Thread: Got a problem

Thanks

Got a problem

When I start my COD,
    I get this error:
    Code:
    ' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_war_@mpui_rules_number_of_lives' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_war_@mpui_rules_respawn_delay' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_war_@mpui_rules_max_health' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_war_@mpui_rules_health_regen' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_war_@mpui_rules_diehard' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sd_@mpui_rules_round_length' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sd_@mpui_rules_bomb_timer' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sd_@mpui_rules_plant_time' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sd_@mpui_rules_defuse_time' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sd_@mpui_rules_score_limit' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sd_@mpui_rules_round_switch' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sd' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sd_@mpui_rules_spectating' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sd_@mpui_rules_wave_delay' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sd_@mpui_rules_friendly_fire' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sd_@mpui_rules_number_of_lives' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sd_@mpui_rules_respawn_delay' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sd_@mpui_rules_max_health' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sd_@mpui_rules_health_regen' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sd_@mpui_rules_diehard' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sab_@mpui_rules_time_limit' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sab_@mpui_rules_bomb_timer' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sab_@mpui_rules_plant_time' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sab_@mpui_rules_defuse_time' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sab' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sab_@mpui_rules_spectating' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sab_@mpui_rules_wave_delay' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sab_@mpui_rules_friendly_fire' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sab_@mpui_rules_number_of_lives' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sab_@mpui_rules_respawn_delay' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sab_@mpui_rules_max_health' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sab_@mpui_rules_health_regen' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sab_@mpui_rules_diehard' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dom_@mpui_rules_time_limit' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dom_@mpui_rules_score_limit' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dom' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dom_@mpui_rules_spectating' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dom_@mpui_rules_wave_delay' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dom_@mpui_rules_friendly_fire' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dom_@mpui_rules_number_of_lives' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dom_@mpui_rules_respawn_delay' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dom_@mpui_rules_max_health' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dom_@mpui_rules_health_regen' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dom_@mpui_rules_diehard' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_ctf_@mpui_rules_time_limit' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_ctf_@mpui_rules_score_limit' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_ctf' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_ctf_@mpui_rules_spectating' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_ctf_@mpui_rules_wave_delay' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_ctf_@mpui_rules_friendly_fire' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_ctf_@mpui_rules_number_of_lives' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_ctf_@mpui_rules_respawn_delay' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_ctf_@mpui_rules_max_health' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_ctf_@mpui_rules_health_regen' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_ctf_@mpui_rules_diehard' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dm_@mpui_rules_time_limit' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dm_@mpui_rules_score_limit' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dm' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dm_@mpui_rules_spectating' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dm_@mpui_rules_wave_delay' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dm_@mpui_rules_number_of_lives' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dm_@mpui_rules_respawn_delay' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dm_@mpui_rules_max_health' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dm_@mpui_rules_health_regen' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_koth_@mpui_rules_time_limit' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_koth_@mpui_rules_score_limit' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_koth_@mpui_rules_hq_hold_time' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_koth_@mpui_rules_hq_respawn_delay' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_koth' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_koth_@mpui_rules_spectating' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_koth_@mpui_rules_wave_delay' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_koth_@mpui_rules_friendly_fire' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_koth_@mpui_rules_number_of_lives' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_koth_@mpui_rules_respawn_delay' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_koth_@mpui_rules_max_health' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_koth_@mpui_rules_health_regen' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_koth_@mpui_rules_diehard' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dd_@mpui_rules_time_limit' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dd_@mpui_rules_round_switch' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dd_@mpui_rules_bomb_timer' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dd_@mpui_rules_plant_time' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dd_@mpui_rules_defuse_time' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dd_@mpui_rules_add_time' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dd' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dd_@mpui_rules_spectating' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dd_@mpui_rules_wave_delay' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dd_@mpui_rules_friendly_fire' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dd_@mpui_rules_number_of_lives' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dd_@mpui_rules_respawn_delay' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dd_@mpui_rules_max_health' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dd_@mpui_rules_health_regen' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dd_@mpui_rules_diehard' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'ui_mp/patch_mp_menus.txt' of type men*****, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Video memory for device: 508 MB.
    Rounded video memory size: 512 MB.
    Available DirectX texture memory: 1648 MB.
    DirectX reports 512 MB of video memory and 1648 MB of available texture memory.
    Using video memory size to cap used texture memory at 496 MB.
    Using reported available texture memory: 496 MB.
    Texture detail is set automatically.
    Capping texture detail based on virtual memory of 2499 MB to prevent out-of-memory failure.
    Using picmip 0 on most textures, 1 on normal maps, and 1 on specular maps

------- sound system initialization -------
    ------- sound system successfully initialized -------
    GamerProfile - Updating for controller #0 without saving.

Reading profile for controller 0
    GamerProfile - Updating vars for controller #0.

GamerProfile - Updating vars for controller #0.

GamerProfile - Updating for controller #0 without saving.

--- Common Initialization Complete ---
    Ignoring asset 'maps/mp/_utility.gsc' of type rawfile, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'maps/mp/perks/_perkfunctions.gsc' of type rawfile, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'maps/mp/killstreaks/_killstreaks.gsc' of type rawfile, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'maps/mp/killstreaks/_airdrop.gsc' of type rawfile, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'maps/mp/gametypes/_class.gsc' of type rawfile, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'maps/mp/gametypes/_rank.gsc' of type rawfile, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'maps/mp/gametypes/_damage.gsc' of type rawfile, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Huffman Took 2 Milliseconds
    Working directory: c:\program files\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty modern warfare 2
    Using profile source cloud (l:0 c:0)
    NAT-PMP: Sending 2 byte packet to 1.13.16.172:5351
    NAT-PMP: Sent 2 bytes
    NAT-PMP: error -7 reading response
    Found no UPNP devices to query
    Calling Party_StopParty() for partyId 0
    Clearing migration data
    Clearing migration data
    Calling Party_StopParty() for partyId 1
    Clearing migration data
    Clearing migration data
    Waited 572 msec for asset 'mc_l_hsm_r0c0q0n0s0' of type 'techset'.
    Successfully read stats data from IWNet
    Steam auth server ID is 0x14004e9f718d409
    ******************Set External IP******************
    Our external IP is 83.85.90.237:28960
    Our internal IP is 172.16.13.19:28960
    Sent to LSP: HELLO: LSPXUID 1100001034bd474 - GT "Shocked" - MID 0 - HD "yes" - WS "yes" - BTN "buttons_default" - STK "thumbstick_default"
    Steam denied login, reason 5
    Ignoring asset 'airdrop_marker_mp' of type weapon, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'airdrop_sentry_marker_mp' of type weapon, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'airdrop_mega_marker_mp' of type weapon, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'model1887_mp' of type weapon, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'model1887_akimbo_mp' of type weapon, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'model1887_fmj_mp' of type weapon, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'model1887_akimbo_fmj_mp' of type weapon, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'muteplayer' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'ui_mp/scriptmenus/muteplayer.menu' of type men*****, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'options_graphics' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'options_graphics_texture' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'options_graphics_defaults' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'options_voice' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'options_multi' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'pc_options_video' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'pc_options_advanced_video' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'apply_picmip_popmenu' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'pc_options_audio' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'pc_options_controls' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'pc_options_voice' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'team_marinesopfor' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'ui_mp/scriptmenus/team_marinesopfor.menu' of type men*****, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'class' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'ui_mp/scriptmenus/class.menu' of type men*****, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp

Cheat detected.
    Any help PLEASE?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I think youv been banned sorry

Thanks
    Nooo :/
    That sucks so badlyy....
    I guess the only way to play MW2 again
    Is buy it again?:/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Yeah it sucks but I'm just gonna wait for bfbc2 i pre ordered it from play.com for £27 just waiting on my beta code

Thanks
    Im a beta player (=
    Its just that I like MW2 more :/
    Except the server hosting thing ofcourse
    Well..
    Lets play bfbc2 xD

Edit:
    Off-topic!
    Last edited by aagibcheat; 02-16-2010 at 04:24 AM.

Thanks
    One thing
    -
    Might it be that im not banned?
    Since I am just logged in at STEAM, only when I really start the game it gives an error
    So maybe sumthing else is wrong?

Assistance Pl0x ^^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by aagibcheat View Post
    One thing
    -
    Might it be that im not banned?
    Since I am just logged in at STEAM, only when I really start the game it gives an error
    So maybe sumthing else is wrong?

Assistance Pl0x ^^
    at steam go to settings and check vac status if it says banned from some secure servers for a cheating infraction you are banned

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Add me on BC2 Beta : Koeninator

Also, check out my hack @ my signature xD

Back ontopic, I have this too, I can't play Private matches anymore

Check out my new topic : Medal of Honor 2010 Retail ESP / Wallhack Here

Add me :
    On MSN
    Koenschouten@hotmail.com

Thanks
    Yup im banned
    Fine ^^
    As soon as BC2 is up
    Ill add you ;D

Is the hack 4 BC2 Beta secure? Wont get banned?=P

-Edit
    I ask the last because your post got me banned at MW2 =P
    I ofcourse dont flame you for it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Lol well in the beta alot of servers have Punkbuster off (look @ the screenshot on my topic to see whether its off or not) so I think you can't be banned (at least not in the beta :P)

Check out my new topic : Medal of Honor 2010 Retail ESP / Wallhack Here

Add me :
    On MSN
    Koenschouten@hotmail.com

Thanks
    Kinda funny,
    I used your hack a vew times already
    But in every game I join it says:
    PUNKBUSTER ON

But I dont get kicked o_O

This thread is very offtopic btw

bfb2 is in Maintenace right?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Im using Koen's BC2 ESP, and nothings happened so far. All servers I join are PunkBuster off. Its odd that you join PB on servers, since 99% have it off.