Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Man I will contact u if I can invest in a ebay account with feedback used to have an ebay account with 15-20 feedback but havent touched it in yrs and forgot the email I used lmao

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyUA View Post
    Man I will contact u if I can invest in a ebay account with feedback used to have an ebay account with 15-20 feedback but havent touched it in yrs and forgot the email I used lmao
    sorry man we dont have any ebay accounts to provide

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Positions are now available, please send me your ebay account and mpgh profile when adding me on skype!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I worked with Karma for a few weeks. Very easy to work with. Quick delivery. And did all the hard work for me. Top man.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lllN30lll For This Useful Post:

KarmaKills (10-27-2016)

Thanks
    Is the 20 feedback non negotiable? I have a 13 feed, 3 year old, above standard, no limit. Am available all week for at least 5 hours a day. Worked on ebay before and willing to put in more hard work.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Hi Everyone, I would like to say that we have had a HUGE Success, Beyond what my expectations of this business would be,

We have as of the 29/10/16
    Broke the $20,000.00 USD Mark across ALL our Employed and currently employed with the accurate figures around
    $21,280.00 USD

I would love to formally recognise everyone who has been apart of this method and allot of you probably wouldn't and still wouldn't really think how well this would work when you signed up for it, but you put the effort into signing up and following through and your appreciation to the method was more than what was expected of you,

For now we are currently NOT hiring anyone but are still accepting Applications, Those with higher ebay rep will be more likely to get an invite, but we have halted our recruiting at this time.

Thanks again to everyone who participated and made this great that milestone was made with 9 Indervidual employees so that money was dispersed quite broadly to everyone, and no it wasn't me who profited the most it was 2 inderviduals who put the most effort into customer support and their hardwork and dedication got them far,

to everyone who is seeking methods on this site there are great methods around and you can even think of them yourself, put your best foot forward and be patient and willing to hear the information people give you as it's the best type of information out there.

Thanks
    Last edited by KarmaKills; 10-28-2016 at 05:47 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123