Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    @ @NiBrA88

It's not about having enough staff. I think having Hova, Darklord and I is ample amount of staff members to hold down the Marketplace.

People seem to think that the more of us there are the more ban evaders we will catch which makes no sense. Since day one I was given MP Minion I've always prechecked all users posted a new thread thoroughly, even those that I know, because accounts being hijacked is a reality and must be checked for in case. I do this by checking recent posts, IP and searching their username/alias/IP on Google/MPGH to see if there's any past reports. Having more staff means threads are merely approved quicker which is not the priority.

Whether we have more or less staff ban evaders and people who shouldn't be making threads will be caught. The recent influx in threads criticizing the MP is due to a mistake not under performing or ill-trained Middlemen/Minions.

As for that rule you mentioned, that's basically what the precheck is for. It happens all the time and the reason you aren't seeing it is because the users are banned and their threads are deleted while in the moderation phase.

I totally understand that. Also I appreciate your work that each of you puts in every day considering itīs your free time!
    Obviously I reconsidered this thought now that you are reduced to three but I already had that in mind when you were 4.
    Also I wasnīt accusing any of you that you are ill-trained, you all are doing a great job for a long time already
    I just thought that with more than 4 people the MP would go a bit more smoothly and take some work off of your back.
    But if you are confident that you can handle the MP as a three man team I am sure you will do so!

Never thought about this tbh, thanks for the headsup about the rule

Keep up the work you, Hova and Darklord do each and everyday!
    Iīm sure a lot more people are thankful for your patience, work and effort you all put in but just donīt say it that often.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by NiBrA88 View Post
    I understand that point, though there are enough services that sell GC for 70% or less that are legit. Example is @ @Luverdark - his thread
    I Specifically said AGC that is Amazon Gift cards, cos they are as good as cash and if anyone is selling them for under 70% is sure gonna ring the bells but obviously there are exceptions. I have no clue about other kind of gift card or their sale values.
    Last edited by manav24; 07-20-2016 at 06:18 PM. Reason: error

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I wonder why this forum doesn't have a trading/rating system like many others have. IMO you can't tell if someone is trusted about the posts... Maybe that would be a nice thing to do, it would also make trading a lot safer.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by manav24 View Post
    I Specifically said AGC that is Amazon Gift cards, cos they are as good as cash and if anyone is selling them for under 70% is sure gonna ring the bells but obviously there are exceptions. I have no clue about other kind of gift card or their sale values.
    You just buy GC for 70% from @ @Luverdark
    Lets take a $100 PSN card as example, you buy one for 70% and sell them at 90% of its price to irl friends
    That way you made $20
    SECRET EBOOK LEAKED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Nik, Law, my list could go on and on.
    Well, keep listing...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Freeze View Post

Well, keep listing...
    Windoge, Light - the two I could add