Thanks

Trying to reverse engineer a UnityWebPlayer game

I'm new to this and starting to feel like i've hit a wall, i'll explain what im trying to do.

So firstly the game player progress is server side, so rather than changing it, im trying to send the server the responses the game sends when certain actions are complete, for example you enter a battle, the results are the sent to the server as a win or loose. Previously i was able to repeat requests made by the game to gain an unfair advantage in the game, now they have started verifying that a request isn't just a repeat of the last one, so this doesn't work anymore. I would be able to forge new requests, if they didn't have some sort of signature system that takes the different variables in the url and does something with them, that the server then verifies to check it is valid. i.e in the event wave 1 is complete with 1 death on my side and 100 kills to the enemy, and i want to say it is now wave 2, if i change that variable, or any in the url being sent, i get a bad sig response.

Because of this im trying to reverse engineer / find out what makes this signature so i can replicate it to create forged requests. This is where I am having trouble, the game file is a .unity3d designed for unityWebPlayer (cdn.redshift.clipwiregames.com/4_2C/RedshiftWebPlayer.unity3d)
    I have tried extracting the package to get the scripts and files that make it, as there are tools for this, but ALL of them error and are unable to extract this file.

My next step would be to use ollydbg, attach it to the process while the game is running and try and find what makes the signature.
    As im new to this sort of debugging i would like some confirmation and advice to achieve this.

What i DO know, running cheat engine on the game while it is running, through unity embedded in firefox, I need to attach CE to the 2nd instance of plugin-container, then speedhack works with the application. would i be right in assuming all of the games logic will run inside of that process too? including the logic that takes the variables and uses them, meaning this is the process i need to be opening in ollydbg? and moving from there where do i look, how do i narrow down where this part will be, and when i find it, how can i use it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Hi, I just looked at the game two days ago when I saw this thread, and it's actually a quite good game
    Anyway, I ended up creating a hack for it myself that can complete rifts, sectors and give me as many resources I'd like :-)

So if you still need help, just post here and I will help you in the right direction (or just give you the source code for mine xD).

Thanks
    Yep, I still need help with this. If it is any help im pretty sure the signature is a CRC32 but seems to have something added to it extra from the url. Anyways would be interested in seeing how you've achieved this, especially for the resources