Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Exclamation The 'best' public bhop script out there?

Dear members of MPGH

These last days I am very curious in which bhop script suited most of your needs.

Now, I ask of your help. I am currently in debate in which script I should use. I have found a few scripts that are quite popular and I would ask your opinion about them.

I understand the bhop executables in some 'hacks' currently live are not going to last long, and I would humbly ask of you if that is the same as a script or different because it's a external hack via memory writing..? (because it feels so good compared to some scripts I tried..)

These are the scripts I currently tried:

From another hacking website: (can't post the link, sorry)

OP's post:
    Code:
    SCRIPT:
    -------------------------------
    *space::
    Loop
    {
    GetKeyState,state,space,P
    if state = U
    break

Send,{space}
    Sleep,20
    }
    return

f12::

Suspend,Toggle

Post 7#:

Guys if this doesn't work for you (I don't think so), you can try this script too:

Quote:
    F11:: Hotkey, *~$Space, Toggle

End::
    ExitApp

*~$Space::
    Sleep 5
    Loop
    {
    GetKeyState, SpaceState, Space, P
    If SpaceState = U
    break
    Sleep 1
    Send, {Blind}{Space}
    }
    Return
    Press F11 to toggle the script (i.e. writing in chat)
    Post 8#:
    Found out that this:

Code:
    Loop
    {
    if state = U
    break

Send,{space}
    Sleep,15
    }
    return

f1::

Suspend,Toggle
    Worked better for me. I first had my delay at 5 but nah.. Anyways thanks for sharing!
    So I tried all these. Now if someone can explain me what these numbers are after 'Sleep'? I think it's the delay of jumping but I am not 100% sure.

I've tried them on a kz server (legit jumping/bhopping) and I must say sometimes one script feels faster than the other. If a expert knows which one is actually the most 'perfect' one to use?

Now the last one I tried is from a fellow member:

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1063138

Spimx Bhop script only bhop

When I tried this one as the latest, it felt fast in some jumps but then it slowed back down..?

- -

Now to ask my questions, (tl;dr):

- Are the numbers after 'Sleep' the delay of the jumps/hops?

- So yes, How do you know which script will work the best in terms of the 'delay' rates after the 'Sleep'?

- Have you tried them all out yourself and what is your opinion about all of these scripts?

- Are some scripts slower then others, like I explained above, the jumps work but the script slows down after a few jumps..?

- Why is it that the bhop 'hack' of 'Thunderhack' made/shared by @jackchoy feels so good compared to the scripts? Because it is a external hack that writes over memory..? (@jackchoy if you could provide a answer, I would be grateful for that.)

- Lastly, what bhop script would you all advise/suggest the community/ me personally to use?

- -
    I felt the need to make this thread, because I feel there is not enough information about this kind of subject. I am really curious in to see your opinions and I wish to come up with an solution very soon.

Also, please make your comment as constructive as possible with a lot of detail. This way we can make a end of searching for the 'perfect' bhop script and just let people redirect them here so they know the answer directly.

EDIT:
    One last reminder to add, I only got banned from servers with bhop executables via the hacks. That is why I mentioned Thunderhack from @jackchoy because that is the current one that is the most fastest and that one actually got me banned from a lot of kz servers. This did not happen when I was using the scripts. And no, NOT VAC BANNED.

Thanks in advance.

PLEASE READ THROUGH MY WHOLE POST !
    Last edited by Kerbasi; 12-11-2016 at 05:53 PM.
    Kerbasi

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerbasi View Post
    Dear members of MPGH

These last days I am very curious in which bhop script suited most of your needs.

Now, I ask of your help. I am currently in debate in which script I should use. I have found a few scripts that are quite popular and I would ask your opinion about them.

I understand the bhop executables in some 'hacks' currently live are not going to last long, and I would humbly ask of you if that is the same as a script or different because it's a external hack via memory writing..? (because it feels so good compared to some scripts I tried..)

These are the scripts I currently tried:

From another hacking website: (can't post the link, sorry)

OP's post:
    Code:
    SCRIPT:
    Loop
    {
    if state = U
    break

Send,{space}
    Sleep,20
    }
    return

f12::

Suspend,Toggle

Post 7#:

Post 8#:

So I tried all these. Now if someone can explain me what these numbers are after 'Sleep'? I think it's the delay of jumping but I am not 100% sure.

I've tried them on a kz server (legit jumping/bhopping) and I must say sometimes one script feels faster than the other. If a expert knows which one is actually the most 'perfect' one to use?

Now the last one I tried is from a fellow member:

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1063138

Spimx Bhop script only bhop

When I tried this one as the latest, it felt fast in some jumps but then it slowed back down..?

- -

Now to ask my questions, (tl;dr):

- Are the numbers after 'Sleep' the delay of the jumps/hops?

- So yes, How do you know which script will work the best in terms of the 'delay' rates after the 'Sleep'?

- Have you tried them all out yourself and what is your opinion about all of these scripts?

- Are some scripts slower then others, like I explained above, the jumps work but the script slows down after a few jumps..?

- Why is it that the bhop 'hack' of 'Thunderhack' made/shared by @jackchoy feels so good compared to the scripts? Because it is a external hack that writes over memory..? (@jackchoy if you could provide a answer, I would be grateful for that.)

- Lastly, what bhop script would you all advise/suggest the community/ me personally to use?

- -
    I felt the need to make this thread, because I feel there is not enough information about this kind of subject. I am really curious in to see your opinions and I wish to come up with an solution very soon.

Also, please make your comment as constructive as possible with a lot of detail. This way we can make a end of searching for the 'perfect' bhop script and just let people redirect them here so they know the answer directly.

EDIT:
    One last reminder to add, I only got banned from servers with bhop executables via the hacks. That is why I mentioned Thunderhack from @jackchoy because that is the current one that is the most fastest and that one actually got me banned from a lot of kz servers. This did not happen when I was using the scripts. And no, NOT VAC BANNED.

Thanks in advance.

PLEASE READ THROUGH MY WHOLE POST !
    Thunderhack is a hack not a script so get out of here with that. And there is no better bhop scripts all are the same and the numbers after sleep are milliseconds no script is better and that's final IF you want perfect bhop then hack. No one can make a perfect bhop script and when you use a bhop script on kz your jumps are not as high just saying. Found out the hard way

Premium Member 22/4/16
    Steam Minion 22/12/2017
    OFPS Minion 5/2/2019
    MMO Minion 5/2/2019
    Minion+ 5/2/2019
    Mod 8/11/2020
    Retired 3/10/2022
    22 / Dec 7, 2001

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ally For This Useful Post:

Kerbasi (12-12-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJoker View Post

Thunderhack is a hack not a script so get out of here with that. And there is no better bhop scripts all are the same and the numbers after sleep are milliseconds no script is better and that's final IF you want perfect bhop then hack. No one can make a perfect bhop script and when you use a bhop script on kz your jumps are not as high just saying. Found out the hard way
    So if I understand correctly there is no way to make a script act like a bhop hack?

I'm sure it's hard to explain but I do not really understand what makes a bhop hack different from a bhop script, isn't it the same algorithm? I probably am thinking wrong but I thought it was just a script implemented in the hack itself.

I guess that's a wrong thought? Could you enlighten me IF you are experienced with this kind of stuff?

- -

In the end, thanks for your response and I guess it really is not possible to make a script that acts the same way that is implemented in some hacks currently.

That's a goddamn shame, having to wait everyday to get a hack approved instead of just having a simple script laying around that won't ever get detected. That indeed is the hard way.. I wish I knew how to make a simple bhop hack like that, but I never found the time to experience with it.

(Now at second thought, the polyhop hack looks interesting because it automatically updates the offsets.)
    Last edited by Kerbasi; 12-12-2016 at 11:14 AM.
    Kerbasi

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerbasi View Post
    So if I understand correctly there is no way to make a script act like a bhop hack?

I'm sure it's hard to explain but I do not really understand what makes a bhop hack different from a bhop script, isn't it the same algorithm? I probably am thinking wrong but I thought it was just a script implemented in the hack itself.

I guess that's a wrong thought? Could you enlighten me IF you are experienced with this kind of stuff?

- -

In the end, thanks for your response and I guess it really is not possible to make a script that acts the same way that is implemented in some hacks currently.

That's a goddamn shame, having to wait everyday to get a hack approved instead of just having a simple script laying around that won't ever get detected. That indeed is the hard way.. I wish I knew how to make a simple bhop hack like that, but I never found the time to experience with it.

(Now at second thought, the polyhop hack looks interesting because it automatically updates the offsets.)
    the answer is no. because AHK doesn't read the game memory so it can't determine the sleep time between jumps. That's why you can't make a perfect bhop script, unless you can predict where you're hopping or you magically make the script read the game memory and automatically change it for you. Which is impossible in both case. Or use private cheats. Which I'm not recommended, but the choice is your. So just roll with it ") cheers

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hungcbvn1 For This Useful Post:

Kerbasi (12-16-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by hungcbvn1 View Post
    the answer is no. because AHK doesn't read the game memory so it can't determine the sleep time between jumps. That's why you can't make a perfect bhop script, unless you can predict where you're hopping or you magically make the script read the game memory and automatically change it for you. Which is impossible in both case. Or use private cheats. Which I'm not recommended, but the choice is your. So just roll with it "
    Quote Originally Posted by hungcbvn1 View Post
    ) cheers

Thanks for the delightful answer!

Yeah, I figured out it's impossible but I'm currently using a few awesome hacks that make it possible to do my bhopping again. :P

My answers are answered, thanks for the comments!
    Kerbasi