Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmTheTofu View Post
    LOLLOL this guy is fucking crazy. Posts like 20 screenshots per post proving something, youre fucking insane dude. Then kid goes and pm's people, dedicates his account to this report, and bunch of hours.

LMFAO i am fucking dying.
    He was first to sent me messages. I won my case in the end that's all that matter. If you like use his service all those post didn't come from me they where posted by members on his thread. How i spend my time in none of you're concern "Mr 820 post",Not to mention you obvious wasted time viewing all the screenshots LMFAO.
    Is this the type of member you want to do business with?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by imdabest239 View Post
    He was first to sent me messages. I won my case in the end that's all that matter. If you like use his service all those post didn't come from me they where posted by members on his thread. How i spend my time in none of you're concern "Mr 820 post",Not to mention you obvious wasted time viewing all the screenshots LMFAO.
    When did I say I looked at the screenshots? You retarded? You're the one who Fucking made like 60 screenshots and had time to upload them. Let's not forget to mention that your whole account is dedicated to it, I guarantee that you are no older than 12 years old.kid literally went into paint and shit even after winning case, you're sad bud.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by imdabest239 View Post
    I don't know why you are arguing with all the cunts of MPGH rofl, just ignore and move on. Thank you for your share of evidence, we will keep note of it and tread with caution.

Thanks
    Guys i know isn't my thread...but have anyone tried to Refudn zalando for a item that was sold and shipped from "bestseller"?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345