Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

[Method] Earning $100-$200 a week flipping videogame items

(Mods: let me know if this is the wrong place to post this, wasn't sure where to put it)

Hey guys, I’m sharing my own guide that I’ve used since March 2015 in hopes that you all can earn some money from this. I’ve been lurking this forum for the past 3 years and I’ve only recently created an account, so I wanted to finally give back a little (& to also get some positive rep to my account). This method has worked consistently but I’ve found a more lucrative source of money so I’m not going to be doing this anymore. If you’ve enjoyed this, please give some Thanks to my account!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

So the basic overview of this method is that you are going to be buying and reselling (flipping) in-game items for a game called Eden Eternal. I’ve never played the game, but I learned this from my friend who spent a lot of time on it. You do not need to actually buy or play the game since all you will be buying & reselling are the 16-digit codes for the armor. There are a certain type of armor sets in the game that are very rare to find called ‘Legendary Costume Sets’. Sometimes newer or inexperienced players very luckily find them through mystery boxes or through older players giving them out for free (usually because they’re quitting the game). Since the newer players have no idea what they are worth, you can sometimes find them selling the items on Ebay or Craigslist at an insanely low price to what they’re actually valued at in the in-game market.

Once you find a seller, you should be buying them initially around $20 and then reselling at around $200 on Ebay or Craigslist (Ebay has worked the most consistently for me). The difficult part of the process is actually finding the people who are selling them. You could possibly spend around 3-6 hours just trying to find one seller since they are usually bought right away if they are found. They are hard to find since the newer players do not know the correct titles for the armor (like the Celestial Knight set or the Calamity Warrior set), you need to test a lot of different search terms.

Here is the general process I followed when looking for inexperienced players selling the sets for cheap:
    • Search through Craigslist with sites like https://www.searchtempes*****m/ (in order to search through the entire country)
    • Search on Ebay, use filters to narrow results
    • Look around in videogame marketplace forums (like mpgh.net or *********.com)
    • Use a variety of search terms (very important since they do not title the sets correctly)
    • Search terms include: legendary costume set, rare eden eternal armor, eden eternal rare costumes (play with the order a little)

In preparation for this guide, I’ve been searching this past week for people selling the items and it’s taken me around 6 days to find the following sellers. I haven’t bought them since I wanted you guys to be able to try it and confirm. Not surprising that they haven’t been purchased yet due to the inaccurate terms in the title:

Due to the rarity of these sets, they are usually sold somewhat quickly whenever they’re posted online, but try to get at least one if you’re new to this so you can try it out. Also, if you’re buying off Craigslist, try to bargain with them and bring the price down on each by around $5. Most people on Craigslist might only use BTC too, so I would heavily recommend converting some cash over in order to buy them.

The selling process is pretty easy, just don’t get too confident and try to sell them for around $400 because you’re just wasting your time. Most players know the relative value and are not going to pay that much. If I need money fast for some reason, I usually go on Ebay and sell for around $230 and they’ll sell right away. Where I made a lot of extra money, though, was spending a little extra time by going to forums where they sell in-game items and looking for people interested in buying them at around $300, but they can take a lot of time to find.
    Here are some that I found throughout this past week who would pay that much

One thing I forgot to add above is that after you buy the set, you can verify that these are legitimate codes if you’re scared about getting scammed. I usually didn’t do it since most of the sellers knew how easily the codes could be verified. If I did for some reason feel like I was going to be scammed, though, I would either search on the Eden Eternal forums and look for a thread where someone verifies it or I would just go on Skype & message ‘juicyboy420@hotmail.com’ and would ask him to verify it. He’ll do it for free, BUT only if you say that you’re a new player and that you’re not sure of the value of the set. So since it’s a 16-character code, you’re going to only need to tell him the first 5 characters of the code & he will be able to do it for free. DO NOT GIVE ANY VERIFIERS THE FULL CODE. Some people may say they need the full code to verify it, but that is not true, only the first 5 characters.

That’s the end of the guide! If you guys have any questions, post them below and I’ll try to answer. You can also PM me if you need me to try to find new sellers for you, as I should be free for most of this week. Thanks! (Btw please give some +Rep or Thanks if you liked this).

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BopBopPerano For This Useful Post:

aleko19 (09-25-2018),CrenshawB0y (08-20-2019),flyingdeathcar (06-26-2017),Moortag (08-10-2018),Plooterman99 (02-10-2017)

Thanks
    Lol read the Eden Eternal part then knew what idea you were doing. The items sell fast once you get them but it gets super hard to actually find people selling that low after a while so im not sure I would recommend this method to people here. But I guess you found 3 sellers already so idk, people will have trouble after that tho

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 1337_ f46607 View Post
    Lol read the Eden Eternal part then knew what idea you were doing. The items sell fast once you get them but it gets super hard to actually find people selling that low after a while so im not sure I would recommend this method to people here. But I guess you found 3 sellers already so idk, people will have trouble after that tho
    I would have to disagree with that.

How long ago did you do it? Because, like I said, now it would only take around 3-6 hours to find a seller for me personally. You're getting a pretty good return if you spend that much time and earn around $200 for each.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Can you explain what this means in a shorter way, kinda lazy to read entire thing

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hunter Is Daddy For This Useful Post:

Lucifer (11-13-2016),selex280811 (11-12-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Can you explain what this means in a shorter way, kinda lazy to read entire thing
    flipping videogame items

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    I should've added a summary at the end.

Basically, you're finding people selling a specific in-game item but at a very low cost. And then you sell the item back at the actual cost for around $200. Admittedly finding the sellers is pretty hard to do and takes a long time to find, but if you can get good at using the correct search terms you could get lucky once in a while. I've already found 3 but it took me a bit of time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Yeah you can make a living out of it, even rich people (ingame) do this to profit ingame items/money in various games. Nowadays you can actually profit in real life.
    Contact Skype: Nosoundgaming MPGH - CONFIRM it's me on mpgh BEFORE buying

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NosoundGaming View Post
    Yeah you can make a living out of it, even rich people (ingame) do this to profit ingame items/money in various games. Nowadays you can actually profit in real life.
    Yeah, some of those people involved in the CSGO stuff make oddly high amounts of money from it (your sig reminded me of it).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by BopBopPerano View Post
    Yeah, some of those people involved in the CSGO stuff make oddly high amounts of money from it (your sig reminded me of it).
    Unfortunately I'm not one of those but it's alright!

I mainly do it because it's more fun to smurf on a new account with my friend who is slightly (I mean, a lot) less competitively than I am. So why not make a little bit of money while doing this?!

When we play against highly competitive players my friend tends to... I will just say it very simple: get rekt and barely have any fun playing competitive.

However other people make absolute bank dealing with this every day, it's amazing how they actually make 50-200 usd profit a day..
    Last edited by NosoundGaming; 11-11-2016 at 07:21 AM.
    Contact Skype: Nosoundgaming MPGH - CONFIRM it's me on mpgh BEFORE buying

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    Same here xD

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by selex280811 View Post
    Same here xD
    "Basically, you're finding people selling a specific in-game item but at a very low cost. And then you sell the item back at the actual cost for around $200. Admittedly finding the sellers is pretty hard to do and takes a long time to find, but if you can get good at using the correct search terms you could get lucky once in a while. I've already found 3 but it took me a bit of time."

You were also to lazy to read the OP's summary reply after words.

Thanks
    So the items you linked can be flipped for $200?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jurannic View Post
    So the items you linked can be flipped for $200?
    Yup. I would suggest getting a few from Craigslist since you may be able to bargain the seller down a few bucks if you're buying a lot at once.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I'm pretty sure this is fake, in the post on here of someone saying they're looking to buy there's comments saying incorrect Skype and the OP never replied. Searched eBay sold listings and found nothing of these items. Googled them and this post was one of the few results. Way be real, just a lot of red flags to me.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by oFyfe View Post
    I'm pretty sure this is fake, in the post on here of someone saying they're looking to buy there's comments saying incorrect Skype and the OP never replied. Searched eBay sold listings and found nothing of these items. Googled them and this post was one of the few results. Way be real, just a lot of red flags to me.
    There are 3 listings on eBay right now?

And if I faked this, I did a pretty poor job since I've gotten 0 +Rep or and no Thanks for the thread lol.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast