Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Make Money By Playing A Video Game! [50% off]

Hello everyone! Today I am here to share with you my eBook that I have personally created. At over 3000 words and 12 pages, you will get a glimpse into how I have managed to earn myself thousands of dollars all by playing a video game. Due to the nature of this eBook, there is nothing black/greyhat about this. Not only does this eBook provide you insight to how you may earn money as I have, you can also use this eBook to gain valuable social engineering skills (Only 1/4 methods rely on social engineering, but ZERO background of it is necessary). This eBook can require a small investment (<$10) to get started, and potentially more if you would like to speed it up. I can almost guarantee you have never seen an eBook for the game I discuss in combination with the methods used. If you have any questions please contact my on Skype or by PM. Please refrain from posting on the threat apart from Vouching/Bumps.

Always confirm you are talking to the correct person by PMing me!
    Price: $50 via PayPal or BTC

TOS:
    No charge-backs or refunds
    You will receive no support from me for these methods (You shouldn't need it)
    No re-selling or leaking permitted ANYWHERE
    No sharing of key information ANYWHERE (What game it is, what the methods consist of, etc.)

Failure to follow the TOS will result in a scam report filed against you.

Thanks
    Approval Copy Notes:

Price is alright considering there's no proof of earning "thousands" from playing the video game provided in the ebook. If anyone has played any game with a Marketplace there's always opportunity to earn but this ebook is extremely in depth on how the user went about making money and provided numerous methods of doing so, enumerating over their benefits and cons while explaining safety precautions and other practices to ensure you don't lose everything.

It does require a bit of an investment to keep playing the game if you decide to but other than that everything comes from using the methods and playing the game.

Also, I have read a few news articles about the booming Marketplace in the game within this ebook and how it's economy is extremely good at times but also extremely bad so if that's a gauge to the popularity and opportunity that comes with this.

GLWS

Super User since 02.02.2020
    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Marketplace Minion since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion since 06.06.2016
    Middleman since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member since 05.13.2012

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Psychotic For This Useful Post:

x12 (07-20-2016),roguexx117 (07-20-2016)

Quality is not an act, it is a habit.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by roguexx117 View Post
    Hello everyone! Today I am here to share with you my eBook that I have personally created. At over 3000 words and 12 pages, you will get a glimpse into how I have managed to earn myself thousands of dollars all by playing a video game. Due to the nature of this eBook, there is nothing black/greyhat about this. Not only does this eBook provide you insight to how you may earn money as I have, you can also use this eBook to gain valuable social engineering skills (Only 1/4 methods rely on social engineering, but ZERO background of it is necessary). This eBook can require a small investment (<$10) to get started, and potentially more if you would like to speed it up. I can almost guarantee you have never seen an eBook for the game I discuss in combination with the methods used. If you have any questions please contact my on Skype or by PM. Please refrain from posting on the threat apart from Vouching/Bumps.

Always confirm you are talking to the correct person by PMing me!
    Price: $50 via PayPal or BTC

TOS:
    No charge-backs or refunds
    You will receive no support from me for these methods (You shouldn't need it)
    No re-selling or leaking permitted ANYWHERE
    No sharing of key information ANYWHERE (What game it is, what the methods consist of, etc.)

Failure to follow the TOS will result in a scam report filed against you.

Vouch copy?

Skype is josephkim144

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra Jr. View Post

Vouch copy?

Skype is josephkim144
    Vouch copy given to this user. No more vouch copies will be provided.

Quality is not an act, it is a habit.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    [Read-Only Vouch Review]

Originality - 10/10

I never saw this method including this site ever anywhere online.

Method - 9/10
    Through this ebook, you get the choice of 4 methods along with tips to gain profit from playing games. Btw, you also have the choice to do all 4 methods at once while playing. One of the method consists with SE'ing, two of them needs some basic skills, and the last one needs some time spent. In the end, you will be making profit pretty easily.

Content - 10/10

Pretty thorough and has all the key details, tips, and sites you may find helpful. The tips seem really great and will prevent any losses for what you made. eBook is easy-to-read and you will be able to read/understand the content the first time you read it.

Price - 9/10

May seem expensive at first. Over time, you will be making profit fairly fast. This is why I think $50 is pretty reasonable since thousands doesn't seem really far to accomplish if you spend some time on it daily.

Overall - 9.5/10

Price is pretty good for this ebook. eBook contains a lot of useful tips and it contains basically 4 methods in 1 ebook to maximize your earnings. You will need to invest a small amount later on, but your earnings will cover that and your profits will just keep increasing. The ebook is really easy and I think everyone can earn a lot just through gaming using this ebook.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kimchi For This Useful Post:

roguexx117 (08-08-2016)

Thanks
    Daily Bump. First off, thank you Hydra for the review. Aren't the rest of you sick and tired of all of these eBooks offering get rick quick schemes that never seem to work? Well, I make no false promises here. Yes this book can and will work, but it does take time and effort. I have put thousands of hours into this game and I am passing on my most beneficial knowledge on how to make money along to you through this eBook. With 4 very different methods and tons of personal examples, I am giving you the information you need to get started making money, all by playing a video game! Contact me on Skype to purchase or if you have any questions!

To reiteration: No more vouch copies will be given, I want this information to be as exclusive as possible for my buyers and I am not here to provide handouts.
    Last edited by roguexx117; 07-21-2016 at 02:51 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    The game wouldn't have to be CS:GO would it?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazours View Post
    The game wouldn't have to be CS:GO would it?
    It is not CS:GO

Thanks
    Daily Bump! I bet you have probably never heard of this game even though you have so much potential to earn so much money! Does it surprise anyone else how people have like 10 eBooks posted at the same time? I put time and effort into my eBook and the knowledge is backed by YEARS of experience in this game. Contact me to purchase this eBook today!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Goddamit, if I'd post the game here on the thread it would ofc count as "sales trashing", even tho it wouldn't harm the sales at all.

Btw, the approval copy gave it away
    Last edited by Dama; 07-23-2016 at 03:28 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dama View Post
    Goddamit, if I'd post the game here on the thread it would ofc count as "sales trashing", even tho it wouldn't harm the sales at all.

Btw, the approval copy gave it away
    If I had to guess, you probably don't know it. The approval copy basically points the game towards being any MMO, which it is, but that hardly limits the possibilities. Daily Bump! Come get this amazing eBook today. There is a reason that this thread was approved and received a 9.5/10 for the overall score on my vouch copy! That's because it works!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by roguexx117 View Post
    If I had to guess, you probably don't know it. The approval copy basically points the game towards being any MMO, which it is, but that hardly limits the possibilities. Daily Bump! Come get this amazing eBook today. There is a reason that this thread was approved and received a 9.5/10 for the overall score on my vouch copy! That's because it works!
    I know, the method works, and the game's fun too! I'm not complaining!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rimebound View Post
    Does the game cost money?
    The game can cost money, generally less than ~$5 to get into it.

Daily Bump! I may be a little difficult to reach for the next few days, but will be checking MPGH/Skype at least once a day. Please get in contact with me via Skype or PM with any questions or if you are looking to buy!

Thanks
    Daily Bumperino.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast