Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

[EAST][WEST][VOUCHED SELLER]S>My method to make guaranteed 90mil+ gold per day

So I've been using this method for the larger part of this past year and at this point I've pretty much quit due to life, no time to play anymore so I figured I mind as well pass this off to a few people. This is also an excellent time of the year to be using this method so that's another reason I decided to sell this method. Highly recommend you purchase this method immediately as the market will play even more in your favor right now, increasing profits from what I've listed in the title for the next 4-6+ months approximately if not more. The 90mil shown in the title is the LEAST you will make per day of farming doing this but currently due to the recent updates your profits will be approximately 50mil more per day (about 120mil or so or more).

I'll first list some requirements that must be met, otherwise you won't make as much as I've listed in the title.

NOTE: You WILL be working hard for your gold, farming for SEVERAL hours a day but income is consistent and what you'll be farming for IS NOT rare, this IS NOT scroll farming, the materials farmed for are fairly common, just no one has the proper method to farm the material in large amounts and don't have the in-depth knowledge and experience like I do.

IMPORTANT - 1: At least three level 90 characters. Characters must all be on separate accounts. You must have at least one main character with the stats I've listed on #4.

IMPORTANT - 2: To prevent over-saturation of this method you'll be required to delete all of your friends from your friends list. I am dead serious about this and it's not a joke. If you do not heed my warning on this you can kiss this method goodbye - your friends will tell their friends that you're farming the same thing for 10 hours a day and now everyone is doing it, everyone is selling these items you're farming now and you won't be able to sell it for as much anymore. You're in charge of keeping this method a secret like I have for all this time, telling no one so you can get rich with it like I did. This is also why I'm only selling this to 3 people, to prevent saturation.

3. Approximately 10-12 hours free time to play Vindictus per day - This is very intense farming and naturally the more hours you put in the more money you make, less time you have the less you make and there is very little downtime doing this. This is for those of you who are able to "no-life" the game, have a lot of time available to play the game but don't know what to do with your time to make the most money, where to make the very best use of all this free time you have, this is for you and that was me. I was blessed to have discovered this and now I'm passing on the blessing to a few people.

4. Proper system specs. The computer I've done this with has the following specs. You should be fine as long as your system is close to these system specs but the more the better. I HIGHLY recommend better specs than the below. You can list your system specs and I can try to find out if they're good enough.
    - Windows 7 (any windows PC will do)
    - AMD FX-6300 3.5 Ghz Processor (or can be a similar strength Intel processor if not better)
    - 8 GB DDR3 RAM (must have at least this amount or more)
    - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 Video Card (decent AMD video card is fine as well)

5. Proper character stats. Minimum stats are as follows. Again only one of your characters need to have these stats.
    -20k+ attack/m-attack (the more the better)
    -90 balance
    -100-110+ crit (the more the better)
    -Approximately 40 attack speed (fairly negligible, you should be fine with less)

6. Some gold and/or NX to purchase VIP (+1 core drop) and a Cadet Badge or any other item that gives you +10 LUK (Valentine Package, Swaglyfe Package) to give you a second additional core drop for each of your three characters you're farming with. Also the gold spent for VIP/Cadet Badge (you can purchase these as the Airtight versions from marketplace for gold rather than NX) will be recouped when you begin farming but this is required to start.

Nearly 24/7 Support:Once you've made your purchase I will be available via Skype and also Teamviewer if necessary to make sure everything is done properly so you can make your money. We can also have group Skype conversations in case multiple users need help at the same time or if you want to use the Skype screen-sharing function to show any issues you're having or questions you have. I'll be available to support you for most hours of the day, night and early morning, I'm here to take care of you.

Price: $300
    NOTE: Limited to 3 USERS ONLY. First come first served. Once 3 users have purchased the method, sales are closed. This is to prevent over saturation of the method.

Payment methods accepted: Moneygram (can be paid for using credit/debit card or cash)

VOUCHES
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...=1#post8426838
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...=1#post9629261
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...=1#post7766153
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...=1#post7098797
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1177879

When ready to purchase you can contact me via skype at: ******fastlife407

For any questions or concerns you can leave a reply to this thread or send me a private message. Will usually respond within minutes if I'm not sleeping.
    Last edited by Helper666; 11-28-2016 at 07:20 PM.

Thanks
    1 copy sold.

2 copies remaining.

This is THE BEST time to be making gold with this - the in-game marketplace is crazy right now since the recent update and it will play in your favor with this method conveniently

Price may be a bit expensive but you'll make your money back in gold within 2-3 weeks or less. After that it's all profits for you to make billions of gold for your main character to gear him up and to sell the gold for cash if you choose as well.

Thanks
    Bump.

1 Copy sold.

2 Copies remaining.

Any questions about this feel free to PM me or leave a reply here.

Thanks
    What are you guys waiting for?

I'm looking at the Vindictus marketplace in-game right now and using this method I'm selling you can EASILY make 120mil-150mil per day doing this. No I'm not exaggerating, just hard math and numbers - the recent updates and changes in the game have made it so you can make even more money than before doing this. It's painful to see you guys missing out on all this money to be made.

If you're looking to make a few billion gold every month, you don't know what you can do to make gold, this is what you're looking for. Price of this method is a bit expensive but it's for a very good reason, you can make the $300 back in gold within 2 weeks doing this and everything else is pure profits for you after that. And I'm here to hold your hand throughout the whole process nearly 24/7.

For those of you who meet all the other requirements to do this but you don't have the multiple characters for it, I do have some spare level 90 accounts ready to go that I can throw in for free but only enough for one person so first come first served.

One person has purchased this already and it will only be sold to two more people. If you're on the fence about purchasing, not sure or worried about something you can send me a PM, reply to the thread here or you can ask me any questions about this over skype to ease your mind.

Thanks
    bump bump bump

Thanks
    bump bump bump

Thanks
    Harder to make gold these days, value of gold is rising guys. Very few consistent gold sellers around, you can grab this method and take over the Vindictus gold selling market and make that amazing character in-game at the same time.

I would highly suggest purchasing this if you want to be one of those very few to still make a few billion every single month.

Value of gold atm: $20-$25 per 100m

100m per day using this method X 30 days = 3bil gold or $600-$750 per month in profits

Only reason I don't do this is because I don't have time to play anymore

If you're a bit hesitant about this, have any questions at all just contact me via PM or Skype and you'll be taken care of.

1 Copy of this method sold, 2 still remaining.
    Last edited by Helper666; 12-12-2016 at 01:50 PM.

Thanks
    Sounds very tempting. I just broke my +14 braha spears the other day. Broke as dirt haha. If you don't mind me asking, why are you only giving your method away to 3 people. $300 price tag is a bit high. Can you guarantee that your method will still work even in a few months from now?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dacancan View Post
    Sounds very tempting. I just broke my +14 braha spears the other day. Broke as dirt haha. If you don't mind me asking, why are you only giving your method away to 3 people. $300 price tag is a bit high. Can you guarantee that your method will still work even in a few months from now?
    Only selling to 3 people to prevent saturation. If I were to sell this to say 10 or 20 people then you would have these 20 players all doing the same thing to generate gold, they're now all competing with each other in the market, they begin to undercut each other repeatedly just to get more customers over the other 19 people then the items you would've been making all this gold off of are now worth nearly nothing. This is just how the Vindictus market works and many others in other games and in real life - someone discovers a way to make tons of money from something, if too many others find out it's now oversaturated and not even worth doing anymore.

So to avoid that I'm selling this to 3 people only, I felt like 3 is a pretty small number and with so few doing it it can keep profits high for this small group, quality of the method remains high and intact, these 3 make plenty of gold especially with how high demand is. I'm only selling to 3 people because I'm thinking about you the buyers, making sure your competition is as small as possible when doing this so profits remain high, in this case currently pretty much no one is doing this in either server after checking the in-game marketplace as supply is still very low as usual.

Currently the demand is very high for what you'll be selling using this method but supply is low and that's where you come in, using this method that I'm selling to give the players what they need - you'll be selling HUNDREDS of these items per day while everyone else only has a very small amount that they can sell, the monopoly is all yours here. It's kind of like being the only guy in town with a huge supply of drugs that thousands of buyers want and need while all the other sellers have a very small supply and can't sell as much as you can

Of course it isn't that simple in this case but same basic concept. I hope that answers your first question.

And yes the $300 is a bit high but in this case the pricetag is warranted for the amount of profit you gain doing this and how hard it is to make large amounts of gold in general in Vindictus. You make that $300 in gold back in 2 weeks doing this, everything after that is pure profit for you.

Yes I can guarantee this method will be working a few months from now - I only have one person who has purchased this from me so far and they're the only person on this planet who knows how to do this because all I have to do is check East and West marketplace to see if anyone is selling the same items in large quantities which I haven't seen at all for the past year I've been doing this. And the method costs $300 so chances are extremely low that they would tell anyone after spending that amount of money, they gain nothing from telling others, their profits decrease potentially and also due to the requirements, most casual players being generally pretty lazy, little to no one would be up to doing this if this single buyer did tell anyone.

And this is where you the buyers come in, you take advantage of the fact that the majority of players in the East and West servers don't have access to so many expensive materials to sell, they don't have access to purchasing a method to make them so much gold consistently, you take my method and do it repeatedly, nothing complicated just follow my instructions and do the same thing for a long period of time every day and in turn your profits will be MUCH higher than the average casual player.

I've been doing this for a solid year or so, several updates have happened with the game but this method is still working flawlessly, all this time I was the only person in my server doing this making all this gold. Why? Because no one knows, it isn't what everyone else in the game is already doing because that obviously isn't making people too much money now is it?

Everyone is always wondering what those 'rich' players are doing to make so much gold. No one ever tells, everyone just does it in secret. Well I'm one of those rich players and I'm sharing one of the ways to do it at a price.

Thanks
    bump.

1 copy sold just 2 remaining.

Thanks
    bump bump bump

Thanks
    This money is just waiting for you guys, it's painful looking at how high demand is for these items but there's little to no supply, so much money to be made, billions upon billions of gold and this involves no hacking, no botting, nothing illegal, no scroll farming, no dealing with any terrible RNG.

This is gold making heaven for the lucky few who do decide to make the investment here to profit tenfold. Yes it's a bit expensive at $300 but oftentimes in life you need to first spend money to make money. This is one of those cases and you'll find it was worth every penny

For my gold sellers on here who might be reading - the price of gold is only rising, gold is worth more these days, even fewer ways to make gold now so it's even more valuable. But my way to do it, my own personal private method is unaffected. If you're trying to make some real cash from gold selling in this game and not making at least 100mil per day you need something better and this will be all you'll ever need I promise. Make that investment to start a true gold making factory. All I ask is that you come back here and leave a nice vouch as thanks about your experience My first buyer bought this and just disappeared off to make all that gold alone and in secret lol Or may be busy with life as well.

Again if you're still on the ropes about this, not sure if you should try this or not, you're struggling to make gold like so many are in the game, just let me know what you might be concerned about, send me your questions, ask away, I'm here to take care of you guys.

Just remember after just 2 more people purchase this sales will end to keep the quality of this extremely high quality gold making method high.

100mil gold per day doing this X 30 days = 3bil gold per month (or more)
    100mil gold = $20-$25 USD Value X 30 = $600-$750 USD per month made for you if you decide to sell the gold you make doing this.

Food for thought.
    Last edited by Helper666; 12-19-2016 at 10:35 AM.

Thanks
    bump bump bump

Thanks
    bump bump bump

Thanks
    bump bump bump

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast