Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Correcting grammar isn't a personal attack...
    I personally can't stop saying your. You're attacking my grammar because that's the way I personally am. Please switch the way I personally am
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    I personally can't stop saying your. You're attacking my grammar because that's the way I personally am. Please switch the way I personally am
    Personality doesn't reflect the usage of grammar. If you are genuinely ignorant and it is not reinforced how certain things work in the English language, then of course you're going to be wrong.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Personality doesn't reflect the usage of grammar. If you are genuinely ignorant and it is not reinforced how certain things work in the English language, then of course you're going to be wrong.
    Yes I am genuinely ignorant

You can say whatever you want. I ignorantly say Your verses you're because that's the way I am. I struggle to determine the placement of you're. That's just me!! Thanks for personally attacking the way I am.

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    If You Are Genuinely Ignorant And It Is Not Reinforced How Certain Things Work In The English Language, Then Of Course You're Going To Be Wrong.
    You don't have to go hard on people that do grammatical errors. Not everybody is perfect.
    When people say they have built their own PC.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Walkyr View Post
    You don't have to go hard on people that do grammatical errors. Not everybody is perfect.
    Well, he seem to be perfect in anything he does, that includes sucking dick.
    Reputation power: 57
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystical View Post
    that includes sucking dick
    There are expections

Thanks
    Yes I am genuinely ignorant

You can say whatever you want. I ignorantly say Your verses you're because that's the way I am. I struggle to determine the placement of you're. That's just me!! Thanks for personally attacking the way I am.
    I've explained the difference and usage between the two. It's still not a personal attack for me to correct it, you're just refusing to use correct grammar.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I've explained the difference and usage between the two. It's still not a personal attack for me to correct it, you're just refusing to use correct grammar.
    Correction, he refuses to use correct grammar on YOU, that is the difference mate... Like it or not, that is the way he does it.
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

Thanks

Correction, he refuses to use correct grammar on YOU, that is the difference mate... Like it or not, that is the way he does it.
    You mean for.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    It's Still Not A Personal Attack For Me To Correct It, You're Just Refusing To Use Correct Grammar.
    If a person has a problem with grammar, you can't expect one to instantly correct himself in an instant. It takes time for one to grasp how the rules of certain grammar functions. Even I have problems with grammar, and I have yet to actually be capable of fixing my errors, seeing as I'm just so used on them and can't do it otherwise.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    You mean for.
    No, that is not what I mean, but okay..

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Prove I'm refusing to use correct, this is just the way I am.

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.

Thanks

No, that is not what I mean, but okay..
    You don't use incorrect grammar "on" someone, you use incorrect grammar "for" somebody.

"On" and "For" are known as prepositions. A preposition is a word that links sentences, or more specific nouns and pronouns.

"On" is a physical word, to be on something means it's physically above or there, factually. On a date, on a table, on a girls feet.

"For" is used to indicate the meaning or time of something, it is not specifically a physical connotation. To be for someone, To do something for something, to do something for a long time.

- - - Updated - - -

Prove I'm refusing to use correct, this is just the way I am.
    You now know the correct usage of the you are contraction. By continuing to purposely ignore that fact, you are refusing to be correct. That is not "how you are" because you don't have a literal disability that disallows you to correctly use the grammar, and even if you did you have previously acknowledge the content of it. Therefor it's a lie to claim you can't use correct grammar.

I see you're trying to make a logical case here, but you've failed from the begging so let me elaborate it for you.

A child is taught how to use multiplication, despite knowing he has to add a number to it's self a certain amount of times, he claims "I cannot do multiplication because that's how I am". It's not actually "how he is", he is not incapable of doing multiplication because he literally knows how to do it. The conclusion here is he simply does not want to do it, because he's making the argument he can't, but he based on credible evidence most certainly can.
    Last edited by Dab1996426; 08-07-2016 at 11:05 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    You Don't Use Incorrect Grammar "On" Someone, You Use Incorrect Grammar "For" Somebody.

"On" And "For" Are Known As Prepositions. A Preposition Is A Word That Links Sentences, Or More Specific Nouns And Pronouns.

"On" Is A Physical Word, To Be On Something Means It's Physically Above Or There, Factually. On A Date, On A Table, On A Girls Feet.

"For" Is Used To Indicate The Meaning Or Time Of Something, It Is Not Specifically A Physical Connotation. To Be For Someone, To Do Something For Something, To Do Something For A Long Time.
    If you're trying to lecture us, you should maybe go somewhere else. Lynd*****m seems appropriate for you.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Walkyr For This Useful Post:

Charion (08-07-2016),Drama (08-07-2016),Salem (08-07-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Walkyr View Post
    If you're trying to lecture us, you should maybe go somewhere else. Lynd*****m seems appropriate for you.
    Since when were you all my students? I'm just helping you learn basic stuff you should of learned in school.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast