Thumbs upWTSFITBIT Service $30 | CHEAP & FAST| Charge 2 | 500+ Orders DONE | ⌚ | DYNASTY™

Posts 1–15 of 612 · Page 1 of 41
FITBIT Service $30 | CHEAP & FAST| Charge 2 | 500+ Orders DONE | ⌚ | DYNASTY™



Will only take a limited amount of orders!







What you get?
You get a fitbit of your choosing, straps will more than likely not
be included. These come in a plastic fitbit bag, sent by them directly.

What countries available?
United States - United Kingdom - Europe - Other
Any other country apart from US will be +$5 more. ($45)

How long does it take?
Usually takes 1-2 for confirmation and 1-2 more days for shipping.

Why choose me?
With over 1,100+ vouches/transactions on MPGH, I am one of the most well-known
sellers on the forum. My goals have always been to build trust between me and
my customers & to provide the best customer service possible. Our team is very
active and you will normally get a response in minutes!

DYNASTYMPGH


 
Proof













>> Click HERE or Image above to add me on IM <<







Bitcoin(0%) - Ethereum(0%) - PayPal(10%) -
- Other giftcards and crypto coins will be accepted
- PayPal payments have a +10% fee << READ
(will take legal actions if there is a chargeback attempt)








COMING SOON




 
T.o.S

Terms:
- No Chargebacks of any kind, this goes for any of the payment options.
- PayPal will only be taken at our discretion. New members will not be able to have PayPal as a payment option unless confirmed by me. Customer who "try" to chargeback PayPal payments will be reported and banned. We will also take swift actions against you.
- Amazon gift cards must be bought directly from Amazon.
- Refund will be given ONLY after a 2nd or 3rd attempt.
- Customer must pay first.
- I have the rights to deny your order.
- I`m allowed to change the ToS anytime without having your consent.
- Once you purchased my service, you are entitled to these Terms Of Service.



- Thanks -
DYNASTY ™








Added on skype.
adding you on Skype shortly.

thanks
Already have you on skype. Vouch copy?
@Psychotic Will be receiving the vouch copy. I`ll update it as the process goes by.

We have already worked with 2 customers so the 15% of is no longer available.
I`ve done another promotion of 5$ off for the next 2 days!

For questions make sure to add me on Skype or ask them here.

@AbjectLlama97 @Rakeshsharma
I believe I talk to 1 of you, not sure if both.
Bumping this, vouch copy and first 2 customers will be getting confirmation soon. Will updated the thread when it`s done.
I can vouch for this service 1000%!!!! He added expedited shipping because of the extra wait time what a guy!!!
Quote Originally Posted by AbjectLlama97 View Post
I can vouch for this service 1000%!!!! He added expedited shipping because of the extra wait time what a guy!!!
Enjoy!

Vouch cooy has been sent to @Psychotic he will also be posting it soon!
good job man, but my friend does them for 30 $, so i am not interested enjoy the free bump
This is my first vouch copy ever on MPGH and I'm leaving this here to vouch for him.

I have yet to receive it, it has expedited shipping so I should receive it this week but I have the receipt/status page and everything looks great. I got it for my girlfriend but I'll take pictures when it arrives.

GLWS!
Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
This is my first vouch copy ever on MPGH and I'm leaving this here to vouch for him.

I have yet to receive it, it has expedited shipping so I should receive it this week but I have the receipt/status page and everything looks great. I got it for my girlfriend but I'll take pictures when it arrives.

GLWS!
You deserve it. Being minion of the market section is not small job.
Could you please edit vouch copy from 0/1 to 1/1.
Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
You deserve it. Being minion of the market section is not small job.
Could you please edit vouch copy from 0/1 to 1/1 and move this to the Elite Section.
Dude, the elite section is so shitty. Don't move it there. You will lose customers. I highly do not recommend putting it there. REAAAALLLLY slow circuit there...
Quote Originally Posted by Trol553 View Post
@Lunatic's Sheep is right

Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic's Sheep View Post
Dude, the elite section is so shitty. Don't move it there. You will lose customers. I highly do not recommend putting it there. REAAAALLLLY slow circuit there...
I guess i`ll trust you guys.
Posts 1–15 of 612 · Page 1 of 41
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?