Thanks

Account hacker/cracker needed. Must be very experienced. I'll give you a lot of work

Hi,

let me introduce myself first. I am a seller with a large customer base. I sell a lot of accounts daily. I often need new sites doing.

I am easy to work with, I'm not an asshole who will give you abuse on IM. I am understanding, but I do expect a good level of commitment or my customers will go elsewhere if they see poor results.

What I need from you:
    -You should be a talented account hacker/cracker, with a very large collection of wordlists/user;pass combos for cracking. I can help you expand these if limited.
    -You should be able to work most days, obviously you can have days off sometimes but we operate every day, so at least 5 days per week will be expected.
    -You should be able to make your own configs for new sites, not rely on googling old ones that other people have made.
    -You should be reliable and discrete, I will know if you are double selling these accounts, and cut you off.

There is good money to be made with me, the sky is the limit if you have skills. I pay very fairly, we can negotiate prices for accounts on site-by-site basis.

PM me.

Please, no amateurs... we will be tackling some difficult sites sometimes. I need someone with real talent.

- - - Updated - - -

I pay in BTC, and settle the bill every couple of days. We can start small until you trust me.

This is a good opportunity for an experienced cracker to streamline his workflow. You concentrate on cracking, I concentrate on selling the accounts.
    Last edited by MrSafe; 08-11-2016 at 05:50 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSafe View Post
    Hi,

let me introduce myself first. I am a seller with a large customer base. I sell a lot of accounts daily. I often need new sites doing.

I am easy to work with, I'm not an asshole who will give you abuse on IM. I am understanding, but I do expect a good level of commitment or my customers will go elsewhere if they see poor results.

What I need from you:
    -You should be a talented account hacker/cracker, with a very large collection of wordlists/user;pass combos for cracking. I can help you expand these if limited.
    -You should be able to work most days, obviously you can have days off sometimes but we operate every day, so at least 5 days per week will be expected.
    -You should be able to make your own configs for new sites, not rely on googling old ones that other people have made.
    -You should be reliable and discrete, I will know if you are double selling these accounts, and cut you off.

There is good money to be made with me, the sky is the limit if you have skills. I pay very fairly, we can negotiate prices for accounts on site-by-site basis.

PM me.

Please, no amateurs... we will be tackling some difficult sites sometimes. I need someone with real talent.

- - - Updated - - -

I pay in BTC, and settle the bill every couple of days. We can start small until you trust me.

This is a good opportunity for an experienced cracker to streamline his workflow. You concentrate on cracking, I concentrate on selling the accounts.
    Add me on Skype and we'll discuss.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TheIntellect For This Useful Post:

MrSafe (08-14-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    If the coder even needs to get the combo list by himself then what will you help at else than selling?

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nexero For This Useful Post:

MrSafe (08-14-2016),soeni77 (08-13-2016)

Thanks
    Well I have a large customer base who buy things from me regularly, I sometimes get very large orders from resellers and could help you move a lot of stock

Customers are hassle, and it can be a full time job answering questions and advertising services. I would take care of all of that.

Really its a no-lose offer for the right people, I would just bring you orders and you can tell me a price or if you dont want to do it. All I ask is that you try and satisfy my customers by trying to get the accounts even if its "difficult", and are reliable and do what you say you will I will treat you the same way and be 100% honest and reliable for you also.

Will add interested people soon, I didn't know the thread had been replied to sorry.