After taking a few weeks to completely rework my service from scratch and to create a new website, we are back in business!
The thread that started it all can be found here for reference

I Do Computer Science Homework

Our new site and service offering quick work for any computer science related project or request. If you would like to submit a request that falls outside computer science, please use the contact page of the website and mention that you are coming from MPGH and have a special request.

Check it out! IDoCompSciHw.com All the same apply to this service as applied to the previous ones. We are fast, high quality, and very reasonable in pricing. We aim to work for you and create a relationship that is mutually beneficial.

I have had several clients while offering this service, some of which have their testimonials featured on the site. Some of them I am still in contact with today, some even as close friends. I'm really excited to launch this site and service, so check it out and make a request! All feedback welcome as well.

Basis:
I offer my time and skills to the community as a fun way to make some extra cash, help out, and learn new things. I look at, and typically accept all job requests, whether is your homework, a project, an idea, a partnership or anything in between. Need something done but for whatever reason need a little help completing it? Post your request here

Prices:
I try to keep this as flexible as possible. Getting paid is nice, but is not the most important aspect. I usually allow you to decide the payment based on quality of work after I have completed the request. However, for long projects that require a lot of my time, a price is agreed upon prior to starting, with half being paid up front.

Completed Jobs:
So far we are at 17 completed jobs and counting. That may seem small but considering we have only advertised on MPGH, and there are only 2 of us, it's a huge accomplishment. With the release of the new site I am looking forward to seeing that number soar!

If you have any questions or comments make sure to PM me here or on skype. I usually respond within the hour