Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    People still gonna smoke it smh

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    DEA is just shitting in their mouth.

This isn't about people getting high, who wants to gets high anyway, nobody gives a fuck about the law...

This is about delaying major usage of marihuana in pharma, It is good, it does help people with their health issues, but why legalize something so simple if they can sell their chemical shit and profit on it?

... better prescribe opioids.
    ~ High up and we're floating

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think"
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Addiction can happen to anything, people can literally be incapable of digesting/processing certain foods or chemicals because of their picky eating habits for example. This argument is not valid because we have the freedom to choose. When it comes to things that are outrageously addictive like heroin or cocaine then yeah it makes sense to regulate it, but marijuana is one of the lesser dependencies of the world. The way it works chemically does not give a physical addiction. Only psychologically can marijuana become addictive, and even then when compared to other substances such as pain killers or alcohol, it's one of the weakest addictions out there. Addiction to video games, work, school, sports, etc... is much more significant on ones health than marijuana which at most will have someone craving the minor dopamine release of it.

Based on everything, caffeine and foods have more addictive properties than marijuana does. Your entire argument is based on the fact it's has addictive properties, but that addictive property is dependent on human psychology which is easily manipulated into being dependent on just about everything, even water and bread. If you want to make the argument marijuana has a physiological dependence then sure that's fine, but to argue that is enough of a reason to continue arresting people for it and holding them in prison for over the top punishments is simply butt-fucking retarded.

Don't come at me with your moral resolve pleb, there are far more important ramifications dealing with the legalization of marijuana than the addictive properties.

The worst aspect of marijuana use is by smoking it, which is directly because of the smoke. It can cause increase mucus, decreased stamina, and several other obvious issues that come from literally inhaling carbon dioxide. That aside, marijuana is a much better alternative to addictive drugs that can absolutely ruin your bodies tolerances to chemicals you shouldnt have tolerance to.
    I believe we're on the same page. I don't think it's wrong to smoke cannabis. It's a personal choice. You know what I'd be interested in, is some statistics on how often people get psychology addicted to cannabis.
    Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴘʀᴇss +Rᴇᴘ ᴀɴᴅ/ᴏʀ Tʜᴀɴᴋs ɪғ I ᴀssɪsᴛᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏʀ ᴡᴀs ᴏғ sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴀɴʏ ᴡᴀʏ.

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━•━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
    Vᴏᴜᴄʜᴇs
    Lᴇᴀɢᴜᴇ ᴏғ Lᴇɢᴇɴᴅs NA Gɪғᴛɪɴɢ Sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ
    US Dᴏᴍɪɴᴏ's Pɪᴢᴢᴀs

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━•━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by A View Post
    I believe we're on the same page. I don't think it's wrong to smoke cannabis. It's a personal choice. You know what I'd be interested in, is some statistics on how often people get psychology addicted to cannabis.
    The only people who get addicted to cannabis are those who have no other outlet but cannabis. As you know it's a very mild addiction because of it's chemical structure. A statistic on cannabis addiction would be inaccurate due to people believing they are addicted when they aren't. How would you define cannabis addiction, It becomes a hobby rather than a chore. Unless you're medically in need but then that's not addiction.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Good, drugs are bad and only bad people do drugs.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Drugs must be illegal...
    History
    Member - 12 June 2016 - N/A

Premium Member - 14 August 2016 - N/A
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016 - 24 July 2017
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016 - N/A

News Force Gaming News - 24 July 2017
    STILL ALIVE!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Oh no.. what is happening in this land of the "Freeeeeeeee"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Big upset for some people. I was actually interested in the outcome even though I don't really know a lot of people that use it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12