Got unbaned from punkbuster

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Got unbaned from punkbuster
hi, today i got unbaned from a perma punkbuster ban for using hacks, is it only me or all previous perma banned acc are now unbanned?
/moved cus it's not really a question you can be helped with.
I have a banned Bf3 account but I can't be bothered to install bf3 again to see if I'm unbanned.
Same here, also got my account unbanned
Going to reinstall BF3 and see if I'm unbanned. Wish me luck? I was hacking pretty hard.

EDIT: Testing on BF4 first, actually.
i think i got unbanned but my charater stats got resetted and everything restarted so im level one
Still banned on BF4, appears unbanned on BF3. Checking that now.
Thanks, Good!
my 3 accounts were unbanned too o.o
Yeap, both of my accounts are unbanned! ;0
//
oh fuck, this is an old post -.-
I still am banned.
Good hack i check it
How does this work? How do I get unbanned?
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?