Happy
    if you can do it in the UK I'll buy a OP3 just for it so I can get dual sim

Thanks
    Can you do this with a S7?

DO NOT ADD THE IMPOSTER SKYPE (live:unlimitedphone}
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by conspank View Post
    If you can do this with iPhones, ill buy 1
    Yeah right now I've only been able to get it to work 100% of the time with the device that I'm selling. I've tried taking the SIM card out and putting it into other CDMA devices and have not had 100% uptime with the data. On other devices it resets itself frequently and acts strange.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chubs' Harambe View Post
    if you can do it in the UK I'll buy a OP3 just for it so I can get dual sim
    I've tried with CDMA devices but as I replied to another user, it only works with the device I'm selling, I've tried numerous others and it just doesn't function correctly. I am currently about to try it with a CDMA Moto G, I will update this whether or not I find any other compatible devices.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, the Skype I gave in first post does not work, please add 'cockbandit003' if you want to message me on Skype. Thanks

Quality is not an act, it is a habit.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by magicphone View Post
    What's up MPGH, I recently signed up here because I felt like maybe my product could be of some interest to you guys.

Essentially what I have is a mobile phone that I discovered about a year ago that has a free and unlimited LTE Data connection through a loophole that will not be patched.

I discovered this loophole a year ago, when I went to Walmart to purchase a prepaid phone to use as an mp3 player. Little did I know that when I would root the device and flash a custom ROM, that the data connection would be enabled through a glitch in the network.

Since this has happened I have slowly accumulated as many as I could through local stores, and online, until they are now fully discontinued. The phone is from 2015, although I will not discuss the particular brand as of yet.

If I see enough interest, I may open a sales thread on here and take orders.

This phone can also be used as a hotspot, and has no data limit. I have tested this to the max sometimes using over 300 Gigabytes of data per month, just to make sure. I typically average around 15-20 Mbps speed wise on a 4g LTE CDMA network.

I was thinking about a price and I'm not sure what to price it at yet, but as far as I know, only a few people on the Internet are aware of this loophole, and the company has already released a patch, although the trick is to not download the official firmware, and this will never be patched.

This is the first ever loophole of it's kind while the big cell phone companies have existed and been charging us way too much for our phone bills.

With this option, and a similar VOIP client like Google Hangouts, you can successfully drop your cell phone bill, and possibly your home internet as the speeds are good enough to stream stuff from.

Very interesting. Are you offering vouch copies?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra Jr. View Post

Very interesting. Are you offering vouch copies?

I might be open to it, I have a pending shipment going out tomorrow from an eBay sale, and they said they would leave a review here for it. I will still try to shoot a video of the phone before I welcome a vouch, just so that everyone is clear that this is completely legit, and this loophole will not be closed. Like all loopholes in life I am not trying to make any grand announcements that might gain more unnecessary attention, if you catch my drift.

Thanks
    Just wanted to give some people an update:

I have currently sold 2 of these since putting this Interest Check up, as soon as the users get to thoroughly test the phones, I am hoping that they can leave some of their feedback here, or I may have them post reviews in an official sales thread.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by morrisman View Post
    Your names 'magic phone' you claim to have a loophole for unlimited data yeah no proof,please show some sort of proof.

It's like saying my names 'magicdinosaur' and I've found a loophole to bring dinosaurs back to life...
    Giving it out free?
    Please thanks if you felt that I have been of help!

LONG LIVE JAHSEH 1998-2018

[IMG]https://thumbs.gfyca*****m/ZestyBrownBasil-size_restricted.gif[/IMG]

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Felix For This Useful Post:

Pistol (09-07-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Giving it out free?
    No, these people found me over on ebay, and through my direct site and took the risk. They got the phones for a discounted rate, and the price will go up once I have my sales thread up.

Thanks

Post Day 1 Review of the MagicPhone

+ Vouch (Pending)

This vouch is in a 'pending' status until further review of the device. I plan on using the device as a hotspot for my other devices and update within the next month and I also plan on using a lot of data to see if it ever gets throttled.

I am NOT compensated in any way by the OP to post this. As I'm typing this day 1 review, I'm tethered to the device. Just thought y'all would like to know.

-the device was delivered to me on 9/6/16 (fast delivery)
    -I attached some pictures to this post
    -here is a link to a speed test where the phone had LTE service, is tethered to a galaxy S7 edge and a laptop. The speed test was done on the galaxy s7 edge: https://www.speedtest.net/my-result/a/2191213466
    -No comment on the battery life of the phone as I have not done any testing on that. But, just google "battery life Moto E 2nd Generation" and you'd probably find the answer to that online
    -as of 9/7/16, 1.50 GB of data has been used on the phone (I didn't use all that data, I received the phone on 9/6 and the data usage in the picture dates back to Sept 2), as part of my tests, I will try to get that number as high as I can by keeping it tethered to my devices and watching a lot of videos

Day 1 Pros/Cons:
    Pros
    -the device does have a data signal, I get a 3G signal in my home and at work I get a strong LTE signal
    -there is no monthly fee associated with the device
    -to my knowledge, there is no name attached to this phone since there is no account associated with it (helps make you anonymous)
    -presently, unverified by me: there is no throttling and you also have unlimited data (won't be able to verify this until a few weeks of use)
    -the device is rooted and you can use it as a hotspot for other devices, you have super user rights on the phone
    -great customer support: seller responds pretty fast on Skype if you ever have any questions on how to use the device, he is also in the process of creating a User Guide he told me
    -the seller also offers a 1 year warranty on eBay: "I offer this phone with a 1 year warranty, so if the data shuts off unexpectedly over the next year, you get your money back"

Cons
    -the device uses the Sprint network, which is overall last place in terms of network coverage among the "big 4" (Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint) in America
    -OP is unable to do the same hack on other phones, this unlimited data glitch only works on the Moto E 2nd Generation
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    moto e 1.jpg  

moto e 2.jpg  

moto e 3.jpg  

moto e 4.jpg  

Thanks
    Added on skype highly interested not sure if I added the right one though

If not add me
    bronxbombers2725

Thanks
    This thread will be merged hopefully by the end of today, I will be opening a new sales thread up in the User Services section!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by magicphone View Post
    This thread will be merged hopefully by the end of today, I will be opening a new sales thread up in the User Services section!
    so i take it no one has confirmed roaming yet? there are some of these phones for sale near my house but i would have to guess the model numbers are different in canada.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    give me a price and we can talk thanks, pm me asap

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by b/racker View Post
    so i take it no one has confirmed roaming yet? there are some of these phones for sale near my house but i would have to guess the model numbers are different in canada.
    The strange thing is, at the welcome screen of Cyanogenmod, once the phone SIM gets recognized the Welcome language changes from English-United States to English-Canada, I won't be out of the country for another 2 months hence I cannot personally test, and don't have any friends going overseas anytime soon...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast