Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

[Solved]Got a warn 3weeks ago for selling exploits-- but I never intended to

So, I just came back here after a month and noticed that I got warned for something I never did.

Original thread https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1153188

Screenshot of warning: https://i.imgur.com/FCywYxp.png
    Screen n°2: https://i.imgur.com/3eWViTm.png

But the admin that warned me is now banned? I'm really confused

If you are an admin you might be able to see a removed topic (if not look at the first screenshot)

Never added any paypal links nor any money related

Edit: I found out why, the site that I posted (same site in the description of the video) changed something and added a payment method or something, so I can't do anything about that

Better screenshot https://imgur.com/15CffT6
    Last edited by bhfff; 10-02-2016 at 07:02 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

The outcome would still have been the same regardless. Really not sure why you're disputing the said infraction since if I had encountered your thread first than Smoke, I'd have probably banned you for what you did instead of just infracting you for it considering ignorance doesn't constitute innocence. You should really give this a look. In my opinion, the infraction in question was pretty valid and should stand as such. By the way, Smoke simply got banned for achieving 6,000 posts, (it's an MPGH tradition).
    Last edited by Hunter; 10-02-2016 at 07:16 AM. Reason: Updated.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

bhfff (10-02-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke's Sheep View Post
    The outcome would still have been the same regardless. Really not sure why you're disputing the said infraction since if I had encountered your thread first than Smoke, I'd have probably banned you for what you did instead of just infracting you for it considering ignorance doesn't constitute innocence. You should really give this a look. In my opinion, the infraction in question was pretty valid and should stand as such. By the way, Smoke simply got banned for achieving 6,000 posts, (it's an MPGH tradition).
    it doesn't bother me that much, but I was wondering why. The site that I posted (at first) didn't had any money related thing, after some days the site updated and added some money related thing. I still think that I don't deserve that. It doesn't matter the site, it could even be this one.

I could link any site, but if that site gets edited, it's not my fault. For ex: I post a link to youtube, the site decides to replace the video (it recently happened) without notification, and I'm the one who looks ignorant.

Should I be treated like I ignore something? Yes. I do ignore the fact that the site changed.
    Was my intention to get money? No. My first intention was to share something to the community that had no intent of profit.

This doesn't apply just to me, but everyone else.

Just to be clear: I don't intend to make arguments on internet, I'm still ok with what happened and nothing changed, just wondered why and you gave me an answer (what I've asked) thanks.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bhfff For This Useful Post:

Hunter (10-02-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Yeah, but since you were the one who posted the said video, you're ultimately responsible for what happened, I'm afraid. I do hope this hasn't affected your experience on MPGH significantly, however. We simply enforce the site rules and nothing more. Thanks for understanding and I wish you the best on the behalf of the entire site staff team.
    Last edited by Hunter; 10-05-2016 at 06:32 PM. Reason: Updated.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

bhfff (10-02-2016)