Ah okay.
    Now I understand.
    I'm sorry - new here !
    Then I wait for the ESP hack (;

Thanks
    Fail, when you press 0 or numbad 1 it crash+blackscreen

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by toobanooba View Post
    well then pm me it and ill test it and see if your the one talking crap or not... mr i know it all choob
    sure mr.igocryifmyavastpopsupitmustbeavirus..
    never heard of false/positive? download a virtual box and test your downloaded files. how can you trust hacks/cheats if you just use a virii scanner?

and fuck off with your choop, you dont even know me, this is so stupid and senseless.
    i know you registered here and pew got 100 posts instant.

grow up

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vac2disabler View Post
    sure mr.igocryifmyavastpopsupitmustbeavirus..
    never heard of false/positive? download a virtual box and test your downloaded files. how can you trust hacks/cheats if you just use a virii scanner?

and fuck off with your choop, you dont even know me, this is so stupid and senseless.
    i know you registered here and pew got 100 posts instant.

grow up
    lol your sad lonely tool even a mod scanned it you fuck wit and fucking learning English its good i don't know a fuck wit like you who would... 100 post wow like i give a shit I'm so proud cause like i got vac blocker you grow up dumb ass cause all we know is that you could me a lieing asshole who post viruses, the reason i said what i said to you was if you were right how could i trust you i didn't say you were a dickhead to begin with..... I've grown up you need some thinking to do.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    fast release

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by toobanooba View Post
    lol your sad lonely tool even a mod scanned it you fuck wit and fucking learning English its good i don't know a fuck wit like you who would... 100 post wow like i give a shit I'm so proud cause like i got vac blocker you grow up dumb ass cause all we know is that you could me a lieing asshole who post viruses, the reason i said what i said to you was if you were right how could i trust you i didn't say you were a dickhead to begin with..... I've grown up you need some thinking to do.
    my little tool was scanned? how? i didnīt posted it.
    you dont noticed what i meant, you started with that silly choop flame and i think this is just stupid. if you and the others dont trust "choops" why is the registration open? close this board and voila no more choops.

Thanks
    First of all i'd like to thank every single guy who wasted even a minute of his time to make a hack and share it with us 4 free! There are large companies that get paid 4 this!
    Second, i myself used 2 hacks found from mpgh. The CodeSliceMegaUnlocker and the NoRecoil/NoSpread. Nothing else! I used the first one for 14-16 days and the norecoil just for the last 4 days. I may say that, after using this help, i felt i was running under the water while everyone was walking! If you know what i mean...!
    Unfortunately, just yesterday when i was ready to start my game a message appeared! CHEAT DETECTED! That was it! I realised that i was banned permanently! I realised that nothing is undetected but i still can't understand how the F%@k VAC is able to detect an injected .dll that is used for 2 hours the most and then vanishes!
    Today i bought a new key to start allover again! I'm thinking seriously of using again the norecoil hack but i can't afford a second ban! I think that it was usefull to share my thoughts with you!
    JUST AN FPS PLAYER FROM GREECE

Thanks
    you dont noticed what i meant, you started with that silly choop flame and i think this is just stupid. if you and the others dont trust "choops" why is the registration open? close this board and voila no more choops.
    no i called you a tool while i was angry okay how about i just say sorry for posting what i posted at the start? fair deal?...

Thanks
    yeh of course deal, but i still cannot understand why everybody is hating "choops".
    sure there are some real dickheads and assholes posting virii and shit, but a few of the new members could be normal guys?!
    donīt flame everybody with at least 100 posts

Thanks
    ah fuck i dont mean "at least" -> less

sorry for double posting but there is not edit button grml

Thanks
    yeh of course deal, but i still cannot understand why everybody is hating "choops".
    sure there are some real dickheads and assholes posting virii and shit, but a few of the new members could be normal guys?!
    donīt flame everybody with at least 100 posts
    okay okay i know i use to be one of those choobs with 0 post people don't trusting me and i had my PC got hit badly by a backdoor Trojan from a choob that i thought i could trust and that's why I'm very careful in what i download.

Thanks
    get sandboxie and you are on the safe side of life.
    its just a little programm which simulates a virtual machine. you can start every suspicious file in it without getting in trouble cause it canīt infect your machine.

realy realy great tool and a must have

13. The Following User Says Thank You to vac2disabler For This Useful Post:

Skyline. (02-17-2010)

Thanks
    get sandboxie and you are on the safe side of life.
    its just a little programm which simulates a virtual machine. you can start every suspicious file in it without getting in trouble cause it canīt infect your machine.

realy realy great tool and a must have
    okay thank you non-choop

Thanks
    for sure, now i am a "newb"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    That is EXACTLY my point of view, i read this board since a few days and iam registered / helping on others.

I never wanted to post here due to that lake of respect between ppl. I was thinking the same, why the hell keeping registration opened if you hate new members so much ? its kind of nonsence for a comunity, or even just for a forum.

Anyway, this is a good board, but stop this stupid flaming toward every new member.

Peace

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast