Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Would you like me to requote what you said before that?
    You're actually fucking challenged, I'm waiting for the day you get banned. Please quote what I said previously.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    If you ever need a open ear so you can exhaust anger or depression and just say whatever is on your mind, I'm here for you.

Sometimes even just somebody listening and understanding you can help. Not by a lot, but surely at least a tiny bit.
    When people say they have built their own PC.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ View Post

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...1#post11626753

He's a hypocrite little bitch check out his replies on my thread.
    Yes we've all been broken hearted you god damn ****** but shit man fuck you don't you follow your own suggestions you maggot?
    Quote Originally Posted by john8734 View Post
    You're actually fucking challenged, I'm waiting for the day you get banned. Please quote what I said previously.
    This is the last response to neither of you, if you don't like the thread to begin with, don't read it, it ain't that hard or is it? Because all you get from this is my attention and my reply? Yes I am fucking challenged but you wanna know what I thought, I thought Australians are most nicest people in entire fucking earth, but what do I get? Some half-brained monkeys who aren't nice, and are now here to put my down and call on me for whatever beef they have.. Go grow up yourselfs fucking mentally challenged ******s.
    Reputation power: 57
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks

This is the last response to neither of you, if you don't like the thread to begin with, don't read it, it ain't that hard or is it? Because all you get from this is my attention and my reply? Yes I am fucking challenged but you wanna know what I thought, I thought Australians are most nicest people in entire fucking earth, but what do I get? Some half-brained monkeys who aren't nice, and are now here to put my down and call on me for whatever beef they have.. Go grow up yourselfs fucking mentally challenged ******s.
    Don't get Australia mixed up with Canada champion! Australia is one of the most racist countries in the world. Hold this L for calling me mentally challenged when I just called you that. You have a profile picture of digimon and you have a thread about your GF, LMAO this boii tryna get attention for real.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I never said she left you for that you little dipshit.
    Ok, mate.

Did you attend any college/university? What do you do for a living?
    I'm actually planning to attend a college/university.... What I do for living? Doing like um having a 5 days in a week work, half-time from 9 AM to 5 PM in a grocery store putting out required things..

Can't you see that you're doing nothing with your life man? You come here crying about you banned accs, crying about my replies even tho you can't understand it, crying about your ex, crying about everything.
    In what thread did I cry about my banned accounts? Only threads I make is when my main gets banned for a post ban, and it has been longer than a day, that is the only time I make any kind of thread about my accounts.

No you won't grow up and you don't have plenty of time, by now after all you've been through you should've grown but all you do is keep bitching.
    Yes yes, whatever you say, that comes from a person who made like what 4-5 threads about being left behind, 4-5 threads about having some girl as a crush but you can't do sack shit about it because you are weak and very pathetic, so you ask advice from MPGH community how to talk with a girl, or how to get over of it, let's speak about "growing up" shall we?

Fact that you didn't understand my previous replies is that you just cant stand criticism you little cunt.
    Yes, I can't stand criticism, but what can you stand? That makes me think that you can't either.

God it's up to you to be a loser or a winner, right now you're a fucking loser so get the fuck up from your little dark spot where you spend time crying about life and go out do something useful for yourself, start living life you little dickhead, gosh you're so fucking mean.
    I do enough useful with my life, what do you do with your life rather than being this douche bag from Australia right now?

But you know what for all I care you can keep doing what you do who am I to tell you what to do when I can't even understand your passion for csgo, right?
    Again, I don't know how many times do I need to write to some stupid bitch in MPGH that I do other things than spend time in CS:GO no living the fuck out of the game, like I've PREVIOUSLY and NUMEROUS times already said that I have a FUCKING job, now that is not my fucking problem that your eyes can't take it to your bloody face, so you need to repeat about excuses.

Yeah now I'll get the fuck out of here. But first let me show you something
    You haven't still left you cocksucker.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't get Australia mixed up with Canada champion! Australia is one of the most racist countries in the world. Hold this L for calling me mentally challenged when I just called you that. You have a profile picture of digimon and you have a thread about your GF, LMAO this boii tryna get attention for real.
    Go hold your "L" in Twitter not in MPGH.. Yes I changed my avatar (not profile pic, 2 entire different things, but I guess you didn't know that) to digimon, unlike whole community who is after Pokemons (no offense but why).. Yes I'm trying to so get attention from sad bois such as yourself... Go get a life rather than spend time insulting me and putting me down for my thread.
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

Thanks

Ok, mate.

I'm actually planning to attend a college/university.... What I do for living? Doing like um having a 5 days in a week work, half-time from 9 AM to 5 PM in a grocery store putting out required things..

In what thread did I cry about my banned accounts? Only threads I make is when my main gets banned for a post ban, and it has been longer than a day, that is the only time I make any kind of thread about my accounts.

Yes yes, whatever you say, that comes from a person who made like what 4-5 threads about being left behind, 4-5 threads about having some girl as a crush but you can't do sack shit about it because you are weak and very pathetic, so you ask advice from MPGH community how to talk with a girl, or how to get over of it, let's speak about "growing up" shall we?

Yes, I can't stand criticism, but what can you stand? That makes me think that you can't either.

I do enough useful with my life, what do you do with your life rather than being this douche bag from Australia right now?

Again, I don't know how many times do I need to write to some stupid bitch in MPGH that I do other things than spend time in CS:GO no living the fuck out of the game, like I've PREVIOUSLY and NUMEROUS times already said that I have a FUCKING job, now that is not my fucking problem that your eyes can't take it to your bloody face, so you need to repeat about excuses.

You haven't still left you cocksucker.

- - - Updated - - -

Go hold your "L" in Twitter not in MPGH.. Yes I changed my avatar (not profile pic, 2 entire different things, but I guess you didn't know that) to digimon, unlike whole community who is after Pokemons (no offense but why).. Yes I'm trying to so get attention from sad bois such as yourself... Go get a life rather than spend time insulting me and putting me down for my thread.
    Ahahaha, Didn't you put that other guy down for his thread? You are actually the most hypocritical fuckwit I've ever met.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    How about you all just calm the fuck down and stop arguing? Jesus christ, I swear.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

AquaBoost (08-09-2016),Charion (08-07-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Ahahaha, Didn't you put that other guy down for his thread? You are actually the most hypocritical fuckwit I've ever met.
    Yes I did but does he has a reason to repeat my foot steps several months later? No.. I made a stupid comment at that thread, its the past.. I don't work on things what happened 2-3 months ago..

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Can't believe I actually started reading such a thread.
    Yes, I'm a Nobody on this forum, but I don't care.
    I don't post this, to help you or advice you, why should I and why would I think that I'm capable of doing this?
    I'm just here, to write down my thoughts.

1) If you post this on a public forum/website/place/newspaper/public whatever, you should be aware, that not everyone will come and be "emphathic" about your "problems" and not everyone will have the same oppinion as you or even care about anything you say or do.

2) Part of my job is to work with teenagers - some lost their parents, some got taken away from their parents, for various reasons, some have drug problems, criminal backgrounds, rape victims, teenage moms, etc., - so whatever you write here, i've heard it before and much, much worse things.
    Writing how you think about killing yourself is, in many cases, just to get attention. Yes, you might have scars. I got them too, on both arms. So what? A lot of people have THOUGHT about suicide. A very small part of those people actually do it. And a big part of those, NEVER speak about it. They just do it.
    I don't know you, you don't know me, so I couldn't care less, but I hope for people around you, that you are just seeking attention. In the end, it's not you who gets left behind, when you decide to die.

3) Being a gaming "professional" and living from that, is very unlikely.

4) You sound like a person who wants (and probably needs) a lot of attention and expects other people to give that that attention, feel sorry for you, feel sad for you, etc.

A few last things:
    You are NOT one of the saddest people on earth.
    The world will NOT end. No, really, it won't.
    It hurts, yes. Many of us know that feeling. Get over it or get professional help.
    If this happens to you, after only a few months of relationship, you better not get a girlfriend ever again, because this could and WILL happen again.

This is life! Bad things happen! You will get hurt, dammit!
    If you can change your current situation and solve your current problems, do it!
    If not, why should you bother thinking about it and keep on whining and crying?
    If you can make your life better, do it!

PS: It was NOT my intention to hurt you, but should this be the case, I don't feel sorry, as these are my honest thoughts about this matter, and it's very likely, that absolutely nothing I write will/can help you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Not trying to be mean but it confuses me why you would make a post like this. My life has also been a living hell for the past 6+ years but I don't make huge posts on forums about it. If you're looking for support then find a support group on facebook or something where they can actually give you support instead of posting on a forum where it's all random people who couldn't really give a shit about you.
    Don't like what I say? Here's a solution.

Suck my nuts

Contact

Steam

Activity
    Join date - July 15th 2012
    Premium - August 2nd 2016
    fuck all else currently lmao

Purchases
    Number of successful purchases on the marketplace: 7
    Times I've been scammed: 2 (both over 3 years ago)

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k @stock
    Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO
    Motherboard: ASROCK Z170 Pro4
    GPU: MSI GTX 1070 ARMOR
    Power Supply: Corsair Builder Series CX700M 80PLUS Bronze
    RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @Boombox shall we close this...

Thanks for everyones criticism, feed back, helpful/hateful comments... If you say I made this to seek an attention, be my guess, think whatever you want, they are your thoughts not mine, I wasn't making this thread for "attention seeking propose" but whatever, I'm unable to make it believable... So, thanks anyway... I'm through, like many said man up, don't be pussy about some shitty relationship, nobody cares...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Not trying to be mean but it confuses me why you would make a post like this. My life has also been a living hell for the past 6+ years but I don't make huge posts on forums about it. If you're looking for support then find a support group on facebook or something where they can actually give you support instead of posting on a forum where it's all random people who couldn't really give a shit about you.
    I'm not looking for any support from anyone anymore, I'll deal with my own things without making a dumb thread about it, or talk to anyone about them, because I'm a man and I don't need some 12-year-old children's shit when they probably have their own issues...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thymm View Post
    some pointless rambling
    Yes yes, I don't seriously care anymore, I've gotten shit over enough that I don't need another group of people attack me, and no you didn't hurt me, nobody in this forum does, I change my name not because I'm getting rekt by some 12-year-old keyboard warriors, I change them for my own propose to find a suitable name for myself and stick with it till this forum is alive, which is so unlikely that it'll ever die, so here we go...

Also, I would like to thank anyone who has helped me on this, @Aura (for talking in PM's, what a great person
    ), @moose (for another thread), @Drama, @mymomidk, @Hunter, @Cohen

In the end of the day, I'm nothing more than a great shit poster, I'm hated for it and I will always be hated cos I don't do anything precise than just shit post ..
    Last edited by Charion; 08-07-2016 at 07:45 AM. Reason: Mentioning all the nice people and adding some extra stuff.

Achievements:

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Charion For This Useful Post:

Drama (08-07-2016),Kate (08-07-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @Hero please close this thread, it seems like the mention towards Boombox didn't work efficiently enough, so I'll mention you to do the job, thank you

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

1. Yes yes.
    2. Oh yea,yes.
    3. No you don't have clinical depression you don't have any sign of it, you don't even know what it is.
    4. Yes it took me time, I eventually did it so yeah I am proud of myself that I finally overcame my obstacles another great success for me btw yes I ask for advice from the community because I know that am not better than the others and sometimes we all need advice.
    3. I can just Google what it is... 4. Yeah, and I admitted my co-worker that I had crush on her like 3-4 days after working with her... I count that as a success, but each their own

Achievements:

Thanks

In the end of the day, I'm nothing more than a great shit poster, I'm hated for it and I will always be hated cos I don't do anything precise than just shit post ..[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    DAMN fucking straight boiii

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

1. Yes yes.
    2. Oh yea,yes.
    3. No you don't have clinical depression you don't have any sign of it, you don't even know what it is.
    4. Yes it took me time, I eventually did it so yeah I am proud of myself that I finally overcame my obstacles another great success for me btw yes I ask for advice from the community because I know that am not better than the others and sometimes we all need advice.

You can't claim signs of certain problems over the internet. " no signs of clinical depression" yeah no you can't confirm that mr. Therapy guy. Maybe he has more going on in his life that results in "clinical" depression. Meet in real life before you just say he doesn't have signs of things when two paragraphs most likely don't sum up his life's shitty side and good side.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123