Hi there. I'm Orbit as you may know and I posted a thread a while ago in wich I said the following:
Quote Originally Posted by Orbit View Post
Hi! So I have decided to make a new private server named "Wacky Realms". I will have the server open 24/7 and have already planned some dungeons and items. But to make the development easier and faster I would love to have some developers aside me to help! If you can and want to join me on this project just add me on skype and write that you are interested. The only requirement is that you know how pservers work and how to make behaviors and items. Thanks!
Me and some dank people have now made some progress and we want some ppl to come and help us test the server and give us advices. So if you want to help us improve our server and make it a really fun server to play on please join our discord group here: https://discord.gg/26eeSdz When you have joined the discord group you should be able to press the pinned messages button in the top right corner and get a link to the beta sign-up. Thanks!