Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead by Daylight View Post
    How do you think they will know if you modified the game when you disabled EAC beforehand, though?
    I really want to use this on my main account because the grind is too much and not fun for me...

At the same time I really am afraid of getting banned. How long ago did you use this hack and did anyone get banned yet for using CE with bypassed EAC?
    If you would I could retest the hack, I'm not afraid of getting banned... And the game is still in BETA, most bugs haven't even been fixed yet, so now is like the perfect time to be modding it while the EAC is still bad.
    ʎɐᵈǝɹ ᶫᶫᴉʍ ᶰᵒʎ ʎɐᵖ ˢᴉɥʇ ᵘᵒ 'ʎɐᵖ ʇᵘǝɯǝƃᵖᶰɾ ʍǝᵘ ɐ ᵖǝɔɹᵒɟ ᴉ ʇᶰᑫ 'ǝˢɹᶰᵒɔ ɟᵒ ʍᵒᵘʞ ʇ,ᵘᵖᶫᶰᵒʍ ᶰᵒʎ ˙ǝˢɹᵒɯǝɹ ɟᵒ ˢʍᵒᵖɐɥˢ ǝɥʇ ɥʇɐǝᵘǝᑫ ʞɹᶰᶫ ʎǝɥʇ 'ˢɹᵒɹɹᵒɥ ǝɥʇ ᵖᶫᵒɥǝᑫ

ᵛ ᵐᵃᶦᶰ ᵃᶜᶜᵒᵘᶰᵗ ᵛ

lɐnʇᴉɹ lɐuᴉɟ ǝɥʇ ǝɔuǝɯɯoɔ oʇ ʇnoqɐ sɹɐǝɟ 'pᴉɐɹɟɐ ǝq puɐ ʇɐǝs ɐ ǝʌɐɥ os 'puᴉʞ uɐɯ puɐ puᴉɯ ɹnoʎ uǝǝʍʇǝq uᴉ ƃuᴉʞɹnl 'ʎɐɯ ʇɐɥʇ llɐ oʇ sʇɔǝdsǝɹ ɹnoʎ

ᵛ ᵀʰᵉ ᴸᵉᵃᵍᵘᵉ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵘᶰᶦᵗʸ ᶦᶰ ᵃ ᴺᵘᵗˢʰᵉᶫᶫ ᵛ

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Zykrein View Post
    If you would I could retest the hack, I'm not afraid of getting banned... And the game is still in BETA, most bugs haven't even been fixed yet, so now is like the perfect time to be modding it while the EAC is still bad.
    How do i find the value for bloodweb? when i search no numbers come up.

Thanks
    I would really appreciate if you do that. Also do you know if anyone got banned for using this?

Also, how do you find the value with CE?
    Do you search for the current value of Bloodpoints then spend some and search for the new value then change it to like 500k and set it?

One last question... should I download the 1.0.0 version of this game and use EAC of it? Or a newer game version?
    Last edited by Dead by Daylight; 09-05-2016 at 11:19 AM.

Thanks
    I would really appreciate if you do that. Also do you know if anyone got banned for using this?
    Plenty of people have been banned. you can look them up by typing banned in steam forum, there are alot of topics, not counting the ones getting banned without posting a topic. my alt got banned for forcing people DC and one got banned for save hacking. there are risks if i get banned i well deserved it yolo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Also, how do you find the value with CE?
    Do you search for the current value of Bloodpoints then spend some and search for the new value then change it to like 500k and set it?

One last question... should I download the 1.0.0 version of this game and use EAC of it? Or a newer game version?
    You have a risk of getting banned for using any kind of cheat in a game, it's just how you use it that will determine if you get caught or not...

To edit your bloodpoints you have to go to cheat engine then click the computer thingy at the top left > process list > dead by daylight shipping.exe (something like that). To edit your bloodpoints you have to enter in how much it is now then do first scan, once you're done, just spend some of it and put in that value for the next scan. You should see it pop up on the address bar to the left. If you see two, just place them both and edit their values to 500,000. Once you did that, just go back into your bloodpoints map, then exit out of it and go back in, your points should be there.

I used the 1.0.0 version of EAC and it worked like a charm
    ʎɐᵈǝɹ ᶫᶫᴉʍ ᶰᵒʎ ʎɐᵖ ˢᴉɥʇ ᵘᵒ 'ʎɐᵖ ʇᵘǝɯǝƃᵖᶰɾ ʍǝᵘ ɐ ᵖǝɔɹᵒɟ ᴉ ʇᶰᑫ 'ǝˢɹᶰᵒɔ ɟᵒ ʍᵒᵘʞ ʇ,ᵘᵖᶫᶰᵒʍ ᶰᵒʎ ˙ǝˢɹᵒɯǝɹ ɟᵒ ˢʍᵒᵖɐɥˢ ǝɥʇ ɥʇɐǝᵘǝᑫ ʞɹᶰᶫ ʎǝɥʇ 'ˢɹᵒɹɹᵒɥ ǝɥʇ ᵖᶫᵒɥǝᑫ

ᵛ ᵐᵃᶦᶰ ᵃᶜᶜᵒᵘᶰᵗ ᵛ

lɐnʇᴉɹ lɐuᴉɟ ǝɥʇ ǝɔuǝɯɯoɔ oʇ ʇnoqɐ sɹɐǝɟ 'pᴉɐɹɟɐ ǝq puɐ ʇɐǝs ɐ ǝʌɐɥ os 'puᴉʞ uɐɯ puɐ puᴉɯ ɹnoʎ uǝǝʍʇǝq uᴉ ƃuᴉʞɹnl 'ʎɐɯ ʇɐɥʇ llɐ oʇ sʇɔǝdsǝɹ ɹnoʎ

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Don't think it's them being retards, he was just doing that for his safety.
    doing for safety...... and after tell me "fuck you and bye" ? lol..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Serg123183 View Post
    doing for safety...... and after tell me "fuck you and bye" ? lol..
    Lol, you never mentioned that...

ᵛ ᵐᵃᶦᶰ ᵃᶜᶜᵒᵘᶰᵗ ᵛ

Thanks
    Yeah I probably stay away from this hack since the risk of a ban is too high imho..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Been over a week since last update/bump after answers, assuming solved.

/Closed.

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456