Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by NiBrA88 View Post

This is tough call m8..your choice of words and that youīve met "a few nice muslims" makes me believe that you are a racist.
    If you donīt want others to think you are a racist maybe say that the terrorists attacks are taking over way too much. You arenīt implementing any race or ethical group with this and no one should get offended

Basically your thread title made me believe you are a racist, I didnīt completely read your post
    Implying*
    Btw here we go again: LET'S JUST REPLY TO THREADS WITHOUT EVEN READING THEM. <- this is called a shitpost.
    Last edited by ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ; 07-19-2016 at 05:34 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ View Post

It's incredible how stupid people like you listen to psychopaths/brain-washed saying that their actions are based on the Quran and actually believe it.
    It's like listening to a mentaly ill saying he's been ordered to kill everyone by his dog and starting to accumulate anger towards dogs. /fp
    This is true. I saw a documentary on the TV two weeks ago about children in school learning that every christian must be killed and that the other part of saudi arabia (or something, some enemy thing) must be killed and destroyed. This was not fake.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by G_spawn View Post
    This is true. I saw a documentary on the TV two weeks ago about children in school learning that every christian must be killed and that the other part of saudi arabia (or something, some enemy thing) must be killed and destroyed. This was not fake.
    That is brain washing. I'm a christian btw and also take a minute to read some passages from the quran and tell me if you find anything that might cause terrorism to have its roots on islam. BTW if you still didn't realise all these middle eastern wars are only a justification to get the oil mid est posses, it's always been a war just for the money
    Last edited by ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ; 07-19-2016 at 05:43 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I have nothing against Muslims. Now someone is gonna start talking about terrorism since we're talking about Muslims so I will say this about terrorism. Radical Islam is supposedly a problem, sure. So is, radical any religion. I see radical Islam as something similar to radical Christianity. There's ISIS who claim they're fighting for Islam and there's the KKK who claim they're devout Christians. Yet, both are denounced by their respective religions.

I believe that the rise of terrorism is due to the polarization of beliefs and as living standards globally seem to be getting shittier (making a large assumption here). Therefore, people become more and more extreme, just look at how the United States seems to be divided into the far left and the far right. Personally, I have seen little to no moderates. Imo, if people had better living conditions, lives, jobs, etc. there would probably be little to no terrorism because people would have little reason to be extremists. Our world hangs in the balance. Life sucks for most people and therefore they turn to extremist beliefs and commit such atrocities. It's a common theme throughout history. When people become desperate, they become extreme/radical (insert obligatory Hitler/Stalin/WW2 reference here).

Edit: Also, I have no religious affiliations. I personally don't like the whole idea of religion since I'm skeptical of the whole existence of god and because the Catholic church was corrupt af back in the Middle Ages by convincing people to give them money in order to not go to hell. There are those who argue that it's about morals and what not but it's not like nonreligious have no morals so idk. I guess the bottom line is I don't see the appeal of religion. Karl Marx said, "Religion is the opium of the people", which basically summarizes how I see it.
    Last edited by Bernard.; 07-19-2016 at 05:50 PM.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bernard For This Useful Post:

Nyaro (07-20-2016)

Thanks

That is brain washing. I'm a christian btw and also take a minute to read some passages from the quran and tell me if you find anything that might cause terrorism to have its roots on islam
    ''I'm a christian'' So am i. I know that you no where find a place where it says something that might cause terrorism. I dont say that either. I say that they relay on the quran because they haven't even read it or because they think its the right thing to do so. So that would be like if we slowly forgot everything about whats inside the bible but everything we did would just be blamed on the bible

Thanks
    When i said ''for allah'' i didn't mean allahu akbar i ment literally for allah lol,i can't really give an example without sounding retarded
    I got it.
    It's the same thing, but it's the word 2 words translation that may mess up things sometimes. May I say it's more of a use of a word?
    I mean sometimes I tell my friend "Allah aleek". This is 0 Islamic related statement which means something like... Wow you're good !
    word 2 word translation is God is upon you.

Another example, ya allah ! it's an expression depends on where the words is used which can mean, "wow !" "omg!" "being angry" and many other uses. Arabic is hard even for us Arabs ! I have 69/100 grade in Arabic language in college, and I'm full Arab.
    Arabic grammar is like algebra to most Arabs, it's so hard.

Summary: Allah is more like a word use and not Islam thing use. (It is of course used in religous statements) but most of the times it isn't .

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post
    I have nothing against Muslims. Now someone is gonna start talking about terrorism since we're talking about Muslims so I will say this about terrorism. Radical Islam is supposedly a problem, sure. So is, radical any religion. I see radical Islam as something similar to radical Christianity. There's ISIS who claim they're fighting for Islam and there's the KKK who claim they're devout Christians. Yet, both are denounced by their respective religions.

I believe that the rise of terrorism is due to the polarization of beliefs and as living standards globally seem to be getting shittier (making a large assumption here). Therefore, people become more and more extreme, just look at how the United States seems to be divided into the far left and the far right. Personally, I have seen little to no moderates. Imo, if people had better living conditions, lives, jobs, etc. there would probably be little to no terrorism because people would have little reason to be extremists. Our world hangs in the balance. Life sucks for most people and therefore they turn to extremist beliefs and commit such atrocities. It's a common theme throughout history. When people become desperate, they become extreme/radical (insert obligatory Hitler/Stalin/WW2 reference here).
    Tbh i totally agree with you

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post

I got it.
    It's the same thing, but it's the word 2 words translation that may mess up things sometimes. May I say it's more of a use of a word?
    I mean sometimes I tell my friend "Allah aleek". This is 0 Islamic related statement which means something like... Wow you're good !
    word 2 word translation is God is upon you.

Another example, ya allah ! it's an expression depends on where the words is used which can mean, "wow !" "omg!" "being angry" and many other uses. Arabic is hard even for us Arabs ! I have 69/100 grade in Arabic language in college, and I'm full Arab.
    Arabic grammar is like algebra to most Arabs, it's so hard.

Summary: Allah is more like a word use and not Islam thing use. (It is of course used in religous statements) but most of the times it isn't .
    I understand.. Thanks for your knowledge(no sarcasm but could sound like it)

Thanks
    I'm Muslim and now I have the urge to behead you IRL after reading your thread.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Amazing what can articulate in mere thought when previewing the context that has been disclosed within this thread.

If there was no water, what would one drink?

In concept, there is an organization that exists within a hierarchy. Yet all that are a part of the process are equally important. There is a reason why the need to be guiled by the preface of prior existence is defined in its place.

There is a word that is known as
    theocracy.
    Last edited by isosplz; 07-19-2016 at 08:31 PM.

A lack of knowledge is merely an interpolation.
    As with all thoughts, USE AT YOUR OWN RiSK. (Until the information is verified)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NiBrA88 View Post
    I didnīt completely read your post
    LET'S JUST REPLY TO THREADS WITHOUT EVEN READING THEM. <- this is called a shitpost.
    Iīm a German cunt, I am allowed to have typos

I would not call it a shitpost or did you pick up any of my posts here as shitposts? I clearly stated my opinion because he implements that muslims are different humans than others.
    I have a clear opinion on this so might aswell bash it out right away so I can have a quick chat with OP
    It worked

- - - Updated - - -

It's incredible how stupid people like you listen to psychopaths/brain-washed saying that their actions are based on the Quran and actually believe it.
    It's like listening to a mentaly ill saying he's been ordered to kill everyone by his dog and starting to accumulate anger towards dogs. /fp
    THIS, I agree with this by 100%, we all know the Quran Phrase that if you kill one man its like you killed all mankind but if you save one man its like you saved mankind.
    Terroristic acts that back them selves up with the Quran are just plain idiots

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Exclamation

My personal thoughts about muslims and the Quran. I think its about to become a fighting and angry religion. They think that because they have a special religion then they are allowed to kill. I find them very stupid and most of them dont even know what common sense is...

On the other hand then i have met some very peaceful people that where muslims BUT its only a few so nothing to be happy about.. What is your opinion on muslims and the current state of terror?

Here's some facts:
    1.) A religion is not a race, no matter how popular it becomes.
    2.) Religion is not exempt from criticism and it should be expected.
    3.) Every religion has members of ever race participating.
    4.) Religion is a CHOICE, especially when living in America.
    5.) 11 Islamic countries still execute gay people for being gay.

I do not believe they deserve to be treated equally, as they CHOOSE to believe in a delusional religion that promotes the killing of nonbelievers. Don't every try telling me these phrases directly from the quran are out of context or don't mean what they say:
    1.) "Wherever you may be, death will overtake you, even if you should be within towers of lofty construction." Quran 7:48
    2.) "And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged." Quran 8:60
    3.) "And fight them until there is no fitnah and [until] the religion, all of it, is for Allah. And if they cease - then indeed, Allah is Seeing of what they do." Quran 8:39
    4.) "Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled." Quran 9:29
    5.) "Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment," Quran 5:33

Here's a whole bunch more, but MPGH of course blocks the site listing every single death verse, as the admins are liberals.

I didn't make up these passages, they are literally within the Quran, which is the book ALL Muslims worship and live by. These are terrible verses, no matter if they are in or out of context.

Here's proof based on statistics (Math) that shows how bad this religion's effect on people is:

I'm not scared of Islam and never will be. I know ISIS isn't a threat to the United States, but that doesn't mean I should be okay with letting them exist. I think we should just continue to rain fire on them from the sky's until they simply don't exist and never give them the ground war they seem to want so desperately. It'd save us billions, strike pure fear in their hearts, and would't put our soldiers at risk of retaliation. Not like you can shoot down a fighter jet, when your budget limits your forces to RPG's and AK-47's.

Now one might say my statements are hypocritical and that's because they are, but it's eat or be eaten. Clearly these recent attacks have been committed by terrorists of the Islamic State, that's an indisputable fact.

Just wait for all these pathetic Islamic apologists to come quote me crying about how life isn't fair and how Muslim's don't deserve to be hated.

I'm not part of any other religion, this shit just needs to stop.

@bernard you can't just compare ISIS and the KKK to each other. They are totally different leagues of terrorists. I can give you over 100 HD videos of mass executions of hundreds of people by ISIS, but you can't produce a single piece of evidence the KKK is as bad. Sure they might of lynched some black people, but it was never as out of hand as ISIS is in todays age... Just not comparable and completely unrelated.
    Last edited by Lunatic; 07-20-2016 at 10:46 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

Here's some facts:
    1.) A religion is not a race, no matter how popular it becomes.
    2.) Religion is not exempt from criticism and it should be expected.
    3.) Every religion has members of ever race participating.
    4.) Religion is a CHOICE, especially when living in America.
    5.) 11 Islamic countries still execute gay people for being gay.

I do not believe they deserve to be treated equally, as they CHOOSE to believe in a delusional religion that promotes the killing of nonbelievers. Don't every try telling me these phrases directly from the quran are out of context or don't mean what they say:
    1.) "Wherever you may be, death will overtake you, even if you should be within towers of lofty construction." Quran 7:48
    2.) "And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged." Quran 8:60
    3.) "And fight them until there is no fitnah and [until] the religion, all of it, is for Allah. And if they cease - then indeed, Allah is Seeing of what they do." Quran 8:39
    4.) "Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled." Quran 9:29
    5.) "Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment," Quran 5:33

Here's a whole bunch more, but MPGH of course blocks the site listing every single death verse, as the admins are liberals.

I didn't make up these passages, they are literally within the Quran, which is the book ALL Muslims worship and live by. These are terrible verses, no matter if they are in or out of context.

Here's proof based on statistics (Math) that shows how bad this religion's effect on people is:

I'm not scared of Islam and never will be. I know ISIS isn't a threat to the United States, but that doesn't mean I should be okay with letting them exist. I think we should just continue to rain fire on them from the sky's until they simply don't exist and never give them the ground war they seem to want so desperately. It'd save us billions, strike pure fear in their hearts, and would't put our soldiers at risk of retaliation. Not like you can shoot down a fighter jet, when your budget limits your forces to RPG's and AK-47's.

Now one might say my statements are hypocritical and that's because they are, but it's eat or be eaten. Clearly these recent attacks have been committed by terrorists of the Islamic State, that's an indisputable fact.

Just wait for all these pathetic Islamic apologists to come quote me crying about how life isn't fair and how Muslim's don't deserve to be hated.

I'm not part of any other religion, this shit just needs to stop.

@bernard you can't just compare ISIS and the KKK to each other. They are totally different leagues of terrorists. I can give you over 100 HD videos of mass executions of hundreds of people by ISIS, but you can't produce a single piece of evidence the KKK is as bad. Sure they might of lynched some black people, but it was never as out of hand as ISIS is in todays age... Just not comparable and completely unrelated.
    So you do actually back me up in my opinion? im a little confused but i agree with you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    So you do actually back me up in my opinion? im a little confused but i agree with you.
    Yes, Muslims are evil. The book they worship is evil. If they don't understand what they worship, but still worship it, they are stupid and don't deserve sympathy.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

Yes, Muslims are evil. The book they worship is evil. If they don't understand what they worship, but still worship it, they are stupid and don't deserve sympathy.
    Thanks for understanding me, altho i dont think everyone is evil but most of them are. As said i saw a tv program where little children in school was learned to kill and destroy every nonbelievers. so i think they are evil too and that they should stay in their own countries and killing themself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Thanks for understanding me, altho i dont think everyone is evil but most of them are. As said i saw a tv program where little children in school was learned to kill and destroy every nonbelievers. so i think they are evil too and that they should stay in their own countries and killing themself.
    Yeup, I've seen too many beheading videos of them screaming Allah Snakbar, whilst using a dull blade to cut off someones head. Literally over 100 videos of said situation, yet the religion is praised as good and innocent...

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast