Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Successful African Brain Surgeries.

I thought this was pretty interesting, there is some blood/gore so be warned.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dab For This Useful Post:

Vicarious (07-19-2016)

Thanks
    this is pretty awesome. The fact that he is awake all the time because his whole body is so pumped with adrenaline to endure the pain amazes me the most.

prev. Names: HΔSTUR ▬ Sound.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Vicarious For This Useful Post:

Dab (07-19-2016)

Thanks
    i think im gonna need a minute

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    watfuckdidijustwatch, cocksk videos best videos

It looks like you’re writing unsubstantiated nonsense. Would you like to turn on all caps?
    Premium Member
    Global Moderator
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiosyncratic View Post
    i think im gonna need a minute
    Lightweight

OT: I found this very interesting and fascinating that the rate of survival is 96%. Kinda gnarly that they are awake the whole time and will have to wear a hat the rest of their life.

Quote Originally Posted by congress_ man View Post
    only time im not in the sky is when im low and dry

Donator: 1-16-14 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-15 - 12-25-15
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-15 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    Premium: 12-03-15 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-16 - 6-10-16
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-16 - 6-10-16
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-16 - 6-10-16
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-06-16 - 6-23-19
    News Force (WTF News): 8-07-17 - 6-23-19
    General Minion: 12-04-22 - ∞
    MMORPG Minion: 1-14-23 - ∞
    MPGH Moderator: 2-21-23 - ∞
    League of Legends Section: 2-21-23 - ∞
    OFPSH Section: 2-22-23 - ∞
    Global Moderator: 6-1-23 - ∞

Rep and Thanks always appreciated!!!

Thanks
    That was entertaining

What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Interesting, but I want to know how the hell they knew it was necessary to operate by just feeling the skull? Sure they might not of died, but was it necessary to even cut them open like that?

Also, where's the actual info about the 96% survival rate?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ᴁnema View Post
    this is pretty awesome. The fact that he is awake all the time because his whole body is so pumped with adrenaline to endure the pain amazes me the most.
    That was actually the point of a different video I was watching, it referenced african brain surgery when emphasizing how we aren't feeling natural adrenaline which gives you "super strength" or the ability to stop pain and even fight off disease (google Wim Hof). As well as getting into chi and how people and animals have always used certain chemical reactions to basically survive, but due to the world we live in it is significantly dulled because we have technology.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Interesting, but I want to know how the hell they knew it was necessary to operate by just feeling the skull? Sure they might not of died, but was it necessary to even cut them open like that?

Also, where's the actual info about the 96% survival rate?
    Modern scientist have researched ancient brain surgery techniques in order to perfect their own. I think it's safe to assume there are legit reasons why someone would need brain surgery. You would probably need to ask someone who is familiar with brains surgey to give you a list of reasons why someone may need it, and how they would know they need it without modern technology. The most common I'd assume is foreign objects stuck in the head.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    What in interesting video

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Fuck you for posting that fuck you!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    That was actually the point of a different video I was watching, it referenced african brain surgery when emphasizing how we aren't feeling natural adrenaline which gives you "super strength" or the ability to stop pain and even fight off disease (google Wim Hof). As well as getting into chi and how people and animals have always used certain chemical reactions to basically survive, but due to the world we live in it is significantly dulled because we have technology.

- - - Updated - - -

Modern scientist have researched ancient brain surgery techniques in order to perfect their own. I think it's safe to assume there are legit reasons why someone would need brain surgery. You would probably need to ask someone who is familiar with brains surgey to give you a list of reasons why someone may need it, and how they would know they need it without modern technology. The most common I'd assume is foreign objects stuck in the head.
    I just can't get past the feeling that some of the people that had this done, didn't even need to have it done, and just suffered for no reason.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    looks like a great way to get aids

Thanks

I just can't get past the feeling that some of the people that had this done, didn't even need to have it done, and just suffered for no reason.
    So you assume they figured out brain surgery 3000 years ago for the sake of imaginary illnesses and misdiagnosing medical issues as something to do with the brain?

There are countless medical reasons as to why someone may need brain surgery, the most obvious is a foreign object inside of their skull, but also they could have a aneurysm, blood clots, blood vessel issues, or even a abscesses on their brain. All of which would require brain surgery or they are fatal.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    So you assume they figured out brain surgery 3000 years ago for the sake of imaginary illnesses and misdiagnosing medical issues as something to do with the brain?

There are countless medical reasons as to why someone may need brain surgery, the most obvious is a foreign object inside of their skull, but also they could have a aneurysm, blood clots, blood vessel issues, or even a abscesses on their brain. All of which would require brain surgery or they are fatal.
    Yes, I understand the last part perfectly. However, the only thing obvious would be something lodged in the head. In that video, it looks like they are doing it on someone that doesn't have anything obvious besides a few dents, but that's not even where he cut open. Just curious as to how truthful that narration was is all. I just really doubt they would ever be able to tell what's going on inside of the brain before opening the head up unless the patient was feeling very specific and constant signs of something...

Thanks

Yes, I understand the last part perfectly. However, the only thing obvious would be something lodged in the head. In that video, it looks like they are doing it on someone that doesn't have anything obvious besides a few dents, but that's not even where he cut open. Just curious as to how truthful that narration was is all. I just really doubt they would ever be able to tell what's going on inside of the brain before opening the head up unless the patient was feeling very specific and constant signs of something...
    There could be a tumor, there could be so many things. To assume she just let the vodo witch doctor cut her head open because she has dark sexual fantasy or gets really bad headaches is more absurd then believing they actually diagnosed her with something that was life threatening.

Human beings apparently knew about tumors since the BC era. I highly doubt they are crazy enough like trump supporters to actually cut each others heads open without medical reasoning. The one guy who had his head cut open 13 times definitely was due to him being a hero(as they stated in the video), probably a soldier or something.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast