Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Mutation Mode is No Longer Fun

I Hack when there is a Hack available. But You are being chased by 13 Mutants and One Shot kill them all? I mean SERIOUSLY? Why are the mutants now hiding from the Soldiers? Thats just stupid.

When you face Hackers, with Aimbot, wall hack, they too have their weakness. They can be beaten by either hacks, or just pro people. I love to hack and I love fitghting hackers. But thats just NOT fun.

Mutations Mode was fun for 3 Days. Not anymore. People in Zone 13 from the same clan hide in a Box with a Mutant Blocking it. So all 14 Mutants cant get in, and the guy just sits there and racks up the kills. At the start of Port people block the Ramp. Why? Whats the point? Its frustrating and stupid. Then you glitch in the boxes.

You can call me a QQ or a crybaby, whatever. I dont care. Im all for Hacking and shit. But when you do it so the games no longer fun or challenging I dont like it.

Anybody else know what the fuck is up with that? How come MPGH doesnt have a public hack if people DAYS after the Update already have an EPIC Hack like ONE SHOT KILL MUTANTS.

Cant tell me its a PRIVATE HACK because 4 people have done it to me so far.

I dunno. I guess Im QQing. Go ahead and request thread close. Or talk to me about it. whatever.

Official Shit-List
    "my name is lol"
    "lakshay{Banned}"

Dudes I'm "Ok" With
    "HowHate"

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rollout1 For This Useful Post:

doruktuzcu (05-08-2010),Roxside13 (05-19-2011),the1sniper (09-09-2010)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by noobybanana View Post
    u high?! it was fun 1st day .. but now its only game for kids and 1 shot killers :
    edit: and retards too
    I wish?
    And it was never fun, the whole mode was a disappointment.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post
    I wish?
    And it was never fun, the whole mode was a disappointment.
    whateva u say great master mpgh

@accountforsale 100% trustful +1 vouch for him

credits to XxTylerxX

Thanks
    We really need NM, ninja mode, shoots some ninjas that throws knifes xD, i gues im high xD
    [YOUTUBE][HTML]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/1rm4SazjKsQ&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color 2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/1rm4SazjKsQ&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color 2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>/HTML][/YOUTUBE]

NEW LADY BRUCE LEE, FAMILIAR RIGHT? A CHINESE PERSON BEATING UP A BLACK ONE, ON A BUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so awesome, but im downloading at 5kb a sec, anyone wanna tell me why? i don't got a virus, jsut problem with connections

Thanks
    yah i hate those nubs that some how found ranged knife hacks -.-

this 1 time i was up on top of the hallway in zone 13 and i was watching this mutant struggle to get up on the stop lights... he kept getting shot down

so when he fell, he stood under them a bit, and just slash slash both mutated -.- then he went up to the lights and looked in my direction, slashed 3 pplz trying to boost up to where i was, then looks at me and slashes me, and continues along the line!

then there are those nubs that you cant tell cuz they are lag nubs. you cant tell if they are lagging so bad it only looks like they are 10 ft away or if they are ranged knife hacking -.-

then the nubs that have speed hacks as a mutant they press g and then speed hack and go uber fast or they just speed and blame it on G -.- its such bs.

i find myself saying bs after almost every kill from a mutant -.-

then there are the nubs that somehow just run into my bullets un-affected and hit me... no jumping or zig-zaging done... just walking straight at me no dmg taken or anything, and i know im not missing cuz on my screen its saying im doing dmg -.- and they should be getting pushed back from my bullets but nooo just keep walking -.-

i hate how people have hacks and yet they aren't posted public anywhere safe >.<
    Last edited by marudis; 02-14-2010 at 11:30 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by marudis View Post

this 1 time i was up on top of the hallway in zone 13 and i was watching this mutant struggle to get up on the stop lights... he kept getting shot down

so when he fell, he stood under them a bit, and just slash slash both mutated -.- then he went up to the lights and looked in my direction, slashed 3 pplz trying to boost up to where i was, then looks at me and slashes me, and continues along the line!

then there are those nubs that you cant tell cuz they are lag nubs. you cant tell if they are lagging so bad it only looks like they are 10 ft away or if they are ranged knife hacking -.-

then the nubs that have speed hacks as a mutant they press g and then speed hack and go uber fast or they just speed and blame it on G -.- its such bs.

then there are the nubs that somehow just run into my bullets un-affected and hit me... no jumping or zig-zaging done... just walking straight at me no dmg taken or anything, and i know im not missing cuz on my screen its saying im doing dmg -.- and they should be getting pushed back from my bullets but nooo just keep walking -.-

i hate how people have hacks and yet they aren't posted public anywhere safe >.<
    Sir, you have written to much and I will not be able to comply.

Thanks
    stop being lazy? i didnt post it for anyone to comply... just for qqing purposes... and if someone wasnt too lazy to read it then great, if not... FAIL FOR YOU

Thanks

lmfao, strong emotions man
    [YOUTUBE][HTML]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/1rm4SazjKsQ&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color 2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/1rm4SazjKsQ&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color 2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>/HTML][/YOUTUBE]

NEW LADY BRUCE LEE, FAMILIAR RIGHT? A CHINESE PERSON BEATING UP A BLACK ONE, ON A BUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so awesome, but im downloading at 5kb a sec, anyone wanna tell me why? i don't got a virus, jsut problem with connections

Thanks
    lol well hackers been pissing me off since after the 1st month of my playing cf then i decided to find hacks... cant find any tho... all are usualy viruses, fake, or patched by the time i get to em =\ and im not gonna waste my money on a vip that probably wont work anyway

Thanks
    lol well hackers been pissing me off since after the 1st month of my playing cf then i decided to find hacks... cant find any tho... all are usualy viruses, fake, or patched by the time i get to em =\ and im not gonna waste my money on a vip that probably wont work anyway
    Sir, you deserve a fail stamp, theres like one on the front page, and all look at stickies and post by mods and minions xC

Thanks
    and it doesnt work, trust me ive tried every hack ive found and they dont work.. at least not for me

Thanks
    which front page tho... cuz there is none in the "crossfire hacks" page

heres a quote from crossfire resources...

Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post
    Working Hacks:

none

(skipped down to bottom of page)

I'll start updating this more often.
    ewwww double post my bad it wont let me delete it :'(
    Last edited by marudis; 02-15-2010 at 12:19 AM. Reason: accidental double post

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    which front page tho... cuz there is none in the "crossfire hacks" page

heres a quote from crossfire resources...

ewwww double post my bad it wont let me delete it :'(

nuff said
    .:Favorite:.

Thanks
    rofl how am i fail.. the quote shows if u dnt quote it >.< and there are no working hacks for windows xp -.-

but lets stop changing the subject, hackers in mutant mode suck, continue

Thanks
    Still fun for me.
    Respect List:
    Nooby Banana
    Bombsaway
    Luke

Thanks
    well yah it is fun but not when mutants kill u from 10 ft away or even across the map, or when nubs walk thru walls and what not, i didnt mention this cuz i thought it might be my eyes messing with me and it still might have been but i coulda sworn i saw a mutant walk out of a wall half way then back in >.<

anyways, im off for the night, ttyl pplz

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast