Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    3-4 posts in, you still cant provide evidence/proof.

Okay then you're just shit posting. Tl;dr btw, I just saw what you quoted at the end of my post (as I predicted). I'm just assuming the rest of what you said is a shit post (which it ironically is).

- - - Updated - - -

You definitely know nothing about computers lol.
    4-5 posts in, you still can't name cheap parts under a budget of $400. "You Still Cant Provide Evidence/Proof" Oh i got it, no doubt, couple friends reading this telling me to just give up with your dipshit head but no no, please continue. it makes me laugh. lmao.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    4-5 posts in, you still can't name cheap parts under a budget of $400. "You Still Cant Provide Evidence/Proof" Oh i got it, no doubt, couple friends reading this telling me to just give up with your dipshit head but no no, please continue. it makes me laugh. lmao.
    Okay so If I cant name a good part for a 400 dollar build, can you please tell me a good build then? I want a $400 dollar build that will outperform the PS4 and xbox1.

I'll pay you, please do this for me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Okay so If I cant name a good part for a 400 dollar build, can you please tell me a good build then? I want a $400 dollar build that will outperform the PS4 and xbox1.

I'll pay you, please do this for me.
    $20/each for CPU
    $50 dual socket motherboard
    $15 8GB DDR2
    $20 250GB HDD
    $250 GTX 1060.

What you just gonna sit here and say how shit the "HDD" cause it's not a "SDD" Lmao. That's low budget for you.

Last edited by Drama; 07-31-2016 at 11:49 PM.

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    $20/each for CPU
    $15 8GB DDR2
    $20 250GB HDD
    $250 GTX 1060.
    Isn't the 1060 bit overkill for the rest of the specs? I mean don't get me wrong, it's nice and super budgety but you can probably just go even cheaper and throw in a 960, it's still strong.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Walkyr For This Useful Post:

Drama (07-31-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Walkyr View Post
    Isn't the 1060 bit overkill for the rest of the specs? I mean don't get me wrong, it's nice and super budgety but you can probably just go even cheaper and throw in a 960, it's still strong.
    Yep you're right but hey, more performance to prove it even more demolishes console ;P. Thanks for being reasonable and asking instead of trying to push me down lol. Just ignore the retards who are on 24/7 tight budgets above.

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Yeah but I have the feeling that a bottleneck may occur seeing as DDR2 and then a older Xeon and on top of that a superstrong 1060 may be a littlebit too much for the poor Xeon. I'd probably go with a 960 for $180 and maybe get a SSD seeing as it's still in the pricebracket. I find boot times and quick loading of apps/explorer sometimes more important. But hey, it's just my opinion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Yeah but I have the feeling that a bottleneck may occur seeing as DDR2 and then a older Xeon and on top of that a superstrong 1060 may be a littlebit too much for the poor Xeon. I'd probably go with a 960 for $180 and maybe get a SSD seeing as it's still in the pricebracket. I find boot times and quick loading of apps/explorer sometimes more important. But hey, it's just my opinion
    Most likely will bottleneck hahaha. Should go a 960 but yeah, hey... boot times, as long as the pc performs better than any console for it's price. Fact the budget isn't even maxed out, shits on the little kid up there ^^^^^

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Fact the budget isn't even maxed out, shits on the little kid up there
    Seeing as the budget isn't maxed out, you could probably even add in a case for a 50 or so, makes it all nice and covered.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Walkyr For This Useful Post:

Drama (08-01-2016)

Thanks
    $20/each for CPU
    $15 8GB DDR2
    $20 250GB HDD
    $250 GTX 1060.

What you just gonna sit here and say how shit the "HDD" cause it's not a "SDD" Lmao. That's low budget for you.

Enjoy the skyrim bottlenecking. I'm sure it'll blow PS4/Xbox1 performance out the water with the consistent frame drops and long load times.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Enjoy The Skyrim Bottlenecking. I'm Sure It'll Blow PS4/Xbox1 Performance Out The Water With The Consistent Frame Drops And Long Load Times.
    Actually the only bottleneck will be Xeon being a wee bit too slow to give out orders for a "high-end" card like the 1060. If you put in a 960 and instead get a SSD for $70 more (850 EVO 250GB) you can get some pretty decent specs and very fast load times.
    PS: Even 5400RPM HDDs are quite fast for loading Skyrim, the only problem I have with the game is that I run out of my 4GB VRAM when 'Overmodding'

Edit:
    Something that actually made me ask is why you're thinking that it'll bottleneck so hard and that it will give frame drops. I mean SURE it's a older type of Xeon. Xeon isn't made exactly for gaming but the performance a older Xeon can give is super nice. You probably will need to do some 'ghetto modding' like removing some parts on the GPU as Linus did with his GTX 980 (Damn that hurt) but other then that you have quite rig that can play most modern games without problem. I wouldn't say it's that much of a problem with speeds with RAM seeing as I'll be probably looking out more with size. (I mean I used to have 1333MHz DDR3 and it ran without problem. Get a DDR2 that can run around the same MHz rate and you're set.)
    Last edited by Walkyr; 08-01-2016 at 08:35 AM.

Thanks
    Actually the only bottleneck will be Xeon being a wee bit too slow to give out orders for a "high-end" card like the 1060. If you put in a 960 and instead get a SSD for $70 more (850 EVO 250GB) you can get some pretty decent specs and very fast load times.
    PS: Even 5400RPM HDDs are quite fast for loading Skyrim, the only problem I have with the game is that I run out of my 4GB VRAM when 'Overmodding'

Edit:
    Something that actually made me ask is why you're thinking that it'll bottleneck so hard and that it will give frame drops. I mean SURE it's a older type of Xeon. Xeon isn't made exactly for gaming but the performance a older Xeon can give is super nice. You probably will need to do some 'ghetto modding' like removing some parts on the GPU as Linus did with his GTX 980 (Damn that hurt) but other then that you have quite rig that can play most modern games without problem. I wouldn't say it's that much of a problem with speeds with RAM seeing as I'll be probably looking out more with size. (I mean I used to have 1333MHz DDR3 and it ran without problem. Get a DDR2 that can run around the same MHz rate and you're set.)
    Who cares, Elder Scrolls Online will be 100% unplayable on that shit cpu. It'll just give you infinite load screens so I stand by my original statement, you can't build a rig better than xbox/ps4 for under 400 dollars...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Who Cares, Elder Scrolls Online Will Be 100% Unplayable On That Shit Cpu. It'll Just Give You Infinite Load Screens So I Stand By My Original Statement, You Can't Build A Rig Better Than Xbox/Ps4 For Under 400 Dollars...
    It's a Quad Core with 3.00GHz. That's actually as good as a i5 of the 4th Gen. It will surely be capable of playing the game. And just so you know, loading screens are GPU Intensive in Skyrim. Seeing as you'll have a 960 in the game, it will be absolutely no problem.
    Edit: Same with Online, seeing as it's built on the same structure as Skyrim if my knowledge serves right.
    Last edited by Walkyr; 08-01-2016 at 08:46 AM.

Thanks
    It's a Quad Core with 3.00GHz. That's actually as good as a i5 of the 4th Gen. It will surely be capable of playing the game. And just so you know, loading screens are GPU Intensive in Skyrim. Seeing as you'll have a 960 in the game, it will be absolutely no problem.
    Edit: Same with Online, seeing as it's built on the same structure as Skyrim if my knowledge serves right.
    Yes I seen that afterwards, his CPU is actually just a little bit worst than my AMD FX 8320 at stock settings. I should make a rant about how fucking awful AMD cpu architecture is.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Yes I Seen That Afterwards, His CPU Is Actually Just A Little Bit Worst Than My AMD FX 8320 At Stock Settings. I Should Make A Rant About How Fucking Awful AMD Cpu Architecture Is.
    As long as Xen isn't out, their CPU side is absolutely horrible. Though I have high hopes for them, seeing as they did have once a golden age (Where Intel only had 5GHz Pentium CPUs) and I'm sure they will have a golden age again some day. Maybe this year with Xen, seeing as "Making multi-core mainstream" sounds very nice and their pricing was always very attractive.
    Anyway, his idea is a $20 CPU. Seeing as you can go with A LOT of options, it varies around a lot. I am sure though that for $20 you can get a used 3770 or a older Xeon with similar specs.

Thanks
    As long as Xen isn't out, their CPU side is absolutely horrible. Though I have high hopes for them, seeing as they did have once a golden age (Where Intel only had 5GHz Pentium CPUs) and I'm sure they will have a golden age again some day. Maybe this year with Xen, seeing as "Making multi-core mainstream" sounds very nice and their pricing was always very attractive.
    Anyway, his idea is a $20 CPU. Seeing as you can go with A LOT of options, it varies around a lot. I am sure though that for $20 you can get a used 3770 or a older Xeon with similar specs.
    Well I got my AMD FX 8320 for free because I upgraded someone elses PC and they gave it to me. I got my R9 the same way. This is a 800 dollar build but the only things I spent money on were the Aqua Cooler, motherboard, psu, etc...

I did a bit of googling, by Xen are you referencing a new core architecture? As far as I know all the FX series are Vishera which is utter shit. The only other cpu cores Ive had have been a skylake i believe with the I5 6600k. Both cpus I used the Dolphin emulator which only utilizes 1 core, and I got a 20-30fps in serious cpu demanding environment with this vishera compared to skylake or haswell.

I'm going to buy a new cpu eventually.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast