's in love with her dusty cucked cunt.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

- - - Updated - - -

"Trump says I'll pay less taxes, so when the economy completely crashes and inflation starts skyrocketing and all businesses start closing atleast I have an extra few hundred a month."

You're sharing stupid posts from Facebook that only answer one side of the story. When his rent skyrockets and all the food he buys prices seem to double, that $600 will be meaningless.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited by Confluency; 08-04-2016 at 09:03 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

"Trump says I'll pay less taxes, so when the economy completely crashes and inflation starts skyrocketing and all businesses start closing atleast I have an extra few hundred a month."

You're sharing stupid posts from Facebook that only answer one side of the story. When his rent skyrockets and all the food he buys prices seem to double, that $600 will be meaningless.

- - - Updated - - -

Hillary's husband caused the last crash, so why on earth would I elect her?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

He didn't "cause" the crash you dimwit fuck, he didn't regulate Wallstreet as much as he should have. Same with every president before him. Besides under his presidency 20 million jobs were created and the economy deficit went from being a deficit to a surplus lmfao. Sorry people like Trump abused Wallstreet and caused the crash.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

He didn't "cause" the crash you dimwit fuck, he didn't regulate Wallstreet as much as he should have. Same with every president before him. Besides under his presidency 20 million jobs were created and the economy deficit went from being a deficit to a surplus lmfao. Sorry people like Trump abused Wallstreet and caused the crash.
    "Despite what O'Malley and many other people believe, Glass-Steagall was not technically repealed in 1999, but it was effectively neutered. Legislation was passed that year that allowed bank holding companies to engage in previously forbidden commercial activities, such as insurance and investment banking.

The change in the law opened the floodgates for giant mergers, such as the $33 billion deal between J.P. Morgan and Chase Manhattan in September of 2000. During the darkest days of the financial crisis, Bank of America acquired two troubled financial companies — Countrywide Financial Services and Merrill Lynch, deals that wouldn't have been possible before 1999."

He caused it...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunatic For This Useful Post:

Dab (08-04-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochizuki View Post
    https://taxfoundation.org/blog/donald...-circumstances

(some credible sites to confirm the information for you)
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-t...llion-in-debt/
    https://www.politico.com/story/2015/0...deficit-214211

- - - Updated - - -

Because her tax plans wont put us 12 trillion more in the hole, and probably will continue decreasing the deficit since she's Obama 2.0

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thescruu View Post
    Not even comparable. Trump has little to no insight into international affairs, he's proven he has little to no knowledge about the baltic states, little to no understanding of the wars / policies in the middle east. Not to mention he apparently doesn't even know why we don't punish NATO members for certain incapabilities.

Hillary Clinton for the simple fact she's an established politician who has been on the ground working her ass off for 20+ years, makes her beyond any fathomable qualification to be president. Trump has attacked the mother and father of dead US soldiers, he's attacked court judges under the premise he's bias because he's "mexican", and he's further driven a gap between the Muslim culture and the rest of the world. He's 100% confirmed he will not take nuclear war off the table, even if it means the destruction of Europe. He wants to destroy NATO alliances, wants to cut ties with our top trade partners, the fucking list goes on and on.

It's like stepping on a nail, a single one will puncture your foot, but if you step on a bed of nails it wont puncture your foot. That's how trumps stupidity goes. He just goes on and on with consistently ignorant shit, the only reason any fools fall in line with his appeal is because they disregard actual policy for self indulgence. This right here is why democracy has failed in the past. The people are fucking idiots, and we TRIED to avoid this but it looks like plato was right. Only the "most wise and powerful", being hillary clinton in this case, are fit to lead.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

"Despite what O'Malley and many other people believe, Glass-Steagall was not technically repealed in 1999, but it was effectively neutered. Legislation was passed that year that allowed bank holding companies to engage in previously forbidden commercial activities, such as insurance and investment banking.

The change in the law opened the floodgates for giant mergers, such as the $33 billion deal between J.P. Morgan and Chase Manhattan in September of 2000. During the darkest days of the financial crisis, Bank of America acquired two troubled financial companies — Countrywide Financial Services and Merrill Lynch, deals that wouldn't have been possible before 1999."

He caused it...
    https://www.politifac*****m/truth-o-me...ng-do-financi/

Your claims that he is the reason for the crash is comparable to me saying Trump is the reason for terrorist attacks. There is no single reason why the crash happened. Jesus christ.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    https://taxfoundation.org/blog/donald...-circumstances

(some credible sites to confirm the information for you)
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-t...llion-in-debt/
    https://www.politico.com/story/2015/0...deficit-214211

- - - Updated - - -

Because her tax plans wont put us 12 trillion more in the hole, and probably will continue decreasing the deficit since she's Obama 2.0

- - - Updated - - -

Not even comparable. Trump has little to no insight into international affairs, he's proven he has little to no knowledge about the baltic states, little to no understanding of the wars / policies in the middle east. Not to mention he apparently doesn't even know why we don't punish NATO members for certain incapabilities.

Hillary Clinton for the simple fact she's an established politician who has been on the ground working her ass off for 20+ years, makes her beyond any fathomable qualification to be president. Trump has attacked the mother and father of dead US soldiers, he's attacked court judges under the premise he's bias because he's "mexican", and he's further driven a gap between the Muslim culture and the rest of the world. He's 100% confirmed he will not take nuclear war off the table, even if it means the destruction of Europe. He wants to destroy NATO alliances, wants to cut ties with our top trade partners, the fucking list goes on and on.

It's like stepping on a nail, a single one will puncture your foot, but if you step on a bed of nails it wont puncture your foot. That's how trumps stupidity goes. He just goes on and on with consistently ignorant shit, the only reason any fools fall in line with his appeal is because they disregard actual policy for self indulgence. This right here is why democracy has failed in the past. The people are fucking idiots, and we TRIED to avoid this but it looks like plato was right. Only the "most wise and powerful", being hillary clinton in this case, are fit to lead.

That's a huge assumption and not a valid reason. Work with facts or stfu.

Thanks

That's a huge assumption and not a valid reason. Work with facts or stfu.
    https://www.ontheissues.org/2016/Dona..._+_Economy.htm

very bottom.

Do we need another Dab teacher on student session?

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.politifac*****m/truth-o-me...ng-do-financi/

Your claims that he is the reason for the crash is comparable to me saying Trump is the reason for terrorist attacks. There is no single reason why the crash happened. Jesus christ.
    The crash happen because the banks had too much money to spend. That's the ultimate reason.

Oh and people like Trump bought everyones homes, however you can't blame the rich welfare queens leeching off the american people.
    Last edited by Dab1996426; 08-04-2016 at 03:00 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    https://www.ontheissues.org/2016/Dona..._+_Economy.htm

very bottom.

Do we need another Dab teacher on student session?

- - - Updated - - -

The crash happen because the banks had too much money to spend. That's the ultimate reason.

I compared Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump's tax plan to see how it would affect me as a middle class tax payer. Here's the break down assuming I can get my deductions to bring me down to $75,300 of taxable income.

Hillary Clinton places that salary in a 25% tax bracket (married filing jointly) which translates to me paying around $398.00 in fed tax a paycheck. That's around $798.00 a month or $10,360.00 per year in fed taxes (my salary is divided over 26 pay periods).

Donald Trump places that salary in a 10% tax bracket which translates to me paying around $97 in fed tax a paycheck. That's around $194.00 a month or $2,530.00 per year in fed taxes.

Donald Trump's tax plan would put an extra $300.00 a paycheck in my pocket every paycheck. That's about $600.00 a month or $7830.00 per year in extra money.

If I were to invest that $300 each paycheck into a mutual fund with an average interest rate of %10 I would have....almost 2 million dollars when I retire in 30 years.....

Think about that when you consider who you are going to vote for in November. An extra $600 a month can go an extremely long distance in most people's households (especially for my family of 5).

You can check Clintons tax plan here

https://taxfoundation.org/article/det...-tax-proposals

And Trumps tax plan here

This truth hearts, I know. Go ahead, tell me how all that money Trump would save me, will be worthless or some other Libtard fallacy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast