Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Black Lives Matter gets destroyed

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Copperhorse For This Useful Post:

Bodvar (07-30-2016),GunerLow (07-29-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    There is racism but not the not for

equal pay
    equal educations

but for a different reason and culture has everything to do with it. When you go out on the fucking streets dressed like this shit YOU CANNOT EXPECT TO MAKE FUCKING 100k and not be judged by the way you look(that doesn't mean that there are not oddities in the equation but vast majority is what i am talking about). And this doesn't apply to just fucking black people.
    Last edited by Eternity; 07-29-2016 at 10:15 PM.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Eternity For This Useful Post:

GunerLow (07-29-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Ben Shapiro? The dude that takes statistics and misrepresents them to try and further his agenda?
    I don't know who I hate more, BLM or Ben Shapiro.

I watched a little bit and I don't know what's worse, Bens smugness or those BLM people's ignorance.
    Last edited by Confluency; 07-29-2016 at 10:35 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
    There is racism but not the not for

equal pay
    equal educations

but for a different reason and culture has everything to do with it. When you go out on the fucking streets dressed like this shit YOU CANNOT EXPECT TO MAKE FUCKING 100k and not be judged by the way you look(that doesn't mean that there are not oddities in the equation but vast majority is what i am talking about). And this doesn't apply to just fucking black people.
    Yea man. When you a white man dressed in a suit like this, you cannot be expected to be judge to make billions because of the way you look.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiolest View Post

Yea man. When you a white man dressed in a suit like this, you cannot be expected to be judge to make billions because of the way you look.
    4.5 billion USD

Bad pictures are a thing fyi. Also his net worth proves otherwise, also him also almost winning presidency proves otherwise. Also just cause I am defending my point doesn't mean I hate this man.

- - - Updated - - -

Also forgot, when you got millions of people out to get you and take bad pics, YOU WILL HAVE BAD PICS. Also the guy is like 70 years old, so there's that. -_-
    @Lunatic I still hate the guy, don't misread me e.e
    I still find this guy a great businessman, just not the right president.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiolest View Post

Small loan of a million dollars fam. Fucking small.
    nice.

Thanks
    america is fucked either way. all these protesters have their hearts in the right place just not the mind. 1 president cant fix any of this and we have had many presidents prove that. too many good people have fallen due to all the corruption so shits hitting the fan

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    One sec hold this L for me thanks

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalGamerz View Post
    One sec hold this L for me thanks
    This isn't twitter

minion: 2019-yes
    minion+: 2020-2022
    inactive as shit sorry boys

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bodvar For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (07-30-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Bödvar View Post

This isn't twitter
    Quote of the year

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Culture is EVERYTHING. The general black population were born into poverty, the few steal and rob, the rich blacks were just the smart culture or those that realized that education is the most important and helped themselves out of the shithole.

BEN SHAPIRO IS MY NEW FAVORITE PERSON
    Last edited by AE$Tgryae35ryt; 07-30-2016 at 11:33 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ascroutwill View Post
    Culture is EVERYTHING. The general black population were born into poverty, the few steal and rob, the rich blacks were just the smart culture or those that realized that education is the most important and helped themselves out of the shithole.

BEN SHAPIRO IS MY NEW FAVORITE PERSON
    Majority did not, just like in Mexico the government is overran by drug cartels and gangs. What is it you propose here then? Let them stay filthy plebs? Or how about actually acknowledging the problem and trying to fix it. What we've been doing has only made it severely worst, arresting black fathers and leaving people in prison for 20-40 years for petty crimes, when you do these things on a large scale of course they are going to feel the ramifications.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Majority did not, just like in Mexico the government is overran by drug cartels and gangs. What is it you propose here then? Let them stay filthy plebs? Or how about actually acknowledging the problem and trying to fix it. What we've been doing has only made it severely worst, arresting black fathers and leaving people in prison for 20-40 years for petty crimes, when you do these things on a large scale of course they are going to feel the ramifications.
    The only way to resolve this in MY OPINION is to bus children. Both whites and blacks' parents will realize the culture of each other and hopefully they realize that education is the priority for everyone.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ascroutwill View Post
    The only way to resolve this in MY OPINION is to bus children. Both whites and blacks' parents will realize the culture of each other and hopefully they realize that education is the priority for everyone.
    What do you mean bus children? We already have mandatory schooling. Our failure to educate these people is another problem with the school systems, which in some states has gotten a lot better.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    What do you mean bus children? We already have mandatory schooling. Our failure to educate these people is another problem with the school systems, which in some states has gotten a lot better.
    Busing as in require schools to have both whites and blacks and all different races. My elementary school was 98% hispanic, I'm asian, I'm sure the only reason why I learned anything at all is because I was in the gifted and talented program and had a few good teachers. I see a few of those hispanics now loitering everywhere cursing and shouting stupid shit. The culture is the issue. Parents buy them all the xboxes ds ps4s all that shit, then complain and want welfare. How about invest tutoring in your child so they can have a fucking career thats not a truck driver or grocery seller.

CULTURE IS THE ISSUE.

If the majority of black parents that are think racism is the issue realize that education is the most important, 100% I fucking bet you that those kids won't be in the streets doing stupid shit but at home, studying and enjoying, maybe a playdate, having fun, playing basketball, anything but commit crimes then complain when their kids get shot by police for running away and resisting arrest.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast