Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

How to Find Box Address?

Can someone please tell me how to find the box address?
    Its driving me crazy.

Thanks,
    ac1d_buRn

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    i wish if knew so i can help

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Somone tell me pl0x D:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    I suk @ finding addies...., can't get any memory searcher to work for me, but Im trying to perfect a way to do it in Olly, even with a packed engine.exe, I'll try to post it when I'm done, but because the engine is packed It's a little more difficult. if I figure it out I'll post it within the next two weeks or so ... sorry man.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    get the L***ient pointer, then just use the variable name ;P and to why06 addy like boxes are in CShell.dll you don't need to load Engine.exe with Olly

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by powerfear View Post
    get the L***ient pointer, then just use the variable name ;P and to why06 addy like boxes are in CShell.dll you don't need to load Engine.exe with Olly
    Hmmmm.... maybe it's in both, because one of the addresses are in the 0x00000000 - 0x10000000 range and I've seen it in there too =/

I didn't think CShell.dll started till around 0x30000000(ish) o__O. Hey say, while ur here do you know how to find the L T Client pointer, like is there a mask for it or something?

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    Hmmmm.... maybe it's in both, because one of the addresses are in the 0x00000000 - 0x10000000 range and I've seen it in there too =/

I didn't think CShell.dll started till around 0x30000000(ish) o__O. Hey say, while ur here do you know how to find the L T Client pointer, like is there a mask for it or something?
    Yay some other addy aren't in CShell, but he asked for boxes, and it is in CShell ;P

And about L T Client pointer its really easy.

1- Load CShell.dll in OllyDBG (be sure to have all other required .dll in your Olly folder so it load them, it might take itme to load you can press space at 70%-90% don't need it fully loaded)

2- Right Click on any line in the dissasembler window and do
    Search for -> All referenced text strings

3- Go to the top of the list, right click on first line -> Search for text

4- Search for "IL***ient.Default"

5- Double Click on the result line

6- You will now see
    PUSH address1
    PUSH address2 ASCII "IL***ient.Default"

7- address 1 is the pointer ;P

offset is 208, if it ever change search for any of the console command and repear step above you should see

MOV ECX,DWORD PTR DS:[EAX+offset]
    PUSH address

offset is the offset ;P

hope it help

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to powerfear For This Useful Post:

ac1d_buRn (02-09-2010),crazygamer53 (02-09-2010),D-Vid the DBag (02-21-2011),vingadormaster (02-11-2010),why06 (02-08-2010),Zoom (02-09-2010),|-|3|_][({}PT3R12 (02-09-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Wow. nice explanation, thanks power!
    Should be able to do a lot more now, its just difficult trying to understand dissassembly. I think I searched for L T Client once, and was staring right at it , but didn't know what to do with it... xD

- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Nice power. Thanks for that tut.
    Will work on it soon.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    I cant do Anything with Cshell
    I'm good at addresses though
    "Aren't you the guy that made unlimited respawn for CA along time ago? That was epic." - [MPGH]AVGN

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Wow.
    Nice Tut

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    If i righ***ick on it and click onto search for referenced text strings i get unable to open debugged process :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiirtuallca View Post
    If i righ***ick on it and click onto search for referenced text strings i get unable to open debugged process :/
    Try reinstall Olly, maybe be something with loaddll!
    -Rest in peace leechers-

Your PM box is 100% full.