Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

ohk or god mode for vindictus world

im looking to see if anyone has a ohk or god mode for the vindictus world private server i have found how to freeze health with cheat engine but its cheat engine you know how that works keeps resetting but from what i have gathered there is no hack shield for it i have tried old hfs files but not compatible there to old. so if any one can come up with a console or something for this version of vindictus i think it would be great its just like the original but has jump and a xe move and is has alot better drop rate not sure if it is server side or not, you coders should take a look at it and hit me up thanks in advance.

Thanks
    mind helping me with the freeze health one, i cant seem to do it, since even if it shows im at max health i still am vulnerable

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    not sure what it is cause cheat engine sux i just kept typing the health number in as it was refiling till i found it then froze it not sure if it was working fully thats why i was asking here for a real mod, from what i gathered in there forums that Drake the owner, does not mind mods and it is allowed so if anyone can come up with any it would be great. so if any coders are still active here please give us a hand maybe a hfs file like we used to do on the original version for one hit kill would be great cause there is no limit on raid runs or time penalty for doing it to fast in vindictus world we could farm the crap out of it. Wish Nico or pie or fovea would come back they know how to do it.
    Last edited by zartan823; 12-03-2016 at 11:26 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zartan823 View Post
    not sure what it is cause cheat engine sux i just kept typing the health number in as it was refiling till i found it then froze it not sure if it was working fully thats why i was asking here for a real mod, from what i gathered in there forums that Drake the owner, does not mind mods and it is allowed so if anyone can come up with any it would be great. so if any coders are still active here please give us a hand maybe a hfs file like we used to do on the original version for one hit kill would be great cause there is no limit on raid runs or time penalty for doing it to fast in vindictus world we could farm the crap out of it. Wish Nico or pie or fovea would come back they know how to do it.
    Not sure if "Drake" allow cheating on the private server, some girl named kiki got banned for something relevant to it.
    And everyone cries when facing a cheater. Also yes, drops are calculated thru the server, health is host sided.
    It can only be done modding the hfs files, Idk about scripting will fix it though.
    I don't usually condem online cheating but it's an PvE game so why not try and help out. I'll see what I can do when I log on the game.
    Updates: Here are some intels, it's impossible to do much with cheat engine, not because it's cheat engine, client or server sided; but the addresses of the game are protected within the .bin files, exe or whatever. I lack interest trying to script for this game to do anything serious. But so far, trying to make anything else is only visual because addresses is set to "READ ONLY" therefore you changing the address on cheat engine doesn't actually change the address on cheat engine. Cheat engine just doesn't notify an error. Tried fly hack and speed hack so far, did not work. I honestly don't have any interest spending too much time modding this game.
    Last edited by sopfox3; 12-04-2016 at 10:11 PM.

Here is some Cat Tax
    Please use easy English when chatting with me.
    NOTE: I will never accept transactions w/o messaging you first on MPGH! Use common sense
    I will never accept transactions using skype due to it being very unsecured against hackers. I will only accept steam!
    3 Items sold ¬ 4 Items bought

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    yea i figure it was just visual and cant blame ya not want to spend time trying really not worth it heck you get free revive threw out the game and as easy as it is to lvl just not worth the time but i do thank you for trying. Also as for madding Drake and Alex just looking for big boobs and such not anything that ruins the fun of the game i guess like hongfire old mods but from what i read in there forums hongfire doesnt even do them anymore so i guess everyone just quit doing mods oh well thought i would try and see lol again thanks guess this thread can be closed or removed.

Thanks
    yea i figure it was just visual and cant blame ya not want to spend time trying really not worth it heck you get free revive threw out the game and as easy as it is to lvl just not worth the time but i do thank you for trying. Also as for madding Drake and Alex just looking for big boobs and such not anything that ruins the fun of the game i guess like hongfire old mods but from what i read in there forums hongfire doesnt even do them anymore so i guess everyone just quit doing mods oh well thought i would try and see lol again thanks guess this thread can be closed or removed.
    There are quite very few people I know of who's doing mods, but even they refuse to credit themselves cause they want it kept a secret.
    I just don't feel it's worth modding an old game, game is a bit dead, list goes on.
    As far as I'm concern, unless "Drake" hands me/any scripters a GM account to actually server side mod anything, it's impossible to actually try anything for various reasons.

Here is some Cat Tax
    NOTE: I will never accept transactions w/o messaging you first on MPGH! Use common sense
    I will never accept transactions using skype due to it being very unsecured against hackers. I will only accept steam!

Thanks
    I have tried cheatengine, obv money hack and freezing values is not working.
    The only thing I found that worked was speedhack, using that you can speed things up a little and complete maps pretty quick.
    It would be nice seeing scripts/trainers for this game again, but sadly people are not interested in this game anymore that much.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    welp for vindi world really not worth it you can max lvl 105 in 2 days lol plus free revive constant so not worth it but yea would be nice.

Thanks
    welp for vindi world really not worth it you can max lvl 105 in 2 days lol plus free revive constant so not worth it but yea would be nice.
    It's usually about principals. Sure you can Lv to 105 instantly.
    But most people join private servers to expect
    Something new, fun features, custom classes, etc.
    To me, as I hit lv 60 on this private server, I got very bored, it felt like the real server only in Easy mode.
    So it's worth hacking/modding, but lack interest, and the devs themselves can add these things if they bother to actually think of ideas.
    At the end, this feels nothing like a private server in my opinion. Just you get to unlock everything without it being daily chores.
    Last edited by sopfox3; 12-08-2016 at 02:09 AM.

Here is some Cat Tax

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    welp to me i think it beats the crap out of the original, there is a premier server also, but they just remove the xe move and take auto run away and jump and make the boss's hit harder but other then that its the same, but i have always liked vindy i dont know why i guess its the hack and slash game play and yea i agree with ya 100% if they would add better things at the end it would make it more interesting since it is a private server maybe something the original doesnt have like a neat new map. As for hacking or modding it would be neat to see again but the lack of interest to do it is self explanatory i can see why i just thought i would see, but since i have been playing a while i can see its not worth it since the drops fall all the time, another week i will be bored of it my self so there is no sense keeping this thread going i guess i got excited to see another version but thats fading fast as i am running out of charters to max out lol.
    Last edited by zartan823; 12-08-2016 at 02:55 PM.

Thanks
    Any news? I've tried modding the HFS Files but it does not work it seems... hfssing just closes up when trying to UpToDate Hfs.

Dll Injector same.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    My personal hack still works..for private server client and official meh vindictus world is LULz

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by coldreader View Post
    My personal hack still works..for private server client and official meh vindictus world is LULz
    i dont believe it o.O

Thanks
    DOnt think it works

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by SrRevo View Post
    i dont believe it o.O
    orly

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast