Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tathamet View Post
    Hi, sorry if this is a noob question or a general annoyance, but when I try to run the Dragonfable trainer, the program doesn't even start.I click it, it loads and shows up in the processes tab on task manager, then it just closes out without the window ever appearing. I've tried uninstalling flash play and installing an older version, but when I attempt to run the installer, I get an error saying "The version of Adobe Flash Player that you are trying to install is not the most current version", then tells me to get the latest installer so I can use the most recent version with no option to install the version regardless, and I'm not sure what to do. The version I am trying to install is version 22.0.0.209, and I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit, if that helps. Is there any advice you can give me so I can at least try to get the program to run? Thanks and again, I apologize if this is a noob question/general annoyance.
    Install .net framework.
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
    Install .net framework.
    I've installed .net framework, and now I'm getting a missing component error (Pictured below).

I got older version of Flash, following the instructions listed in solution #3. I uninstalled my current version of flash to see if it might work with the older version, but upon attempting to install it, I got the error shown below.

Is there anyway to install the version of flash without getting this? Or is there a specific version of flash.ocx floating around the website I need to download with instructions of where to put it? Thanks again, and I deeply apologize for any annoyances I might be causing you with my lack of competence with this.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tathamet View Post
    I've installed .net framework, and now I'm getting a missing component error (Pictured below).

I got older version of Flash, following the instructions listed in solution #3. I uninstalled my current version of flash to see if it might work with the older version, but upon attempting to install it, I got the error shown below.

Is there anyway to install the version of flash without getting this? Or is there a specific version of flash.ocx floating around the website I need to download with instructions of where to put it? Thanks again, and I deeply apologize for any annoyances I might be causing you with my lack of competence with this.
    Try this https://www.adobe.com/support/flashp...downloads.html
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
    I tried everything you've told me to do with no success. In a fit of irritation and a willingness to try anything once, I attempted to run in compatibility mode for Windows XP Service Pack 3, and it appears to have worked like a charm. Thanks for all the advice you gave, as well as your willingness to work with me, hopefully I won't run into any problems I can't find myself from here, namely why I can't seem to log on.
    Last edited by Tathamet; 12-18-2018 at 05:56 PM.

Thanks
    i heard they fixed this with latest update

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused

Lightbulb Doesn't work

Did all steps, but flashplayer22_0r0_192_winax can't be installed
    Can it be fixed in 2021?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Adobe error.PNG  

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213