Red faceOutdatedNillysReborn [27.7.X7.1]

Posts 1–15 of 73 · Page 1 of 5
NillysReborn [27.7.X7.1]
NillysReborn

This is a complete remake of Nilly's Client made on top of the current client's version,
this means all new features work: skins, alchemist, tinkerer, items with quantities...

The client hasn't been thoroughly tested, so there might be some minor feature that doesn't work correctly,
if you find any error, please report it on this thread and I will go ahead and try to fix it.

you'll notice in one of the screens stats are placed under equips in player tooltips, I fixed this after taking the screen

Screenshots








Virus Scans

https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/v6ete3vyeb
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/nltqr2gxne
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/e...is/1478554353/
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/d...is/1478554359/

Credits

@Knorrex @059 @nilly

edit: Fixed Aim Assist
[EXE]NillysReborn_mpgh.net_mpgh.net.rar8.5 MB · 772 downloads Clean
[SWF]NillysReborn_mpgh.net_mpgh.net.rar3.7 MB · 600 downloads Clean
If this is legit, you deserve a thanks.
What's so good about Nilly's client?
holy shit knorrex big fan
knorrex can you inhale my dong please do it!
Amazing work , can't wait to test it !
holy shit! Thank you very much its amaizing!
If this works I will love you forever
Dude ok so I see what you did here and want you to just know I'm so thankful that you released an EXE file with it. I gave you a thumbs up btw and will keep on doing so if you keep releasing new stuff like this. Props to you man and to me you are bigger than Nilly make a new name for yourself. Keep up the good work.
Oh, God Knorrex! Yes! YEEEEEEES! Completely new Nilly's!!! Thank u!
BTW, @Knorrex have u worked with @CrazyJani and @SlickEashy or this client is ur solo work? Answer, pl0x.
I hope I dont need to update nilly's in future by myself...
Quote Originally Posted by PAXMA View Post
Oh, God Knorrex! Yes! YEEEEEEES! Completely new Nilly's!!! Thank u!
BTW, @Knorrex have u worked with @CrazyJani and @SlickEashy or this client is ur solo work? Answer, pl0x.
I hope I dont need to update nilly's in future by myself...
It'll be updated & maintained
Holy hell man. Dope client it seems. Thanks for remaking it in the current version
What is Nilly's client?
AYY thank you SO much!
Posts 1–15 of 73 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?