Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    In a video Trump said that he doesn't pay taxes because he doesn't make money. His business makes money, which he does not handle or some shit like that.

I think simply found a loophole.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    There's nothing wrong with avoiding taxes legally. You guys think its some kind of morale shit but everyone one i know fucking hates that shit and would suck a dick to not pay taxes anymore.
    aaaaaaaaa

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post

Even if you can't see the irony, it's still funny to see any Trump sympathizers try and rationalize him not paying taxes for twenty years. He really has you reined in huh?

Hey here's some more funny shit.

Trump scolding Obama for only paying 20% taxes on his income.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

Here he is today trying to convince people that since he avoided paying his taxes for twenty years he "knows the tax system better than anyone"

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...41307168391168

Really goes to shown how gullible you fucks are.
    Ah yes, because anyone who believes that Trump is better than a politician who has constantly failed the US is a gullible fuck.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    If lessening taxes on the wealthy and increasing the total debt creates jobs, where are the jobs Trump has created?

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    I'm sorry but I happened to know some of my classmates that were illegally here back in middle and high school , and while they do get free education , I mean do u really want a group on uneducated humans squabbling around ? They do not get welfare because it's not possible for them and plus they are afraid.

Also one of my family member in laws was here illegally before 2000, but was only 17 when they came here.
    But now that person went to court and gain immigrant status and is now preparing to take the citizen ship test. Her English? Better than most of the native born Americans, and that is her second language too.

And btw illegals pays taxes through SALES tax. When you go to Walmart. .. I'll let u figure it out .

And some illegal use fake SS and pay taxes there with no chance of a return.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Theia View Post
    Ah yes, because anyone who believes that Trump is better than a politician who has constantly failed the US is a gullible fuck.
    The secretary with the second higest approval rate in American History has constantly failed us?

Stop reading Breitbart lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PikachuApple View Post
    I'm sorry but I happened to know some of my classmates that were illegally here back in middle and high school , and while they do get free education , I mean do u really want a group on uneducated humans squabbling around ? They do not get welfare because it's not possible for them and plus they are afraid.

Also one of my family member in laws was here illegally before 2000, but was only 17 when they came here.
    But now that person went to court and gain immigrant status and is now preparing to take the citizen ship test. Her English? Better than most of the native born Americans, and that is her second language too.

And btw illegals pays taxes through SALES tax. When you go to Walmart. .. I'll let u figure it out .

And some illegal use fake SS and pay taxes there with no chance of a return.
    I'm well aware, it's the Trumpsters who really think that illegals are willing to take the chance to collect welfare and risk being caught. The vast majority don't.

Here's a few graphics.
    https://wallethub.com/edu/states-mos...vernment/2700/
    Last edited by Confluency; 10-02-2016 at 12:20 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

He said the tax returns were illegally obtained, so clearly they are his lmfao.

Perhaps because one of his main vocal points is punishing those who don't pay taxes, and in return doesn't pay any taxes lmfao.
    The point isn't they don't pay taxes. It's that they come over illegally, and abuse government programs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by OncePhoenix View Post
    The point isn't they don't pay taxes. It's that they come over illegally, and abuse government programs.
    Smoking weed is illegal. Let's be real here, something being illegal isn't exactly a good point in some regards.

Besides the illegality of them coming over, they still offer more to the US then the average American. They pay taxes and work the jobs nobody wants to, and if we're going to talk about abusing government programs you can read the same link I posted above. Republican welfare bums are the problem, not the illegals.

Thanks
    The only probable USA government program they use would be Education for their children. And any welfare like milk powder and anything are use for USA born citizens. And don't say anchor babies are bad because what if one of them that is 100% usa citizen one day went to study medicine and etc?
    My cousin who is born to an illegal immigrant (once was, now isn't ) and a citizen is getting scholarship to study in a private high school , on debates teams, clubs, etcss and is aspiring to become a doctor. She ace her test and always did her homework and is likely to become a helpful contributing citizen of the usa in the future. Her English, her math, her history, her science are top notch that I can never in a hundred year be able to compare to her. And yes I'm a USA citizen.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Smoking weed is illegal. Let's be real here, something being illegal isn't exactly a good point in some regards.

Besides the illegality of them coming over, they still offer more to the US then the average American. They pay taxes and work the jobs nobody wants to, and if we're going to talk about abusing government programs you can read the same link I posted above. Republican welfare bums are the problem, not the illegals.

wallethub.com only the most respectable sources.

Either way, I can't blame him for avoiding federal taxes if he had the power to do so. I would too.
    Still, for someone hoping to become president that's not a good mark.

At this point we have a battle between two rich white folks who are above the law, which is sad for America. Especially considering the company is at the brink of a racial collapse

11. The Following User Says Thank You to OncePhoenix For This Useful Post:

PikachuApple (10-02-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

The secretary with the second higest approval rate in American History has constantly failed us?

Stop reading Breitbart lol.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm well aware, it's the Trumpsters who really think that illegals are willing to take the chance to collect welfare and risk being caught. The vast majority don't.

Here's a few graphics.

Where did you get that Clinton (which let me tell you used private emails, support war that caused the Middle-East shitshow, constantly yells at anyone that isn't her supporter, just to name a few btw), is better than Trump.

Trump was nominated as Time's runner up of Person of the year (https://time.com/time-person-of-the-y...-donald-trump/). On top of that, I highly suspect that you didn't care about Trump's political party(which was Democratic btw) from 2001-2009.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Hillary: "This guy don't pay taxes"
    Trump: "Cause I'm smart"
    argh god that annoyed me so much.

Fork off.

Whoever think this guy can be president, can (censored)...I rather let dishonest Hilary run the country than him. This guy doesn't even care if he don't pay the small business nor do he care who lost millions of dollars in his bankruptcies.

Member since May 2010
    Donator/Premium since August 2015
    First Postban September 2016 :'(
    Premium Seller September 2016
    News Force November 2016
    Other Mmorpg Minion November 2016

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bryan For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]arunforce (10-03-2016),Confluency (10-03-2016),Kate (10-03-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    It's on the internet, better believe it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Theia View Post
    Where did you get that Clinton (which let me tell you used private emails, support war that caused the Middle-East shitshow, constantly yells at anyone that isn't her supporter, just to name a few btw), is better than Trump.

Trump was nominated as Time's runner up of Person of the year (https://time.com/time-person-of-the-y...-donald-trump/). On top of that, I highly suspect that you didn't care about Trump's political party(which was Democratic btw) from 2001-2009.
    Trump supported the wars, he funnels money from the Russians, and has expressed his love for the Saudis because of how much money they give him.

Doesn't believe in Global Warming, anti-vaccines, xenophobic, racist, stupid, close minded, Putins bitch, liar, supported Hillary for decades, anti-freedom of speech, wants to close parts of the internet off, pro torture, likes private prisons, egomaniac. The list goes fucking on and you're fighting a losing argument.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OncePhoenix View Post
    wallethub.com only the most respectable sources.
    Sources are at the fucking bottom.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
    It's on the internet, better believe it.
    You scam companies out of their money because you're a lazy piece of shit. Everything you say is irrelevant simply because of that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Trump supported the wars, he funnels money from the Russians, and has expressed his love for the Saudis because of how much money they give him.

Doesn't believe in Global Warming, anti-vaccines, xenophobic, racist, stupid, close minded, Putins bitch, liar, supported Hillary for decades, anti-freedom of speech, wants to close parts of the internet off, pro torture, likes private prisons, egomaniac. The list goes fucking on and you're fighting a losing argument.

- - - Updated - - -

Sources are at the fucking bottom.

- - - Updated - - -

You scam companies out of their money because you're a lazy piece of shit. Everything you say is irrelevant simply because of that.
    Alright dude. What about the rest of this website? Fitbits? Account sellers? Botted account sellers? Cracked account sellers? Jabra? Amazon refunders? Apple refunders? Phone SE's? Literally nearly everyone, even most of the MPGH staff here is a scammer to companies and you call me out because of G2A refunding?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Platinum For This Useful Post:

nafabrown69 (10-03-2016)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast