Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    When I'm depressed/stressed I just listen to Metallica, Black Sabbath, Pantera, ACDC, GnR, Nirvana, Maiden, Sether, DOWN, . Just have a good time, turn the volume max up on my Diamondboxx and just leave all shitty out of my way.
    Dude Depression != Clinical Depression (mental illness)

It looks like you’re writing unsubstantiated nonsense. Would you like to turn on all caps?
    Premium Member
    Global Moderator
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I don't think I've ever once felt real happiness... If that's an illness?

Quote Originally Posted by congress_ man View Post
    only time im not in the sky is when im low and dry

Donator: 1-16-14 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-15 - 12-25-15
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-15 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    Premium: 12-03-15 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-16 - 6-10-16
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-16 - 6-10-16
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-16 - 6-10-16
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-06-16 - 6-23-19
    News Force (WTF News): 8-07-17 - 6-23-19
    General Minion: 12-04-22 - ∞
    MMORPG Minion: 1-14-23 - ∞
    MPGH Moderator: 2-21-23 - ∞
    League of Legends Section: 2-21-23 - ∞
    OFPSH Section: 2-22-23 - ∞
    Global Moderator: 6-1-23 - ∞

Rep and Thanks always appreciated!!!

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think"
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I have a family member with Alzheimer's and another with anti-social personality disorder. It's crazy and scary. But it's something you have to learn to adjust to and live with. You can only do so much to help them with medications and therapy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    Currently am clinically depressed, have severe anxiety to the point where I can't go outside with my parents because I'm afraid that something could happen to me or my family, and have self harmed for over two years.

I mean, I know teenagers suffer from this quite a lot, but something about me hurting myself and preventing myself from eating is making me question if this is all normal.
    I don't let the social media get to me, because everyone who cuts and posts pictures online are fucking losers, but I mean, I guess I'm no better.
    Everyday, I feel so sad, I talk in a monotone voice, and I only ever feel happy when it means something good can happen in the long run.

I've also gone through a toxic relationship, which hurt me a lot. Someone so important me treated me like...
    Like.. He gave me $10, and I also gave him $10. The only difference that he had $200 and I only had $10. He treated me like I wasn't shit, event thought I gave everything I had.

I've gone to the hospital by will so I could get better. I got sick of staying in the hospital, I lied to the doctors, kept saying I wasn't sad, kept saying I wasn't anxious, and it was funny that they actually believed me.

I sleep early, because late at night is where I can be happy. I can listen to my music loudly, I can just cry. I don't know what can fix me, the hospital never helped, it was depressing to be around other depressed people. I'm kept away by antidepressants because I've overdosed before.

Life is horrible for me. At least socially. Everyone treats me like crap at school. I remember being locked in my locker, and couldn't get out for an hour and a half. I remember being pushed down the stairs, having my homework being ripped in the halls. None of this can possibly give me hope.

Everything's just so tough. I sound like a pussy, but oh well. *shrugs*

300th post as well ayeeeeee
    Wow. I am sorry you have gone through this. I was clinically depressed not too long ago (in high school). If you ever need help of any sort, feel free to hit me up.
    Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴘʀᴇss +Rᴇᴘ ᴀɴᴅ/ᴏʀ Tʜᴀɴᴋs ɪғ I ᴀssɪsᴛᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏʀ ᴡᴀs ᴏғ sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴀɴʏ ᴡᴀʏ.

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━•━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
    Vᴏᴜᴄʜᴇs
    Lᴇᴀɢᴜᴇ ᴏғ Lᴇɢᴇɴᴅs NA Gɪғᴛɪɴɢ Sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ
    US Dᴏᴍɪɴᴏ's Pɪᴢᴢᴀs

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━•━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Poseidon For This Useful Post:

Charion (08-07-2016),Kate (08-06-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Currently am clinically depressed, have severe anxiety to the point where I can't go outside with my parents because I'm afraid that something could happen to me or my family, and have self harmed for over two years.

I mean, I know teenagers suffer from this quite a lot, but something about me hurting myself and preventing myself from eating is making me question if this is all normal.
    I don't let the social media get to me, because everyone who cuts and posts pictures online are fucking losers, but I mean, I guess I'm no better.
    Everyday, I feel so sad, I talk in a monotone voice, and I only ever feel happy when it means something good can happen in the long run.

I've also gone through a toxic relationship, which hurt me a lot. Someone so important me treated me like...
    Like.. He gave me $10, and I also gave him $10. The only difference that he had $200 and I only had $10. He treated me like I wasn't shit, event thought I gave everything I had.

I've gone to the hospital by will so I could get better. I got sick of staying in the hospital, I lied to the doctors, kept saying I wasn't sad, kept saying I wasn't anxious, and it was funny that they actually believed me.

I sleep early, because late at night is where I can be happy. I can listen to my music loudly, I can just cry. I don't know what can fix me, the hospital never helped, it was depressing to be around other depressed people. I'm kept away by antidepressants because I've overdosed before.

Life is horrible for me. At least socially. Everyone treats me like crap at school. I remember being locked in my locker, and couldn't get out for an hour and a half. I remember being pushed down the stairs, having my homework being ripped in the halls. None of this can possibly give me hope.

You know it's cool that you talk about this here, it means you aren't really mentally ill or delusional since you can recognise there's something wrong with you. Well don't worry I've been through bad things too and it will eventually go away just live your life to the fullest never regret anything, love yourself and everyone that loves you, appreciate even the littlest things you have and never ever save anger towards others it's never worth it. Oh amd don't be afraid to fall in love even though it might mean another heart break

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ For This Useful Post:

Kate (08-07-2016)

Thanks
    I love how harsh yet sweet, and also helpful your post was lol cx @you got a weird name yo omg

I'm trying though, thank you, and love is sort of... ughhh :c
    Last edited by Kate; 08-07-2016 at 10:30 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I love how harsh yet sweet, and also helpful your post was lol cx @you got a weird name yo omg

I'm trying though, thank you, and love is sort of... ughhh :c
    My name is legendary also I wonder why you dont ask for a princess tag, did you prove to Liz that you're a girl?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by **Seals** View Post
    My name is legendary also I wonder why you dont ask for a princess tag, did you prove to Liz that you're a girl?
    Princess tag? Uh, what is that lol
    Premium Member | June 29, 2016
    Aura to Kate | January 2, 2018
    Realm of the Mad God Minion | July 16, 2020 - Present

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I've suffered from depression once during a hard time in my life. I found it impossible to do anything for over a year. I associated leaving the house as making me feel shit and ended up staying inside not leaving for a whole year.

I think mental illness' need to be taken more seriously. The problem is that nobody know's how bad someone's depression is at first glance.

Member Since 07-18-2015
    Mpgh Premium 07-17-2016
    Mpgh Premium Seller 08-17-2016
    Mpgh News Force (Gaming News) 02-09-2017
    Mpgh News Resignation 06-08-2017
    Realm Of The Mad God Minion 12-11-2017
    Former Staff 09-25-2018

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    I abuse a substance called little kids

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

I have a friend similar to you
    Its like she's always depressed like on kik she would look as happy as possible but its the opposite on the outside world. She wouldn't interact with people or if her parents wanted her to go somewhere she would be afraid cause something might happen to her but a school she felt safest yet most of her problems occurred there. She would hate all the people on social media who look good and post up these nice pictures of people. yet still she would try her best to look just as good on kik.

Her relationship was similar to yours. She should he loved her but didnt actually. and she knew that herself then her kik went from happy to said. she would always post on the relationship every minute i would be right here trying to help her through yet still i should her care but she did care at all what i did

She would go to therapy now but she told me it doesn't seem to be helping her. so she began cutting herself and she said it soothes her pain and depression which idk how that does. Yet she still goes even though its not even helping her. She wouldnt sleep cause a lot would be going through her mine and during that time she would cut herself more.
    Her life was even worst at school she looked like shit cause she cut her hair badly no friends to talk to and embarrassed all the time. her life was basically hell until i introduced her to a friend a year ago. but now he isnt helping her at all and now she's worst than ever.

If my depression would come from somewhere it would be her being depresses-ed and hurting herself all the time

Nice 300th post

- - - Updated - - -

Just a tag given to girls who are respected by the community same goes for nig boi
    the rest idk about or at least how u get them

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryuk For This Useful Post:

Kate (08-07-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Mental illness can go from hereditary to just being happened. Thankfully i dont suffer from any but i feel really bad that the people who are suffering it dont get the help as they need.

Middleman 9/13/2016-3/8/17
    LoL Minion 11/5/2016-3/8/17
    Former Staff 3/8/17-12/27/17
    Middleman 12/27/17-06/28/19
    Marketplace Minion 7/1/18-06/28/19
    Minion+ 12/5/18-2/5/19
    Moderator 2/5/19-06/28/19

Former Staff 06/28/19-12/19/20
    Middleman 12/19/20-Current
    Marketplace Minion 2/1/2021-Current
    Minion+ 4/7/2021-12/08/2022

Moderator 2/5/19-08/13/23
    Global Moderator 08/13/23-Current

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    . @Cursed can vouch for my depression. Was suicidal as well.
    Successful Trades: 52

Scammed Trades: 6

Vouch Profile!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    It's a tag given to girls who show an actual proof of themselves being a girl, none of that sister bullshit, a friend who is a girl bullshit, a pic of yourself holding up paper with your name on it + MPGH.
    Reputation power: 57
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Charion For This Useful Post:

Kate (08-08-2016)

Thanks
    Why would I do a Princess tag though? That's sort of attention seeking

Also inb4 thread is off-topic

Currently 1:46 in the morning, I'm listening to my music and crying as usual.
    also inb4 sensitive ******
    Premium Member | June 29, 2016
    Aura to Kate | January 2, 2018
    Realm of the Mad God Minion | July 16, 2020 - Present

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Almost everyone in the world can meet the reqs for at least a couple mental illnesses classified in the DSM-5.
    Whether or not the extent of them can be considered an 'illness', or even important enough to even be recognized is a different story.

But yeah, I know mental illness pretty closely,
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast