OutdatedAPP - Aim Point Perfect

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
APP - Aim Point Perfect
Hi all

Today i release my tool. It's called Aim Point Perfect. Tool working for FPS Game


How to use

1. Extract APP.rar
2. Run APP.exe
3. Uncheck Vietnamese interface if you don't know Vietnamese.
4. Setting Coordinates setting
5. Click button "On"
6. Choose style and color you want
7. Enjoy

Note: Click "Anti hidden" if aim point don't show in game.
Choose mode "Fix wrong position" if aim point wrong position when game round


Virustotal: 2/55 | i dont know why it have two detect


I will update style and color
Sorry for my english
APP_mpgh.net.rar24 KB · 144 downloads 2/55 malicious
EN.png34 KB · 51 downloads VN.png47 KB · 28 downloads
Quote Originally Posted by eliasandronicou View Post
Works good. Any chance of ban?
I dont understand
It works, but it drops my fps from 90 to 40 but isnt stable thats just an approximation
Quote Originally Posted by eliasandronicou View Post
Can you be banned by using this?
No! Tool only draw aim point on desktop

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iepizz View Post
It works, but it drops my fps from 90 to 40 but isnt stable thats just an approximation
Oh, my fps not drop. Do you have choose Anti hidden or Fix wrong position (auto) ?
Quote Originally Posted by KyoLib View Post
No! Tool only draw aim point on desktop

- - - Updated - - -


Oh, my fps not drop. Do you have choose Anti hidden or Fix wrong position (auto) ?
I've tried both with and without, it lowered my fps and I could feel lag in my gameplay

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KyoLib View Post
No! Tool only draw aim point on desktop

- - - Updated - - -


Oh, my fps not drop. Do you have choose Anti hidden or Fix wrong position (auto) ?
I've tried both with and without, it lowered my fps and I could feel lag in my gameplay

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KyoLib View Post
No! Tool only draw aim point on desktop

- - - Updated - - -


Oh, my fps not drop. Do you have choose Anti hidden or Fix wrong position (auto) ?
I've tried both with and without, it lowered my fps and I could feel lag in my gameplay

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KyoLib View Post
No! Tool only draw aim point on desktop

- - - Updated - - -


Oh, my fps not drop. Do you have choose Anti hidden or Fix wrong position (auto) ?
I've tried both with and without, it lowered my fps and I could feel lag in my gameplay

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KyoLib View Post
No! Tool only draw aim point on desktop

- - - Updated - - -


Oh, my fps not drop. Do you have choose Anti hidden or Fix wrong position (auto) ?
I've tried both on and off but it still lowers my fps
SORRY AIM NOT WORKING
Quote Originally Posted by iepizz View Post
I've tried both with and without, it lowered my fps and I could feel lag in my gameplay

- - - Updated - - -



- - - Updated - - -



I've tried both with and without, it lowered my fps and I could feel lag in my gameplay

- - - Updated - - -



I've tried both with and without, it lowered my fps and I could feel lag in my gameplay

- - - Updated - - -



I've tried both on and off but it still lowers my fps

OK! I will code again and update soon. You test on CrossFire?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fckfck6000 View Post
SORRY AIM NOT WORKING
Why not working. You can speak obviously?
working for me. tks for sharing
what is this? or what does it do? is it like aimbot or is it like crosshair mod for cf?
Tell me when you've finished recoding it so it wouldn't lower FPS and I can test it yes
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us