Well, some of my step dads friends came over on Superbowl sunday when I was at work. I usually like to come home and get something to eat and chill out for a while(go on mpgh) before I go to sleep. Well, when I got home I smelled some liquor and shit when I came in the house. My dads friend greeted me when I came in from the garage with a hug. Ok, what the fuck, I don't know you bitch don't touch me(thats not what I said). I just shrugged it off and walked into the kitchen. My step dad screams, HEY SON GET ME A BAG OF CHIPS. First off, im not your son you worthless piece of shit so don't call me that. THAN one of his friends said, get your daddy some chips. WTF, alright I was pissed off so I just walked outside for a second to get some air. When I came back in I went upstairs in my room to find a lump under my pillows. Oh ok, my mom was nice enough to bring my cloths from downstairs up or something, but wtf, why would she spread my cloths out like the whole length of the bed like that and put them under my covers.

I lift my covers to find one of my dads friends knocked out on my bed and slobbering on my pillow. My mom came in and told me just to leave him be because my step dads friends don't come over alot and hed be mad. I slept on the couch that night.

FUCK STEP PARENTS
F.S.P