Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by stugots2 View Post
    Quick question, do you explain exactly how to bet? I have never bet on Baseball only boxing and MMA honestly lol
    yes I even give the reccommened % of the bank for each bet

Thanks
    Hi there

this group is active? so new members can join? And are there some of newer proofs that the tips are worth the money? ^^

Would be nice

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by sauginator View Post
    Hi there

this group is active? so new members can join? And are there some of newer proofs that the tips are worth the money? ^^

Would be nice
    add me on skype and I will be more than happy to answer all your questions

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    bump this up

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    My review got deleted as I didn't show proof as @Hunter said so here it is again.

This is my review for this "profitable" betting service.

The OP was kind enough to give me a lifetime free membership here, I left...

I left due to the picks being extremely bad, imo there was a small amount of research going into these. I think the other day he was in like 11 bad days in a row with no profit at all.

I'm not sure why he bets on very different sports as he clearly doesn't know a lot about them, one day he is betting on soccer the next is female romanian handball, the OP even said about one of his games that he only tipped it because most people thought it would win.

There is also far to much of "Bad streak guys, hoping to recover tomorrow" "There is still plenty time to bring this back"

I'm not getting all the times he has said that as ill be there all day.

There are SO MUCH bad streaks in this service, here is one.

I would like to include the 10+ bad day streak he is currently on but he never seems to update the sheet, "College comes first guys". Fair enough but he shouldn't be running the service if the doesn't have the time too. But I think he doesn't update it due to how terrible the picks have been.

I DO NOT recommend this service at all.
    Last edited by Marcus.; 11-20-2016 at 06:28 AM. Reason: Typo

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Marcus. For This Useful Post:

Omegalos (11-20-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus. View Post
    My review got deleted as I didn't show proof as @Hunterid so here it is again.

This is my review for this "profitable" betting service.

The OP was kind enough to give me a lifetime free membership here, I left...

I left due to the picks being extremely bad, imo there was a small amount of research going into these. I think the other day he was in like 11 bad days in a row with no profit at all.

I'm not sure why he bets on very different sports as he clearly doesn't know a lot about them, one day he is betting on soccer the next is female romanian handball, the OP even said about one of his games that he only tipped it because most people thought it would win.

There is also far to much of "Bad streak guys, hoping to recover tomorrow" "There is still plenty time to bring this back"

I'm not getting all the times he has said that as ill be there all day.

There are SO MUCH bad streaks in this service, here is one.

I would like to include the 10+ bad day streak he is currently on but he never seems to update the sheet, "College comes first guys". Fair enough but he shouldn't be running the service if the doesn't have the time too. But I think he doesn't update it due to how terrible the picks have been.

I DO NOT recommend this service at all.
    thanks for the review , yeah the past 11 days have been bad, I don't force anyone to join, they are free to just see this thread and be like, wow this guys is going bad now I wouldn't join this service in a million years and when the cash starts rolling in again because long term 10 days is a pretty small sample, then they can see it here and join me
    Last edited by Omegalos; 11-20-2016 at 06:44 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Omegalos For This Useful Post:

Marcus. (11-20-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Bumping this thread, a profitable day yesterday and we are looking to get back on track

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Lets start with how bad this group is !!! This is my honest review . When i was first talking to OP he sounded convincing that he has "85-90" percent win rate and around "3-4" bets per day . This came all completely different , he provided what seemed random picks ranging from nba to some weird woman matches (seemed like he just clicked live soon) . He provided very little picks of averaging around 1-2per day and sometimes non for couple days straight because of college . Overall he went 2/14 with hes advice and i stopped listening to the ballshit after . OP is very rude when it came to him loosing and would just says its a bad day . At the end he actually asked me for money and got a no obviously . I would never recommend this service and wish i got my money back as it was a complete disaster . Evidence is shown by @Marcus. a few posts above of this guy in action . @Hunter im asking for you to shut down this service as OP has no idea about betting .

Thanks
    shit lol. After these reviews I'm having second thoughts/

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bhigal For This Useful Post:

Appletphoenix (03-17-2019),Marcus. (11-27-2016)

Thanks
    Hey I'm trying to click on the page but the page is not available.
    Also if you are looking for negative progression betting system please read this before you do cause its risky.

Thanks
    Lol this is why betting services are banned here, so shitty!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to TrenGod For This Useful Post:

azul64 (06-12-2020)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678