Thanks

Question New to MP hacking — what flag/tag to search for?

Hello, I'm trying to hack a game based on COD:MW2 engine. I wanna know if it is possible for me to modify certain value/values in the RAM so enemy positions will be revealed on my radar/mini-map.

I understand that the crucial step here isn't really modifying those values, which can easily be accomplished by using software utilities like cheat engine, the real problem here is what to look for. And please understand that I know very well that what I'm looking for may be obfuscated.

So can anyone please help me? Thank you. I'm rather proficient in both C & C++, but I have zero experience coding on windows platform.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by hue-jass View Post
    Hello, I'm trying to hack a game based on COD:MW2 engine. I wanna know if it is possible for me to modify certain value/values in the RAM so enemy positions will be revealed on my radar/mini-map.

I understand that the crucial step here isn't really modifying those values, which can easily be accomplished by using software utilities like cheat engine, the real problem here is what to look for. And please understand that I know very well that what I'm looking for may be obfuscated.

So can anyone please help me? Thank you. I'm rather proficient in both C & C++, but I have zero experience coding on windows platform.
    Umm.. Sir This is not the proper usage of creating a THREAD. Just find a app on the threads and try to find the hack you want.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by FlamingHyper View Post
    Umm.. Sir This is not the proper usage of creating a THREAD. Just find a app on the threads and try to find the hack you want.
    he doesn't want to use someone else's ''app''

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FlamingHyper View Post
    Thank you for the headsup. Interesting I thought I read somewhere in the rules that hack-begging is not allowed?

Things certainly changed since like 10 years ago... back then everyone on this site and the sister site were trying to write their own hack. I even wrote one for MOH: Allied Assault.

I'm old.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOwnage1 View Post
    he doesn't want to use someone else's ''app''
    Besides that, there's the other problem... I'm pretty sure I won't be finding any. CODMW2 is ancient history.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    It's okay, I had a hard time making my threads, too!