I brought back REZ modding again

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
I brought back REZ modding again
Just a pic of me using some old ass rez chams, also had a m16a3 texture mod on but obviously not holding the gun lol. Works with every single rez mod, including world changing, chams, model & texture mods. literally every mod works.

this is about to be fun

- - - Updated - - -

this is about to be fun
very nice can i buy it
Quote Originally Posted by Akya View Post
very nice can i buy it
I sent you a visitor message. I'll sell it to you.
Noooooooo I want my texture mods back D:
Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Swift View Post
Noooooooo I want my texture mods back D:
I'll sell it for real cheap.
Quote Originally Posted by J View Post


I'll sell it for real cheap.
Selling hacks and any kind of It Is not allowed ."No selling of hacks, menus, scripts, loaders or any other cheating/hacking related material (includes free offer with purchase)." - Rules .
Quote Originally Posted by RuShi View Post
Selling hacks and any kind of It Is not allowed ."No selling of hacks, menus, scripts, loaders or any other cheating/hacking related material (includes free offer with purchase)." - Rules .
at this point, there's no reason to rez mod, as fun as it was, time to let the dream die.
Give it out for free, just like I and @supercarz1991 , .rez, aeronyx, etc... always used to.
is it a loader or an injector ?
Quote Originally Posted by Akya View Post
is it a loader or an injector ?
its an injected method, so its basically a hack
so its like SuiteRez?! sounds nice
Quote Originally Posted by Akya View Post
so its like SuiteRez?! sounds nice
exactly like suiterez.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us