Thanks

Buying GTA5 on PC. Does using GTAO mods result in losing access to single player?

It's been a while but I'm fairly sure I heard that using having a modded GTAO account can result in the player pretty much losing all access to their copy of the game, not just access to multiplayer. Is this true? Also, if this isn't, I was wondering if modded accounts work the same way as they do on consoles where if that social club account gets banned, you can just make another one without making a new Steam account and rebuying the game.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    /Moved to the correct section.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    no they cant stop you playing single player as that's what you paid for they can only stop you playing mp and no if you get banned on steam you have you make a new steam account to play it again on steam
    talking to idiot is most frustrating thing ever

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by realdealxx View Post
    no they cant stop you playing single player as that's what you paid for they can only stop you playing mp and no if you get banned on steam you have you make a new steam account to play it again on steam
    So a two Steam accounts on the same PC can play the same copy of the game? Or would you need to rebuy the game if you wanted to play GTAO after being banned? I'm very, very new to PC gaming lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by aLucidC View Post
    So a two Steam accounts on the same PC can play the same copy of the game? Or would you need to rebuy the game if you wanted to play GTAO after being banned? I'm very, very new to PC gaming lol.
    Once you are banned, you HAVE to rebuy the game.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by aLucidC View Post
    no if you get banned on steam and you want to play gtao again you have to make a new steam account then rebuy game on new account then play it on new steam account
    talking to idiot is most frustrating thing ever

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    If you get banned, you can buy a GTA V CD Key that you activate in a new Social-Club account from their website. You can buy these for as cheap as 30$ some times. G2A and KINGUIN can be good stops . Social club CD Keys are much cheaper than steam keys, but still delivers the same playable game.

You then need to download GTA V from the social club website, but if you already downloaded it, you just need to sing in your new Social-Club account.
    If I help you or satisfied you with a hack, dont forget to hit that thanks and/or REP button!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by prokiller360 View Post
    If you get banned, you can buy a GTA V CD Key that you activate in a new Social-Club account from their website. You can buy these for as cheap as 30$ some times. G2A and KINGUIN can be good stops . Social club CD Keys are much cheaper than steam keys, but still delivers the same playable game.

You then need to download GTA V from the social club website, but if you already downloaded it, you just need to sing in your new Social-Club account.
    Or find the cracked accounts that cost $3 on here or other places