Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Thumbs up BATTLEFIELD 1 ◇ cheap accounts ◇ cracked / not cracked

Hi, i'm selling battlefield 1 accounts for cheap prices. I have cracked and not cracked accounts. NO SECRET QUESTIONS.

Features:
    - All accounts don't have secret questions. If you buy cracked one, you get the answer to it and all info.
    - All data is changeable
    - Access to not cracked accs emails is not checked. You change it yourself after setting your secret question.

Prices:
    1) Cracked account - 7$ (All info, email, secret question are changed. You get: email: pass + login: pass + secret question: answer)
    2) Non cracked account -5$ (No info changed,no secret question set,original email) You get: login: pass.)

Terms (Important):

Guarantee works for 15 minutes after sending you the account. I always check them before sending to customers.
    !- If somehow appeares that the acc is not valid, i change account ONLY if you send video recording from the moment of receiving info till checking it. NO PAUSES AND EDITING during recording. If you do not agree to these terms do not buy it or pay to official mpgh middleman.

I go first only if you are trusted mpgh member! If you do not agree to these terms do not buy it or pay to official mpgh middleman.

I accept:

1- Webmoney
    2- Paypal ( as friends and family)
    3- Bitcoin

Contact info:
    Skype - lomon.cap

Proofs:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    ready 1.jpg  

ready 2.jpg  

ready 3.jpg  

ready 4.jpg  

ready 5.jpg  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LOmon 1 For This Useful Post:

fx666666 (11-20-2016)

Thanks
    added on skype

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LOmon 1 View Post
    Hi, i'm selling battlefield 1 accounts for cheap prices. I have cracked and not cracked accounts. NO SECRET QUESTIONS.

Features:
    - All accounts don't have secret questions. If you buy cracked one, you get the answer to it and all info.
    - All data is changeable
    - Access to not cracked accs emails is not checked. You change it yourself after setting your secret question.

Prices:
    1) Cracked account - 7$ (All info, email, secret question are changed. You get: email: pass + login: pass + secret question: answer)
    2) Not cracked account -5$ (No info changed,no secret question,original email) You get: login: pass.)

Terms (Important):

Guarantee works for 15 minutes after sending you the account. I always check them before sending to customers.
    !- If somehow appeares that the acc is not valid, i change account ONLY if you send video recording from the moment of receiving info till checking it. NO PAUSES AND EDITING during recording. If you do not agree to these terms do not buy it or pay to official mpgh middleman.

I accept:

1- Webmoney
    2- Paypal
    3- Bitcoin

Contact info:
    Skype - lomon.cap

Proofs:
    Can the owner have access back to his account once we change everything + email account?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by starling View Post
    Can the owner have access back to his account once we change everything + email account?
    Only using support. It's rather rare occasion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sigura View Post

Thats a verry good question.

And wtf is this TOS? "Guarantee works for 15 minutes after sending you the account." Like buy to get scam?
    This tos usually protects sellers from creative guys who buy accs, change pass quickly and then say it isn't valid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by starling View Post
    Because it was done several days ago and it's still valid.

- - - Updated - - -

I will answer in skype as soon as possible.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    why is cracked account costing more than non cracked account?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by DropletGamb View Post
    why is cracked account costing more than non cracked account?

Thats a verry good question.

And wtf is this TOS? "Guarantee works for 15 minutes after sending you the account." Like buy to get scam?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Thumbs up

Well i personally think that Non cracked account price bit high here , since the buyer only gets Origin Login and pass and no other info , so basically its just a hacked account access which can be stopped any moment . So i guess 2$ or 3$ price could be great for Non cracked account offer then it would be interesting and worth of the risk for buyer

Also for the Cracked accounts .. buyers must get the original Owner's email and Origin info and security question , cause if they don't then original owner simply can change access anytime cause when the buyer changes details to their mail address a reset mail also sent to original owner's email address . So if you provide the original owner email access + Origin login details with security question details then it will be good only , cause then the buyers can change the original owner's email and remove the reset mail from original owner's email inbox and they can be safe for any future takeover by original owner .

Also i am interested with Partnership work with you for the cracked accounts only which has full access . so if you want to talk about partnership add me to skype , My Skype ID mentioned in my signature
    Last edited by Blackshadow; 11-19-2016 at 11:26 PM.
    [COLOR="#006400"][WTS] ß|Λcksí-íΛdΘw™'s Exchange Service - BTC/PM/WMZ/INR/OKPAY/XOOM
    SELLING AWS Credits 150$ / 100$ Value and More CONTACT ME VIA Tele-Gram

Tele-gram ID : @Blackshadow007

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackshadow View Post
    Well i personally think that Non cracked account price bit high here , since the buyer only gets Origin Login and pass and no other info , so basically its just a hacked account access which can be stopped any moment . So i guess 2$ or 3$ price could be great for Non cracked account offer then it would be interesting and worth of the risk for buyer

Also for the Cracked accounts .. buyers must get the original Owner's email and Origin info and security question , cause if they don't then original owner simply can change access anytime cause when the buyer changes details to their mail address a reset mail also sent to original owner's email address . So if you provide the original owner email access + Origin login details with security question details then it will be good only , cause then the buyers can change the original owner's email and remove the reset mail from original owner's email inbox and they can be safe for any future takeover by original owner .

Also i am interested with Partnership work with you for the cracked accounts only which has full access . so if you want to talk about partnership add me to skype , My Skype ID mentioned in my signature
    100% agreed what you have said ... thats a only way to secure the account

- - - Updated - - -

i bought the bf1 account from other seller he gave me 9 days warranty ... in 9 days original owner didnt came to Account for once but today he came suddenly and he kicked me out ??? what you ppl say ... what i think seller and owner of account are friends ... coz why owner didnt came in 9 days of warranty ... seller said he has no security question answer ... thats dodgy to me ... now iam interested to buy the account with complete details

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    added on skype

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    added on skype !

13. The Following User Says Thank You to fx666666 For This Useful Post:

LOmon 1 (11-20-2016)

Thanks
    How hard is it for the owners to get these back if we change the pass and stuff?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by crazydillon4419 View Post
    How hard is it for the owners to get these back if we change the pass and stuff?
    If you change all the data, id and set your secret question then the chances are very low. In most cases the owner can't simply find account by his id. The only chance left for him is support. So, there are many guides how to save accs, all i do is saving date of birth, some people find games' keys from games on account. All this is done to proove to support that you're the owner , if something happens.

I will write a guide how to save accounts soon.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    +rep bought a cracked account and everything is working fine. Was really nice and patient.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to fx666666 For This Useful Post:

LOmon 1 (11-20-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    UPDATE: BF1 NON CRACKED ACCS - 3$. SOON IS GOING TO BE UPDATE OF RANGE

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast